Countdown: 50 hours to the Heist

Liar Liar, Casinos on Fire.

50 Hours before the Heist | Macau, Macau.

 

Ahri lets out a sigh as she picks her clothes off the chair, putting them on.

“You know, as much as I love seeing you take your clothes off, you putting it back on is just as exciting.” Namjoon muses as he watches Ahri button up her pants.

“Thanks, I’m glad you enjoyed both shows today.” Ahri rolls her eyes as she throws on her sweater, the last of her clothing, “I’ll see you later Namjoon.” Ahri grabs her coat as she walks out the door.

“You can see me when you bring good news.” Ahri hears Namjoon’s calculated voice call out.

At least he’s back to his business self in front of employees. Ahri thinks to herself as she sees the flight attendant grab Ahri’s bag and trail after.

Namjoon had arranged her a ride to the hotel, which honestly doesn’t surprise Ahri at all. Namjoon likes to make sure people close to him are well taken care of. The driver Ahri notice is one of Namjoon’s personal subordinates, who also get her checked into the hotel.

 

The moment she stepped into the Venetian drops in awe. Ahri has stayed in some nice hotels, but this was on an entirely different level. The automatic luxury-feel of only those who know they were allowed there, the grand staircases. The staff was primped and proper dressed in their tuxedos, the guests all dressed up in their high fashion, and Ahri never felt more out of place with her pants and sweater.

“Please follow me, Miss. Lee. I will show you to your suite.” The bellman respectfully states as he grabs her bags and holding out one arm to show Airi the way. The bellman leads her throughout the enormous lobby, and to the elevators to her room.

Miss Lee. The goddamn brat would never stop getting under her skin. Ahri thinks to herself as she follows the bellman throughout the hotel.

“You will be staying in our Premio Royale Suite. Please enjoy your stay with us.” the bellman bows and exits the room leaving Ahri all by herself in the grandiose suit.

“Damn.” is the only word that escapes her lips as she explores the hotel suite. The min kitchen, the living room with the 60 inch TV and the couch stretched out against the back wall. The window that stretched the entire side of the room with a view of the city of Macau pouring in through. The bed was a king-sized with the white cream and light blue sheets complementing the dark wooden furniture.

 

To Namjoon: thanks babe ;)

From Namjoon: the best for you, always.

 

To Brat: Mrs. Lee?

From Brat: you know how much I wish you were my wife princess ;)

To Brat: I wish I could strangle you.

From Brat: i'd enjoy that quite a lot actually ;)

 

Ahri decided to get changed into something more appropriate than an oversized jacket and sweats. She opted for a black mini two-piece dress that hugged her body in all the right places but also showed off a bit of skin. She did her more subtle make-up but still was good enough for her to have looks that paralleled to her looking like she came out of a fashion shoot. Grabbing her clutch she headed for the hotel bar so she could get the full experience of living the 5-star life.

How often does one normally get to experience this? Especially when all expenses are paid for.

 

She could feel the awe and stare of people as she walked to the bar. For most people, the stares of others would make them feel uncomfortable but Ahri basked in the stares. She liked knowing could deceive others with her looks, pretending to look like she belonged there.

Taking a seat at the bar she orders her classic drink her Mojito cocktail.

 

The bar didn’t have as many people as one would expect since it was only three in the afternoon, but with her and a few other patrons at the bar, but she didn’t assume someone would take a seat next to her.

Alas, someone would want to sit next to the bombshell, as Ahri would describe herself.

 

“Hello beautiful.” she hears a voice next to her tell her as she turns her head to face the man. The man has striking features with his tanned skin, his piercing eyes, and his swept-up hair.

 

“Hello.” Ahri kindly smiles and she sees the bartender hand the man a drink, a gin, and tonic.

“And what might your name be, beautiful.” He asks and Ahri can’t help but giggle.

 

Men were too easy.

 

“How about you tell me your name first?” Ahri asks as she takes a sip of her mojito, looking directly into his eyes.

 

“Of course. That would be rude to not introduce myself first, I’m Jongin.” the man says as he takes a sip of his drink.

 

This mission was going to be a ing piece of cake, Ahri thinks to herself. Her target is right in front of her, intrigued by her existence. She just had to maintain it long enough until her mission was complete.

 

Simple enough.

 

“Well, I’m Ahri then, Jongin. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Ahri tells him and he gives her a smirk, something she’s seen quite often.

“Likewise Ahri. Are you here on vacation? I could show you around the area if you would like.” Jongin says as his eyes roamed her body up and down as Ahri leans closer to him, accentuating her curves.

“I would appreciate that. It’s my first time in Macau.” Ahri says as she places a hand on his leg, “Thank you Jongin.”

Ahri can see his eyes darkened with lust and it’s like that, she knows he feels the attraction between both of them.

“How about I show you around the hotel?” He asks and Ahri nods with a smile.

“That sounds like a splendid idea.” Ahri’s mouth curls up, as he gives her an eye smile.

 

Jongin and Ahri leave the bar with his hand now wrapped around her waist as he explains about the hotel and a brief history of the hotel. He explains about the different restaurants and bars that you can eat, which ones are good, which foods you should try, which foods you should stay away from.

 

As Jongin leads Ahri through the lobby to the elevators, she passes by a girl that was a head-turner.

She was just a worker but she was beyond pretty. Ahri turned heads with her outfit, but this employee turned heads with just her work uniform, a white long sleeve button-up shirt, a black suit, and a black pencil skirt. Her black hair was wavy with the curls of her hair in the right places, and as long as her shoulders.

The employee looks at Jongin and Ahri before bowing politely and continuing with her job.


“So, what do you think? Find the hotel intriguing yet?” Jongin asks and Ahri hums in response.

“Quite. Very interesting to note that many South Koreans come here to gamble when we all know gambling is quite illegal.” Ahri chuckles and Jongin sends her a knowing smirk.

“What the government doesn’t know won’t hurt them.” His voice is velvet smooth in her ears, and it sends shivers down her spine as she bites on her lips looking into his chocolate brown eyes.

Maybe this mission would be harder than she thought.

 

Maybe.

 

 

 

 


 
 
(09/18/2019 for crowdfunded sponsors) (09/23/2019 for everyone else) 
is this an update? yes it is :) I actually don't like Mojitos, but Red Velvet's song Mojito came into my mind while writing this so.. yeah. 
 
We getting somewhere.