005

Twins

Johnny was smiling as he returned to the office and he left Ten and Kun with Yuta to talk over the party while he joined a pouting Taeyong in their shared office. He sat and patted the friend who sighed then glared at his friend.

 

 

“How was it?” Johnny asked and Taeyong almost cried.

 

 

“He’s perfect.” Taeyong exclaimed and Johnny chuckled at the words of his friend. “I want to him as my mate and it’s frustrating.” Taeyong whined and pulled his hair a bit.

 

 

“Why not talk to your father about it?” Johnny suggested but Taeyong sighed and shook his head.

 

 

“I can’t, he’s betrothed remember?!” Taeyong said and Johnny sighed.

 

 

---

Taeyong was nervous because out of the blue, his father returned from a business trip from Japan and ordered an audience with him. He wasn’t sure why but he sounded urgent and that alone raised his suspicions. Taeyong excused himself and went to the restaurant his father had told him with stone cold face and a grim expression. He settled on a seat next to his alpha father and Yunho nodded to him as they waited for Jaejoong who was running a little late.

 

 

“Fix your face Taeyong.” Yunho said as he took a sip of his wine. “We have a guest with us.” Yunho uttered and Taeyong side and schooled his expression into a friendlier one to please his father.

 

 

“Is it urgent?” Taeyong asked and Yunho nodded.

 

 

“We have already settled an alpha for your brother when we were in Japan.” Yunho said and Taeyong somehow knew what was coming next. “Your father is with the omega we chose for you.” Yunho said and Taeyong dreaded this moment.

 

 

“I understand.” Taeyong sighed. “Has Jaehyun met his alpha?” Taeyong asked and Yunho nodded.

 

 

“They’re on a date right now.” Yunho informed him and Taeyong nodded, if Yunho allowed his omega brother out on a date unsupervised then he trusts the alpha.

 

 

Their suffering ended though when Jaejoong entered the private room followed by a familiar face that made Taeyong’s breath hitch. His father sat next to Yunho and then introduced the omega who sat next to him, directly facing Taeyong.

 

“This is Yuta, I’m sure you two met already.” Jaejoong said and Taeyong nodded. “We met him in Japan and haad thought that he’ll be perfect for you as a mate.” Jaejoong smiled and Taeyong grimaced making Yuta bow his head a little bit.

 

“I’m sorry if I’m not what you expected. I’m sorry for disappointing you” Yuta said and Taeyong blinked and started panicking.

 

 

“What are you talking about?” Taeyong’s voice was a pitch higher and Yuta looked at him with lips in a thin line.

 

 

 

“You look disappointed to meet me.” Yuta said and Taeyong nervously laugh as he looked at the disappointed faces on his parents’ faces.

 

 

“Oh, no.” Taeyong said hurriedly, palms waving in front of him. “I mean, I’m not disappointed. I am delighted!” Taeyong breathed out and then smiled goofily. “I like you a lot Yuta.” Taeyong blurted out and that made Yuta blush and turn his head away from Taeyong. “I was just holding back because you said you’re betrothed already.” Taeyong then turned to his parents. “You’re evil!” He pouted and Yunho merely raised a brow.

 

 

“We sent Yuta to you to make a move, you didn’t.” Yunho replied and Taeyong glared at him then to Yuta.

 

 

“You knew?” Taeyong asked and Yuta nodded.

 

 

“Not at first but when I looked at you and then Jaejoong-ssi, I figured it out and confront them.” Yuta shrugged his shoulder.

 

 

“He’s very smart.” Jaejoong added and Taeyong sighed.

 

 

“Still evil.” Taeyong pouted but seeing Yuta smile wide at him, well he can’t really hold it against his parents, they know what he liked for a mate.

 

 

---

 

 

“So you’re telling me that it was Taeyong all along?” Ten asked as he picked on the food offered to them for the food tasting.

 

“Yeah, I tried to make him like me you know before revealing that he’s my chosen alpha.” Yuta shrugged, tasting the steak that was swerved to them.

 

 

“Taeyong’s a good catch.” Kun added, tasting the cake that Johnny will have. “I like this but the coffee is like Johnny’s favorite right?” Kun asked and Yuta nodded. “Great, chocolate with coffee buttercream.” Kun said and the caterer nodded.

 

 

“Are you both excited to mate?” Yuta asked and the twins nodded.

 

 

“I am much more excited for Kun, this is like the first time he got an alpha’s attention on his own and that is monumental.” Ten remarked.

 

 

“Some alphas are just plain dumb. They think they got all omegas under them and that pisses me off.” Yuta remarked and both nodded.

 

 

“And Taeyong is different?” Ten asked.

 

 

“And Johnny too. The pair of them is just a real good to heart alphas.” Yuta said and the twins smiled.

 

 

“We’re lucky then.” Ten answered and Yuta agreed.

 

----

 

Mating had always been a business deal for alpha lords but Kun and Ten were assured that Johnny wasn’t just all business deals, he really cared for both Kun and Ten.  Mating with Johnny was easy for Kun and Ten to accept and when they finally donned their pack colors for the last time. It had been theirs from the time they were born and now they are going to change it as they mate with Johnny as his omegas.

 

 

 Johnny was charming as he stood by the door, wearing the dark red emblem of his father’s pack for the last time. Next to him stood Taeyong, his co-alpha once he gets his appointment. Yuta who is too be his mate stood behind him along with Jaehyun, Taeyong’s brother. His eyes lit up as he saw Kun and Ten arrive and bowed to both Jinki, Jonghyun and Key in respect.

 

 

“My sons, Doyoung and Soonyoung.” Jinki introduced his two alpha sons who shook hands with Johnny, firm as it should be.

 

 

“Pleasure to meet my brothers-in-law.” Johnny greeted and the two smiled wide and nodded, those smiles were as beautiful as Kun’s and Ten’s. “Wow, your family do share beautiful smiles.” Johnny remarked and that made Jinki laugh.

 

 

“Thank you for noticing.” Jinki said and patted his shoulder.

 

 

“This is Taeyong, my co-alpha.” Taeyong shook hands with the family and he noticed Doyoung eyeing his brother. Taeyong raised a brow at his brother but the red ears he was sporting told Taeyong something.

 

 

“Ah, Jaehyun, nice to meet you here. Jinki said and the omega smiled at being addressed.

 

 

“It’s nice to meet you here too. Hi Doyoung hyung!” Jaehyun waved and the alpha smiled and waved at him.

 

 

“Oh, this is a surprise.” Johnny chuckled.

 

 

The birthday was extravagant as it is also Johnny’s appointment as an alpha lord. The hall was decorated in Lime Green accents, the color that Johnny had chosen with Taeyong as their pack colors, and in the center of it stood Johnny, strong and tall, smiling and enjoying the celebration as much as he could.

 

Kun and Ten stood on wither side of Johnny, a step behind but clearly visible for everyone to admire and praise. Johnny was especially proud to have these beautiful omegas with him, and by the end of the night, they will be mated. Yuta and Taeyong were the ones running around to make the event a success and Johnny was really grateful for that, and in turn he did offer to handle Taeyong’s appointment in July, winking at how Tayeong just straight up volunteered to help Yuta after their dinner.

 

 

Ten and Kun planned a special performance for their future mate and that touched Johnny so much. Ten had performed a dance to entertain everyone but when he made contact with Johnny, he was sure to show how much he wanted him; Johnny bit his lip at that. Kun was a bit more demure and conservative but the way his fingers danced on the keys and how his voice belted out the notes with power yet finesse that got Johnny reeling with excitement.

 

 

Johnny blew out his birthday cake and everyone applauded. Yoochun then turned to his son to take out his previous emblem and replaced it with the new one that Johnny and Taeyong designed on their own. Ten and Kun also surrendered their previous emblems and received their new ones from Johnny, and a special kiss on their foreheads because Johnny can.

 

 

The night ended with a fireworks display outside and Johnny wrapped his arms around his omegas and kissed their temples. The mating ceremony will happen soon but right now, he’s happy to have them as his official mates to brag and show off.

 

 

----- ----

 

 

 

a/n: Well this is brought to you by Taeyong’s queso aka his message to Yuta that has three key points, 7 years, fated/destined and aieru (Yuta’s words).

 

 

So here is the deal, the next and probably the last chapter is a rated one so are you guys up for it? it’ll be my first ot3 that I will do for NCT so I am not sure how I will write this.