003

Twins

A/n: Johnny and Ten tweeted simultaneously and damn feels this girl got hahahah

 

 

----

 

Ten had immediately took the front seat to which Kun was very much fine with. It made Johnny chuckle how the twins were acting, because despite being older, Kun would prefer to be in the background while the younger Ten would be the bold one between them.

 

 

“You’re quite protective of your twin.” Johnny said as they sped away and Ten nodded.

 

 

“My fault Kun got little confidence with himself.” Ten started and Kun frowned and chastised his twin brother.

 

 

“I told you that it’s not your fault.” Kun said but Ten shook his head.

 

 

“Why would that be?” Johnny asked and Ten sighed.

 

 

“A lot of s used him to get to me. I wanted to gauge their eyes out.” Ten said bitterly and that made Johnny frown.

 

 

“Why would they do that? Did they not see Kun’s charms?” Johnny asked and Ten’s face lit up hearing them from Johnny.

 

 

“My point’s exactly!” Ten said and smiled at Johnny. “They can’t see Kun’s charms like they are blind or something! Kun is so perfect and if I were an alpha I would mate with him!” Ten exclaimed and that made Kun grimace.

 

 

“I don’t like the idea of .” Kun said and that made Johnny laugh.

 

“You two really are an interesting bunch.” Johnny said and made turn when directed.

 


“Well thank you.” Ten said and grinned at him.

 

 

They made it to Ten and Kun’s house and Johnny had parked in front of the door and handed the butler his keys just in case it needed to be moved. Johnny was impressed with the decoration and he smiled at how well kept the household was. Ten and Kun pulled him towards the kitchen where they met Key, Jinki’s secondary omega.

 

 

“Uncle Key!” Ten immediately ran towards him and hugged him.

 

 

“I thought that you won’t return until the weekend.” Key was surprised but seeing the tall alpha standing next to Kun, he raised a brow at his son. “Did you crash on your brother’s date?” Key raised a brow at Ten who nodded sheepishly. “How could you? I worked so hard to make Kun look appetizing and you had to ruin it for him.” Key lightly scolded Ten who just chuckled.

 

 

“It’s not really ruined. Good Evening, I am Johnny.” Johnny approached Key to introduce himself and Key shook his hand.

 

 

“Well seeing that you’re here, you got Jonghyun’s approval?” Key asked and Kun nodded next to him. “So what do you think of our Kun?” Key asked.

 

 

“Very charming and definitely cute.” Johnny said with light in his eyes and that is enough for Key.

 

 

“I guess my styling worked. So seeing that you went straight here, I bet you’re missing Kun’s cooking?” Key asked Ten who nodded with a smile.

 

 

“You know me too well uncle.” Ten laughed and Key patted the younger’s head and kissed his forehead before doing the same to Kun.

 

 

“Listen here Johnny, I don’t care if you’re an alpha, but hurt either of my sons and you’re dead.” Key said harshly that made Johnny nod like a dog.

 

 

“Uncle, stop scaring him, I’ll lose the only alpha that ignored Ten!” Kun said and they heard Ten protest. “We’ll fill you in tomorrow! Goodnight!” Kuun immediately dragged Johnny towards the kitchen counter while Ten pouted next to him.

 

 

“You just have to emphasize that.” Ten glared at his twin who laughed at him.

 

 

“Give me my moment.” Kun remarked and Ten nodded.

 

 

“So you’re quite okay with your father having two mates?” Johnny asked and both nodded.

 

 

“We have two more brothers, twin alphas.” Ten answered and Johnny’s eyes widened.

 

 

“Really?” Johnny asked and both Kun and Ten nodded.

 

 

“Uncle Key’s sons are both alphas and we are just a couple of months older then them.” Kun added as he pulled stuff from the fridge.

 

 

“Wow, and you’re not pitting against each other?” Johnny inquired and the two shook their heads.

 

 

“We were all raised as one family, and our brothers are protective of us. Even if we have two omega fathers, we are still treated similarly.” Ten explained.

 

 

“Don’t cross Doyoung, he pack a punch and Soonyoung can kick your .” Kun added and that made Johnny laugh.

 

 

“Wow, just wow. I never knew alpha lors could actually have two omegas, my dad just had my appa. But hearing from you seems like it’s not that bad of a situation.” Johnny confessed.

 

 

 

“so are you considering us both for your omegas?” Ten asked and Johnny nodded.

 

 

“Of course, you two have really cool albeit different, personalities and to be honest, I would really like my mate or mates to have emotional attachment with me.” Johnny confessed and that made both Kun and Ten smile at the same time. Johnny’s heart did a summersault as he witnessed the bright smiles projected to him and swore that he felt like falling.

 

 

 

“You’re a romanticist.” Kun commented as he stirred the fried rice he was cooking. “But totally relatable, wouldn’t want my mate to be forced into mating with me.” Kun added and Johnny couldn’t agree more.

 

 

“So you’re both saying that in that short meeting you both are catching feelings?” Ten was take aback at the revelations.

 

 

“Well, it’s not hard to fall for Kun.” Johnny shrugged and hearing that made the omega blush pink.

 

 

“Oh my god Kun!” Ten shrieked and hugged his twin. “Oh my god he’s really for you. Gosh I am happy that you found a really good alpha.” Ten swayed his brother around and that made Kun shriek because he almost dropped the wok.

 

 

“Settle down, I’m not mating him alone, you’re also considered as his mate remember?” Kun reminded him and Ten laughed and nodded.

 

 

“Don’t you know how happy I am to know that you made an alpha for you just by being you? This is really monumental.” Ten was beaming and then he ran to hug Johnny.

 

 

Johnny was surprised with the sudden contact but he smiled and hugged the omega back, eyeing Kun who was also smiling at them. He smiled back at him and somehow, he felt like this would be their future.

 

 

“Food’s done.” Kun announced and Ten broke away from Johnny to sit on a bar stool while Kun plated the fried rice for him.

 

 

Ten thanked him and Kun sat on Johnny’s other side and eventually became bold enough to rest his head on Johnny’s shoulder. Johnny wrapped an arm around Kun’s waist and the omega was happy to feel the security the alpha’s arms brought. Ten pouted at them and Johnny made him scoot closer and then wrap and arm around him making Ten happy as he ate his fried rice.

 

 

“You should try this.” Ten suggested and raised a spoon for Johnny. The alpha opened his mouth wide and Ten fed him happily. Johnny chewed quietly and then smiled at Kun after swallowing it.

 

 

“It’s delicious.” Johnny complimented Kun who blushed and hid his face on Johnny’s forearm.

 

 

“Want some more?” Ten asked and Johnny nodded, he won’t say no to some pampering.

 

 

They talked a lot about themselves and shared funny and embarrassing stories. Ten almost fell off of his chair when Johnny showed them his middle school and high school pictures but Kun chastised him when he reminded him of the dance video he recorded or that poor attempt he did in covering Justin Beiber’s song.

 

“You would betray your own twin brother?” Ten faked being hurt but it only made Johnny laugh.

 

“Justin Bieber?” Johnny laughed and Ten glared at him.

 

 

“I was thirteen!” Ten huffed and that made Johnny laugh even more.

 

 

“Well, looks like you’re getting quite comfortable with each other.” They heard Jnki’s distinct voice and they moved apart and greeted them. Jonghyun slapped his mate’s shoulder and glared at him before smiling at the three.

 

 

“Don’t mind him, how are things among you?” Jonghyun inquired and Johnny smiled wide at him.

 

 

“You raised really cute sons.” Johnny said that earned a slap from both omegas.

 

 

“Well you know where they got that.” Jinki chuckled and then turned to leave. ‘You’re welcome to stay at our guest room.” Jinki said but Johnny politely refused.

 

 

‘I’ll be seeing you soon.” Johnny said and thanked them for their hospitality. But before he could take a step, both Ten and Kun stopped him and placed a kiss on either side of his cheeks.

 

 

“Text us when you get home okay?” Kun said and Johnny grinned and nodded excitedly.

 

 

“I will.” Johnny assured them and went on his way.

 

----

 

a/n: gotta say this is really just self-indulgent at this point XD