004

Twins

a/n: let’s get on with business cause we need to keep this short

 

----

 

Yuta was surprised when two omegas came to their office looking for Johnny. As his personal assistant, he was used to these kinds of people trying their best to get into his boss’ pants and he knew how to handle them.

 

 

“Good Morning, how may I help you?” Yuta calmly asked and one of them threw him a smile.

 

 

“We’re looking for Johnny.” The omega replied and Yuta nodded.

 

 

“Do you have an appointment?” Yuta asked and the other looked at him smugly.

 

 

“Ah, we didn’t schedule but he texted us to come today.” The omega said tentatively and Yuta became wary.

 

“Can I get a name so I can confirm with him?” Yuta asked politely and the other omega was about to say something but the other held his hand to stop him.

 

 

“I’m Kun and this is my brother Ten.” Kun answered and Yuta nodded and asked them to take a seat.

 

 

Yuta called his boss to confirm and as soon as Johnny heard the names, they were given the clear. Yuta grinned as ended the call, so this must be the cause of Johnny’s great mood when he came in for work. HE approached Kun and smiled at him. “Please follow me.” Yuta informed them and both Kun and Ten followed him towards the offices at the back. Yuta knocked on one of the rooms before entering, then stepped aside for the two omegas to enter.

 

“Kun! Ten!” Johnny’s voice was dripping with excitement as he walked towards them and hugged each omega. “I’m so glad you could make it at such a short notice.” Johnny said and both Kun and Ten just smiled at him. “Anything you want? Coffee?” Johnny asked and both nodded so Yuta merely bowed and prepared the coffee.

 

Johnny led them towards a table where Taeyong was already reviewing some business plans. Taeyong stood when Johnny introduced them and he smiled back as he greeted each omega.

 

 

“Nice to meet you both, Johnny told me that you are twins.” Taeyong said and offered a seat to them.

 

 

“Yes we are.” Ten answered as he sat on one of the chairs.

 

 

“So?” Kun asked and Johnny handed him the draft of their contract and this made Kun blink at him. “Are you officially asking us to be your mates?” Kun asked and Johnny nodded.

 

 

“I know that this is fast but I just felt the connection.” Johnny argued.

 

 

“I’m just here as the witness.” Taeyong shrugged and Ten eyed him.

 

 

“You’re not mated?” Ten asked, smelling the alpha and Taeyong nodded.

 

 

“Here’s your coffee.” Yuta announced and served them a cup each and they thanked him for it.

 

 

“Join us Yuta, we need another witness.” Johnny urged and Ten scooted closer to Johnny so Yuta can grab a seat.

 

 

“I really don’t have any objections to mating with you but I am sure the contract is not just for the mating am I right?” Ten asked and Johnny nodded.

 

 

“Smart one. Of course there is business deals and as an alpha lord, there are agreeable dowries to be handed and merging of territories and businesses.” Johnny explained and Taeyong nodded.

 

 

“Then you’re really luck to mate with both of us because not only do you get part of our Korean businesses, you get to have control over China and Thailand units that are under our names.” Kun said and both Taeyong and Johnny’s jaws dropped.

 

 

“China and Thailand?” Taeyong asked and the twins nodded.

 

 

 

“And Japan. Out twin brothers control them but partnership can be established.” Ten answered and both Johnny and Taeyong were gaping.

 

 

“Wow Johnny, you really scored big time with Ten and Kun.” Yuta chuckled.

 

 

“You helped in picking them, you got part in this.” Johnny reminded his assistant. “I wasn’t even expecting that much. I got interested in both of you personality wise.” Johnny confessed and that made both omegas blush at his words.

 

 

“You three are adorable.” Yuta chuckled and the three thanked him.

 

 

“I’ll review this with my father and get back to you!” Kun said and Johnny thanked him.

 

 

“I also want to ask some help from you.” Johnny bit his lip as he took out another file and handed it both to Kun and Ten. “My appointment as alpha lord will happen on my birthday and I need to introduce my mate, or in this case mates.” Johnny started.

 

 

“Wait, February 9th?” Kun asked and Johnny nodded.

 

 

“That’s like barely a month!” Ten almost screamed.

 

 

“It’s been planned a while back but I want to ask you for your opinions on the program and decors, I want to involve you into the party as much as possible. I don’t want it to be just me celebrating, I want it to be us.” Johnny said and both twins cooed at him.

 

 

“Well, that’s Johnny for you, ever the romantic.” Taeyong remarked and that made the omegas laugh.

 

 

“It’s okay, we can work with it.” Kun replied and Johnny sighed in relief.

 

 

“Great, you can coordinate with Yuta on the planning and he’ll do his best to accommodate them.” Johnny said and Yuta smiled at them.

 

 

“If you have time today, we can start.” Yuta said and both omegas nodded.

 

 

 

“I would love too but perhaps our alpha can take out to lunch first?” Ten asked cutely and Johnny grinned at him and nodded.

 

 

“Of course, that can be arranged.” Johnny said and promptly stood.

 

 

“Hey! We have the luncheon meeting with the Marketing team!” Taeyong protested.

 

 

“Take Yuta with you, he’s smart and knew the agenda.” Johnny said and offered his arms for the two omegas to hold. “See you later.” Johnny said and left with Kun and Ten.

 

 

“I hope I can be of help.” Yuta told Taeyong who laughed nervously.

 

 

“I hope I can be of help.” Taeyong groaned and Yuta smiled at him sympathetically.

 

 

“Find yourself a mate then so you can escape luncheon meetings.” Yuta joked and Taeyong laughed nervously, of course he found his mate but he was a little too late.

 

 

 

----- 

 

“Are you sure it’s okay to have a lunch date while Taeyong and Yuta attend the luncheon meeting?” Kun inquired and Johnny nodded.

 

 

“It’s not a life or death situation, just a monthly huddle we conduct to get some realignment on our business plans.” Johnny shrugged, pulling a chair for both Kun and Ten as they settled on their table.

 

 

“You’re up to something.” Ten narrowed his eyes and Johnny laughed, his omegas are very intuitive.

 

 

“You got me.” Johnny surrendered.

 

 

‘So? Who’s who?” Kun asked, raising a brow in challenge.

 

 

“Who?” Johnny got a bit confused with the question.

 

 

“Who is pining who?” Ten clarified and Johnny let out a sound.

 

 

“Taeyong.” He replied and both Kun and Ten were surprised at the revelation.

 


“An alpha his caliber?” Ten was pretty darn surprised.

 

 

“Yeah.” Johnny answered confidently as he called for a waiter. “He has a crush on Yuta.” Johnny said and both omegas exchanged glances.

 

 

“But what’s the catch?” Kun asked and Johnny sighed.

 

 

“Yuta’s betrothed to an unknown alpha; He was handpicked by the alpha’s father.” Johnny explained and promptly gave out his order to the waiter. The omegas did the same and looked at Johnny warily.

 

 

“Yuta hyung just agreed like that?” Ten asked and Johnny nodded.

 

 

“tough luck for Taeyong hyung.” Kun sighed.

 

 

 

a/n: I promised a short story but here I am dragging it with short updates..

I hate myself sometimes