002

Twins

a/n: So yeah,  black haired Kun and Ten with similar haircut for WayV debut and they look like twins.. who is cryong? Yes that’s right. Me.

 

----

 

 

Yoochun was surprised to see his son walking inside his office with his laptop at hand. The older raised his brow and Johnny showed him the profiles of those he shortlisted. Yoochun nodded approvingly, the two omegas looked really good and credentials were clean.

 

 

“Let me contact their fathers.” Yoochun said and shooed his son away. Johnny sighed and left, leaving his father with the task at hand.

 

Not even an hour was up when Johnny received a call that he’ll be meeting one of the omegas later for dinner, Lee Qian Kun just came back from his business trip from China and would love to meet him. Johnny agreed, and he felt a little excited to meet Qian Kun.

 

“You looked like you just got a treat.” Taeyong remarked and Johnny grinned at him.

 

 

“I have a date!” Johnny replied and Taeyong looked taken aback.

 

 

“A few hours ago you’re venting out how you don’t want to mate, not you’re excited for a date?” Taeyong asked and Johnny sighed.

 

 

“Qian Kun is cute and he’s a son of appa’s friend, so he should be a good person.” Johnny said and Taeyong chuckled.

 

 

“Don’t let me stop you. Dress well okay?” Taeyong reminded his friend who nodded happily.

 

 

 

---

 

 

Kun was exhausted when he reached their house but his father immediately called him in his office and handed him a profile of an alpha, a very handsome alpha.

 

 

“He’s interested in meeting you.” Jinki said and Kun looked at his father in confusion.

 

 

“I don’t understand, why would he be interested in me?” Kun asked and the lack of self esteem his son had is concerning.

 

 

“Youngho’s father’s is a friend of mine and I can vouch for their family’s character. Please don’t let the past haunt you Kun, you deserve to mate and Youngho is a good alpha. Give it a try okay?” Jinki said and Kun nodded.

 

 

“I’ll try.” Kun said and that made Jinki smile.

 

 

“We’ll have dinner with the Seo’s then. Doll up.” Jinki said and Kun panicked, he’s not even fashionable to begin with. “I called Key over to help you.” Jinki smiled and the assured the omega.

 


“Thanks appa.” Kun walked over to hug his father who held his son tightly.

 

 

----

 

 

Johnny cleaned up nicely and Yuta gave him two thumbs up. Taeyong nodded next to Yuta who was taking a swig of his iced tea. The two were invited to Johnny’s hose to help him pick up his clothes and Johnny was relieved he had them in his life. When the alpha was satisfied that he’ll make a good impression, he bid his friends goodbye and drove of to where his father had informed him.

 

 

Now with nothing to do, Taeyong looked at Yuta and sighed, he won’t get a chance with him but at least they could be friends.

 

 

“Want to grad dinner?” Taeyogn asked Yuta who smiled wide at him and nodded; that made Taeyong smile wide himself.

 

 

Johnny arrived at the hotel and gave his keys to the valet. He walked confidently towards the front desk and upon confirmation, he was led to a ball room where his fathers were waiting. He walked towards them and greeted them, glad that he was not late or his head will end up on a plate.

 

 

“Sehun called in, Minseok’s had a scare earlier so they went to the hospital t have him checked. Baby’s fine but they’ll run a bit late.” Junsu, his omega father informed him and Johnny nodded, his Minseok hyung’s pregnancy has been delicate so they were constantly on their toes with him.

 

 

 

“They’ll arrive any minute now.” Yoochun said and Johnny stood on his alpha  father’s right.

 

The Lee’s arrived on time and as the alpha lord walked in, Johnny tried not to be nervous, or at least it won’t show on his face. The alpha strode in confidence and two males followed him, probably his mate and then lo and behold, wearing a maroon suit  with hair styled nicely making him look soft and sweet, Lee Qian Kun. Johnny’s breath hitched and Yoochun smirked before greeting the head of the family.

 

 

 

“Jinki!” Yoochun greeted and the younger alpha smiled and greeted him back, hugging the friend before doing the same to Junsu.

 

 

“It’s been so long.” Jinki remarked and Junsu greeted him back.

 

 

“Jonghyun.” Yoochun greeted the omega and the smaller man hugged him and Junsu.

 

 

 

“It is indeed a long time. I am so happy that you could make it in such a short notice. This is my son Johnny.” Yoochun gestured to the youngest alpha in the room and Johnny bowed in respect and extended a hand which Jinki shook happily.

 

“Ah, he resembles you more, Sehun s more of Junsu.” Jinki chuckled and then gestured to his son. “y son, Lee Qian Kun.” Jinki introduced him and Kun stepped forward and bowed. Yoochun shook hands with him.

 

 

“Please just call me Kun.” He said softly then turned to Johnny.

 

 

“I thought your named is Youngho?” Kun asked and Johnny chuckled, Kun looked really cute being confused.

 

 

“Oh yes, that’s my Korean name but since I grew up in the states, I just use Johnny.” Johnny explained as he extended a hand. “Nice meeting you Kun.” Johnny said and showed him a dazzling smile making Kun blush but the omega smiled back just as dazzling.

 

 

“Nice meeting you too.” Kun replied and they moved to the tables to sit down for dinner.

 

 

“My other son wouldn’t be able to make it, he’s in Thailand at the moment.” Jinki explained and Yoochun nodded in understanding.

 

 

“Sehun and Minseok will be running late, Minseok had a check up.” Yoochun supplied and Jinki nodded.

 

 

“His pregnancy has been really delicate.” Jonghyun mused and Junsu nodded.

 

 

“Yeah, we’re really looking out for him. He’s too precious.” Junsu remarked.

 

 

“So Johnny, you’re interested in Kun?” Jonghyun asked, and Johnny almost choked on his water.

 

 

“Ah, to be honest there are two of you that caught my attention.” Johnny said and Kun internally deflated.

 

 

Kun knew he would always be second choice, not really the pretty perfect omega unlike his twin brother, but he was hoping Johnny would be a little different.

 

 

“But your smile is just so wonderful and genuine, I am kind of drawn to that.” Johnny said and that made Kun hope a bit more.

 

 

“You can have two mates.” Jinki said and both Johnny and Kun looked at him in confusion. “I do have two mates myself, as an alpha lord, that’s a privilege.” Jinki said and turned to Jonghyun.

 

 

“As long as the omegas are in agreement. Key had been my best friend so it wasn’t a big surprise that we both liked Jinki. I am just glad Jinki liked both of us back.” Jonghyun smiled and Kun looked at his parents in awe.

 

 

“Oh really I can?” Johnny asked and Yoochun nodded. “Oh, but I really want to get to know Kun before I jump into conclusions.” Johnny answered and Kun smiled even more as his cheeks dusted pink.

 

 

“I would love to get to know you too Johnny-ssi.” Kun replied and that made Johnny smile wider.

 

 

 

---

 

 

Ten was furious.

 

His twin brother had been set up by his own father when they both know how traumatized Kun was with all the rejection he got, a lot for being Ten’s twin brother. He had told himself that he will not mate some stupid stuck up alpha who will not accept his twin as his other mate, his retribution for the guilt of being someone that hurt Kun. Kun had told him that it was not necessary but Ten will have none of it, he’ll only mate an alpha who will accept both him and Kun.

 

 

“Get the jet ready, I’m going back to Korea.” Ten told his assistant who sighed and did as she was told.

 

Ten rushed to get to the hotel and even if he was wearing his skinny jeans and an oversized hoodie, he’ll get his brother out of there. He burst into the ball room and walked right into the table and faced the alpha who was all smiles as he talked to his twin brother.

 

 

“Listen here mister, you maybe big and tall but you won’t stand a chance at mating with me or my brother.” Ten started and Johnny blinked at him.

 

 

“Lee Yong Qin?” Johnny asked and Ten nodded.

 

 

“I prefer to be called Ten but that’s not the point. It doesn’t matter how handsome you are, because my brother will not be fooled by it. You act like you’re perfect but you’re just going to play with my brother’s heart and leave him. I will not take that, no sir I won’t.” Ten lashed out and it made Johnny laugh.

 

 

“Are you twins?” Johnny turned to Kun who nodded. “I shortlisted twins and did not even had a clue. Appa, you knew?” Johnny asked and Yoochun nodded.

 

 

“Excuse me, did you just ignore me?” Ten asked and this time it was Kun who laughed loudly.

 

 

“He just ignored you. Oh my goodness this is a first Ten.” Kun laughed and hugged his twin brother who sported a hurt expression.

 

 

“I just got ignored, Kun how could this alpha do this to me?” Ten was dumbstruck.

 

 

“I did not ignore you.” Johnny said and extended a hand. “Hi I’m Seo Youngho, but please call me Johnny.” Johnny said and Ten took it.

 

 

“Lee Yong Qin, please call me Ten.” Ten said and smiled wide, and Johnny found that charming.

 

 

“So Is Ten the other omega you were interested in?” Kun asked and Johnny nodded.

 

 

“I was having a dilemma about it you know because I was yet to meet you, Ten, but I am really liking Kun already. He’s charming.” Johnny informed Ten.

 

 

“What about me?” Ten asked and Johnny laughed.

 

 

“You are feisty off the bat.” Johnny then smiled, his eyes disappearing into crescents. “You’re quite a character and I would really want to get to know you too.” Johnny said and that made Ten nod in satisfaction. “You called me handsome?” Johnny asked while wiggling his brows and that made Kun laugh and Ten rolled his eyes.

 

 

“It’s quite interesting to watch you three interact, but Ten,  I am sure you’re hungry, we’re just starting with dessert if you’re interested to join us?” Jinki asked but Ten shook his head.

 

 

“I missed Kun’s cooking.” Ten said and pulled Kun as he started to the door.

 

 

“Can I join you then?” Johnny asked and Kun gestured for him to follow.

 

 

“We need a driver.” Kun laughed and Ten high fived him as Johnny joined them.

 

 

They allowed Johnny to go in between them and the alpha extended his hands which both omegas took. They said goodbye to their parents and Johnny promised to behave but Ten yelled out that he won’t promise to be the good, docile omega unlike Kun before they disappeared behind the doors.

 

 

“Well, that went well.” Yoochun laughed and the others joined him.

 

 

‘I’m just relieved Johnny took a liking to both Ten and Kun.” Jonghyun said he received a kiss from Jinki.

 

 

“Trust my son to like the cute ones. Kun and Ten are quite cute.” Junsu said and Yoochun agreed.

 

“He got that from me.” Yoochun said and there were laughter as their desserts were served.

 

---

 

a/n: It ended up as crack, I’m sorry