::v::

she didn't mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

::

 

chapter prompt: imagine at any sleepover, they insist on sharing a bed [in a cute cuddly way] so their friend[s] can have the couch or something

 

::

 

Yongsun holds her breath, wrapping her arms tightly against herself as she wills her heart rate to slow down, pressing herself further against the tree, hoping that its shadow conceals her enough to blend well into the dark.

 

She starts to count in her head.

 

One.

 

Two.

 

There’s footsteps to her right.

 

Three.

 

Four.

 

Five—

 

“Hey there.”

 

She squeals at the sudden weight of Byul crashing against her side, their coats making it impossible for Byul to wrap her arms around the singer as she wriggles her way out of the hold, laughter disturbing the serene evening in the park, a few people turning their heads to their noise.

 

They fall into a heap against the snow, all soft edges from their padded coats and red cheeks from the biting cold, Byul pinning her best friend to the ground, watching as white puffs of their breaths mingle, fascinated by the warm overhead glow of the lamppost against Yongsun’s profile, her hair fanned out and askew on the snow.

 

It’s a peaceful image.

 

Byul presses a palm to the center of Yongsun’s chest, holding her down lightly. “Stay there for a bit,” she whispers, voice hoarse in a way that doesn’t help in letting Yongsun calm her racing pulse. There’s a rummage of clothes as Byul digs through layers to find her phone, pulling herself up as she hovers above Yongsun, taking single picture. “You’re so beautiful.”

 

“Yah,” Yongsun’s voice shakes, suddenly aware of how intimate the moment is for a public setting. “, get off me, it’s starting to get cold.” She feels a droplet of cold water against her cheek when Byul pulls her up, squinting at the sky when she realizes that it’s raining rather than snowing.

 

They both shout, screams slicing through the air and people stopping to look at them. They pay them no mind, disregards that some has their phones out and no doubt got everything recorded and to be brought up by her manager as early as tomorrow morning.

 

It’s already worth it, Yongsun thinks, wiping at Byul’s wet cheeks with her handkerchief, the younger woman letting herself get dotted on as she busies herself in editing Yongsun’s photo earlier, all warm lights and soft eyes, shoulders bumping and scooting closer as they could in a bus.

 

::

 

It’s the holidays.

 

They’re on the road and on their way to a ski resort as per Wheein’s suggestion from winning to decide on where they should go for their vacation.

 

And Hyejin’s got a plan.

 

The sky’s already dark as she stretches her whole body, joints popping from being cramped at the backseat of Byul’s car and being Wheein’s pillow for the past hour. They left Seoul around 8PM so they can still have a full night’s rest before engaging in various festivities.

 

Her eyes follows as Byul announces that she’s buying coffee at the shop at the gas station, steering a bleary Yongsun who stumbles sleepily and murmuring something about using the restroom.

 

Poking her head back in the backseat, she rolls her eyes when she sees her best friend sprawled all over the the backseat, settled comfortably and snuggly against the leather cushion. Long nails scratch at a cheek warmed by sleep, lightly, her own version of an affectionate wake up call.

 

“What?” Wheein groans, voice squished against the upholstery.

 

“Gas station. You need anything?”

 

Wheein just shakes her head, mumbling something about needing energy for skiing, and slings and arm against her eyes.

 

Hyejin abandons her best friend, opening and plopping in the passenger seat, watching as Byul looks at her in confusion over the windshield as the older woman tucks herself in the driver’s seat, steaming coffee in her hand.

 

“Hi?” Byul inquires, confused at the sudden change of seats, glancing at the backseat and seeing Wheein dominating the whole space. “Do you need me to move her?”

 

Hyejin just shakes her head, tongue poking out between her lips, mischief written plain across her face that Byul shrugs off.

 

::

 

She grins w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter