The End

The New Kids

I woke up, Taehyung was in the shower. I had gotten out of the bed. Whatever. And got ready.

 

Soon, I went downstairs and sat on a bar stool. It was Friday, finally. Today is the day. I’m going to confront Kook and Lisa.  

 

He deserves to know the truth.  

 

I couldn’t stand him not knowing she’s a liar.

 

We all ate our food pretty quickly before catching the bus before it drove off.

 

I went into the gym, being flooded by a large hug from the girls.    I closed my eyes before looking up and opening them.   

 

Jimin stood there trying to get my attention.  He pointed to the bathroom as I nodded before he ran off.

 

Things seemed to be like the first day of school, again.

 

Yoongi looked tired, Hoseok was on his phone.  But,my brothers weren’t with the boys.  I brushed it off and told the girls I was heading to the bathroom.

 

I stood in front of Chim.  Y/N:What is it, Jimin?  Jimin:You’re not mad at me..are you?  Y/N:Of course I’m not.  I could never be mad at you.   

 

Jimin:Okay good, but here’s the point.  You need to get Jungkook to be your friend again. Like the way it was before.  He’s already been getting in contact with Lisa and I’m scared my ship will never sail. He loved you and it’s obvious but Lisa ruined it.

 

He would talk about you constantly.  “Y/N and I hung out yesterday!”  he mimicked Jungkook’s voice.  Jimin:“Y/N’s outfit was pretty today!”  “Y/N  seemed happy today!”  “Did you see how Y/N smiled at me today?”  Literally all the time he would say something about you.  He had even said before..  

 

This melted my heart.

 

Jimin:”Y/N’s such a beautiful person. I’m so glad she came here.”  I’m not kidding.    Soon, there was someone calling his name.   “Jimin?  Jiminie?”

 

Jimin:Y/N! Go! Run! Go!  He pushed me back into the gym, it ended up being Yoongi calling him back over.  I peeked into the hall.   Yoongi:Jimin?  Get over here! Don’t tell me you were with Y/N.  You know we can’t hang out with her anymore.    Jimin:I wasn’t, Yoongi Hyung! I promise!

 

I ran off back to the girls as the first bell rang.

 

Yuqi:C’mon, Y/N!  Dahyun:We gotta go!  Jennie:C’mon!  

 

I smiled, running after them as they sped off.  

 

We took out seats, I looked away as Yoongi and Jungkook walked in.  

 

**YOONGI’S POV**

 

Jungkook:I’m pretty sure Jin is pissed at me-  

 

He was cut off by Y/N’s groan of annoyance.  He sighed, closing his eyes before reopening them.

 

Me:Wait. Aren’t you still pissed at her?   Jungkook:Well-  I mean, of course you idiot.

 

Everyone got quiet as the teacher began to speak.

 

Teacher:Good morning, class. I wanted to congratulate you all on very high scores on your projects.  Our highest grade was, Y/N and Jungkook with an A- , 

 

Everyone clapped, Y/N and Jungkook just rolled their eyes.

 

 

**Y/N’S POV**

 

Why are we getting praised for this?  It’s nothing big.  

 

My mind went back to the time we actually finished the project.

 

We almost kissed back then..

 

Water slowly filled up my eyes, a tear fell onto the desk.  I wiped it away quickly, focusing on the lesson.

 

 

P.E.   Great.  I had this class with Hoseok and Joon, and now Irene since she changed her schedule.

 

I met up with her secretly in the locker rooms.   Y/N:Irene! What happened when I texted you?   Irene:Lisa..It’s all Lisa, she needs to get out of our life, Y/N.  She’s going to end up killing one of us.  You can’t trust her-  

 

Y/N:Woah woah woah, calm down.  Okay, I can’t trust her. Pretty easy. But- how is she going to kill one of us?  

 

Irene:Winter. That’s all I can say.  I-I-   

 

Her phone began to ring.   

 

Irene:I’m sorry-  She ran out the door and, to god knows where.

 

I tried to run after her, but the coach ended up catching me.  Coach:Y/N! Get in here!

 

He grabbed my shirt and dragged me in.  There was already a group playing basketball, so I sat in the stands with Namjoon.

 

Namjoon:You doing okay, Sweetheart?     He had always called me by “Sweetheart”  when something bad had happened.  Probably as a comforting mechanism. 

 

Y/N:Yeah..  I fiddled with my fingers as he put his arm around me, my head resting on his shoulder. 

 

Namjoon:If you wanna go home again, just tell us. Okay?    Y/N:Okay.

 

 

Lunch. I sat with the girls, couldn’t really sit anywhere else.

 

Rosé:I heard about you and Jungkook..  Jisoo:Don’t remind her about it!   Chaeyoung:We’re sorry, Y/N..

 

Y/N:You guys did nothing.  It’s fine.   Yuqi:You sure?   Y/N:I’m sure. I plan to try and talk to him today anyways.  Jennie:Really?   Y/N:Yeah.  Probably by the end of the day.

 

Sooner or later, it was the end of the day.  The game had been canceled due to poor weather. It was thundering outside, so I understand why.

 

I told the boys what I was going to do, they agreed that it’s for the best.

 

I saw Jungkook, Yoongi, Jimin, and Hoseok walk past the hall I was hiding in.

 

I came out of the hall and ran to Jungkook, grabbing his shoulder and turning him around.

 

Jungkook:What the- Y/N..?   Tears were streaming down my face.  Y/N:Listen to me! Just listen!   

 

I panted heavily while the tears rushed down harder.   

 

Y/N:Lisa’s lying..you can’t trust her, Jungkook.   She h..hurt Irene to the point she can’t even speak to me.  She tried to Taehyung.   

 

I showed him the voice messages.  

 

Y/N:I’m not a ..She lied to try and ruin me because she was upset she couldn’t get with Taehyung. She even tried to drown me.. I..I would never do anything like that..

 

I could see the sadness form on the others faces,  Jungkook had gone pale.

 

Y/N:I- I missed you..  Life had gone d..downhill ever since you left my life.  My parents lost their jobs..my father is having an affair with someone else. He tried to me as well.  I just want..us..back.  

 

I tried to continue, but he cut me off by grabbing my wrist.   He looked at the many cuts on it, then up at me with his eyes filled of tears.

 

He grabbed the other wrist.  A tear slipped down his red cheeks. He sniffled softly, kissing both of my wrists.

 

Jungkook:You were in so much pain without me that it lead to..this?   I nodded as he caressed my cheek.  Jungkook:My poor girl..   Escaped his lips, it was as quiet as a mouse.

 

Jungkook:I’m sorry. I should’ve taken into consideration she was a liar.   But, don’t hurt yourself anymore.  You’re too beautiful to be in pain.  

 

He pulled me in for a tight hug, my face hid in his chest.  The others joined in as well.

 

Yoongi:How about Saturday, tomorrow, we get you out of that house and report those parents of yours?

 

 

Y/N:Sure.

 

Jungkook:We’re getting through this together. I promise.

 

 

Saturday came.  We were all ready, I held tightly onto Jin’s hand as we went inside of the police station.

 

Even the girls were here, and Irene.  She had also come out about what Lisa had done to her.  Pretty nasty stuff.  But, we had decided to report her to.

 

 

Only a couple of minutes later, our parents were getting into a cop car.

 

They ended up losing custody of us, and Lisa was put under house arrest for ten months.

 

 

 

Then, winter break came.

 

 

I placed the last box on the driveway. 

 

Namjoon:That’s it! We’re finally down!   Jungkook wiped the sweat from his forehead, putting his arm around me. Despite it was ‘winter break’ it was still somewhat warm outside.

 

We were moving in with him in his large house with his grandparents.   

 

Jungkook:We’re not done just yet.  Now we need to get this up to your rooms. 

 

Taehyung:How about we take a break for now? Jin made some lemonade in the kitchen.  Y/N:That’s sounds good.   Jungkook:Yeah, sure.  Namjoon:Alright.

 

 

An hour or so passed, I was going to be in Jungkook’s room with him from now on.  

 

My now boyfriend if that’s a surprise or not.  I placed my toothbrush beside his as he came into the opened bathroom, hugging me from behind.  

 

Jungkook:You done?  Y/N:Yup.  He kissed my cheek.  Jungkook:Man, I remember when you guys were just being introduced to us.  Good times.  

 

I smiled.  Y/N:Well, stuff was more hectic back then. I’m just glad we’re together now.   Jungkook:So am I. Really though, I knew I had fallen in love with you the first time I saw you.

 

Y/N:I thought you didn’t believe in love at first sight?  Jungkook:You changed that, Babe. You were too beautiful for me to handle.   

 

I smirked and rolled my eyes.   Jungkook:You blew me away. I mean, you were only a new kid.  Y/N:Only a new kid?  Jungkook:Well. A beautiful new kid.

 

 

 

 

         Well, there you have it.  

 

That’s my story as a new kid, became popular, got ruined, and ended up with a happy ending. I’m sure this was an emotional, non cliché, inspiring story.  

 

 

                  The meaning?  

 

There’s always light at the end of the tunnel. Someone’s going to come into your life and try to make you miserable.  But you need to stay strong.  Don’t coward in. Come out about things that are bothering you.

Stay strong.

 

 

 

 There’s always a happily ever after.  

 

 

 

   Wait, did you think I was serious?  

 

                  You’re wrong.

 

                 Stay tuned for..

 

 

 

                  Lisa’s Return.