Scandalous

The New Kids

It was the next morning.  I had gotten a text from Jungkook.

 

“You still want me to come over today for our project?  Sorry if I woke you up Y/N, I was getting impatient..” 

 

“Yeah, of course you can still come over , Kookie! My brothers don’t know.”

 

“Alright, I’ll see you!”

 

“Cya!”

 

 

 

I got out of bed,showered,and got ready.

 

I went downstairs,Jin and Namjoon were talking with Taehyung eating waffles.  

 

I sat next to Tae,Joon and Jin getting quiet.  Y/N:So..Jungkook’s birthday is this Saturday.  Can we go?  I handed them the invitation as they all looked at each other. 

 

Namjoon:Sure.  Taehyung:Yeah.  Jin:Hm,fine.   The rest of breakfast was quiet until we got to school.

 

I sat with Jungkook,once again.

 

Jungkook:It’s still a secret, right?  He whispered.

 

I nodded.  Y/N:Don’t tell anybody..or we’ll be in trouble.  He nodded this time.  Jungkook:What’d They say about the party?  Y/N:I’m going.

 

He smiled,giving me a high five. 

 

Something caught my eye in the distance. 

 

Lisa.

 

Y/N:I’ll be right back, Kook.   I got up and headed towards her.  She took a brief look at me once she noticed I was storming to her.

 

She looked back at Chaeyoung and Irene, but then looked at me again. Her eyes fixed on me, her smile fading.

 

Y/N:What the hell happened?!  Lisa:Oh my gosh Y/N, I’m so sorry!  My mom had texted me to come home already because I had forgotten to tell her I was going to sleep over!  I’m so so sooo sorry..  

 

My mad expression began to vanish.

Y/N:Oh..really?  Lisa:Yeah, I’m really sorry I didn’t get to say bye..  Y/N:I-It’s okay.. I thought something else happened.  We chuckled.  Y/N:Sorry for misunderstanding.  

 

She smiled.  Lisa:It’s alright. I would’ve been a little mad too.  She smiled, again.  

 

 

It was lunch, finally. I hadn’t found Yuqi or Jennie anywhere. Dahyun had been gone too.  But today, I sat with Rosé,Jisoo,and Nancy.

 

Nancy:Were you guys invited to Jungkook’s party?  Rosé:I was.  Jisoo:I’m Lisa’s plus one.    Nancy:Aww..I wasn’t..    Jisoo:And you ,Y/N?   Y/N:I was.   Rosé:Ohh! First he goes to your house and now you’re going to his party!   

 

She nudged at my shoulder, us both laughing.  Y/N:Shush.  I noticed a sad look on Nancy’s face.   Y/N:What’s wrong, Nancy?   Nancy:I wasn’t invited..  Rosé:You can come with me.  Nancy:Really?  Rosé:Uh huh. I’m sure Jungkook wouldn’t mind.

 

Jisoo:Don’t you have a huge crush on him, Nancy?   Nancy:Not as much as I used too..  I kinda,felt bad. Like I got in Nancy’s way of Kookie...

 

 

It was around 2:34. I was walking through the halls but,everyone seemed to have a new class schedule.  I asked Rosé.  Y/N:Do we have a new schedule?  Rosé:Yeah,you didn’t get it?  

 

I nodded no. She took me to the office,and I got my new schedule.  I looked at the 2:40 class.  Y/N:What the..  Rosé:Yeah..I’m still taking the class though.  

 

‘2:40-3:20  |  Ed, B-1’

 

Y/N:Hell no! I’m not going to this class!  Rosé:You’re going to regret it. Trust me.  I rolled my eyes.

 

 

 

It was the end of the day, the boys would be staying at school for, whatever reasons.  

 

I was standing by the classroom door waiting for Jungkook so we could leave.  Y/N:The bus is going to leave without us, Kookie.   Jungkook:Hold on!  I laughed.

 

He finally came out.  Y/N:Finally.  He rolled his eyes and smiled. We were about to open the entrance doors when..it was pouring rain outside.

 

Y/N:Dang it.  Jungkook:I have a solution.  He opened up his backpack, bringing out an umbrella.  Y/N:How do you just..have a-  Jungkook:I have my ways.

 

We went outside,Kook opened his umbrella with us both under it. Thankfully no one from school was around to report ‘The new girl was seen walking with Jeon Jungkook!’.

 

We made it to the bus stop,waiting for a couple minutes until checking the bus times.  

 

Y/N:The last bus was-  Half an hour ago. Dammit, Jungkook.    Jungkook:Yeah Yeah Whatever. Just be glad I have an umbrella.  

 

We both walked home pretty fast to avoid any sickness.  

 

I unlocked the door,going inside and leading him to my room. 

 

We sat down,doing the project immediately.  Jungkook:I swear if you mark me with a marker, Y/N. I will kill you.   I laughed.  Y/N:Let me see your face, Kook.   

 

He smirked and looked at me.  Y/N:Close your eyes.  He closed his eyes as I opened a black marker quietly.  I drew a little mustache on his face,bursting out laughing. 

 

Jungkook:Jesus,What did you do now?  He looked at himself in his phone reflection.  Jungkook:I swear to god, Y/N.   I smiled as he rubbed it off.

 

Y/N:And..Done!  Jungkook:We’re already done?  Y/N:Uh huh. We make a good team!  

 

His bunny smiled beamed across his face as he sat next to me. He stared at me for awhile.  

 

I blushed a bit as he looked down at my lips.  Jungkook:Can I...  I put my arm around his neck.  Y/N:Go ahead.  

He put his arm around my waist.

 

He leaned in slowly,our lips inches apart as..

 

 

Buzz..Buzz..Buzz..

 

 

I grabbed my phone and answered,it was Taehyung.  

 

‘Taehyung:Y/N..did you get home safely?’ 

 

 ‘Y/N:Yeah..I did..’.  

 

 Jungkook still held me by my waist.

 

‘Taehyung:Okay,we’re heading back home already. Be there in a couple of minutes.’

 

‘Y/N:Alright..Bye..’

 

‘Taehyung:Bye..’

 

Jungkook:Who was it?  Y/N:My brothers..they’re coming home already..   Jungkook:Damn. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then..you’re performing at the game, right?

 

Y/N:Yeah..  Jungkook:Alright, I’ll see you then.  He packed up his stuff, I went downstairs with him.  

 

Before leaving, he turned around.  Jungkook:Keep this a secret, okay?  I nodded.  Jungkook:Okay, Bye.  Y/N:Bye. Get home safely.  

 

I put my hand under his chin, kissing his cheek softly.   He blushed before hugging me goodbye.  

 

I watched as he walked down the sidewalk,making sure he was okay.

 

The rain had stopped by now so there was no need for an umbrella.

 

 

 

It was 3:34am.  I couldn’t get Jungkook off of my mind. I fantasized about his party,what could’ve happened if Tae didn’t call me...

 

GAH! Y/N! Pull yourself together!

 

 I decided just to get ready right now.  I want tired and couldn’t fall asleep for the life of me.

 

I showered and got ready.

The rest of the time was spent drawing until around 6:10.  I went downstairs and fixed myself something to eat before leaving with the boys.

 

Finally,Friday.

 

The sky was a clear blue,the sun shining brightly unlike yesterday’s gloomy weather. I held onto Joon’s hand tightly.

 

I still felt bad for lashing out on him like that Wednesday night. I kicked at Jin’s pants since he was sitting in front of me.

 

Jin:Yah,I’m wearing black today. Don’t get my pants stained with foot prints.

 

I giggled before getting off of the bus with them.  

 

Walking into school,everyone was in a good mood. We made it into the gym, Jungkook becoming a complete tomato.  I laughed, sitting with Hoseok.

 

Hoseok:I’m sorry I couldn’t make it to your practice yesterday.  He pouted.  Y/N:It’s okay Hobi, I understand you couldn’t make it. At least you’ll be able to see the choreography tonight!  

 

He smiled.  Hoseok:That’s right! I forgot..  We both laughed.  I felt someone tap my shoulder.  Dahyun!

 

Y/N:Where have you been?   Dahyun:That’s not important but, I’m going to be able to make it to the game tonight!   Y/N:Are you performing with us?  Dahyun:Sadly Not But, I’ll be able to do it for the next.

 

 

It was around 4:56pm.  All the cheerleaders were practicing the performance in the football field with the guys practicing for the game as well.  

 

Lisa:Alright! I’ll give you all a break for now.  I pulled down my skirt that was hitching up - since we were all in uniform -.  I looked around at the guys on the field,messing around and such.  Rosé:Catch.  She threw a water bottle my way,I caught it and took a sip out of it.  

 

Jennie:Can I water fall it? I forgot my water.   Y/N:How do you forget your water, Jennie?   She shrugged her shoulders.  Y/N:Fine. Take it.  I have another anyways.   Jennie: Thanks.  

 

Y/N:Uh huh.  I put my Pom Poms down,putting my hands on my hips.

 

 Y/N:Yoongi and Jimin are inside right?   Yuqi:They should be.    Irene:Aren’t they running the concession stands?   Jisoo:I think.  Why , Y/N? 

 

Y/N:I need to talk to him.  I looked out on the field whist speaking,seeing Jungkook and Taehyung messing around with each other.  

 

Jungkook noticed,waving at me.  I smiled,waving back.  Rosé:Ohh, look who it is!  I pushed her playfully.  Y/N:Enough, Rosé.   A smile cracked on my face.

 

Y/N:I’ll be back. Keep my Pom poms safe.  They all nodded as I went into the gym,fixing my white shimmery bow.  

 

Yoongi:Y/N? What are you doing here?   Y/N:I need to talk to you.  He wiped the sweat from his forehead,he was playing basketball with Jimin.  

 

Yoongi:Chim,put it back.  He tossed him the ball.  Yoongi:About What?  He said,turning back around to me.  

Y/N:Jungkook.    Jimin:Can I join? Pleaseeee!  Y/N:Sure.  Jimin,Yoongi, And I walked through the halls talking.  

 

Yoongi:What about Kook?   Y/N:This may sound stupid but..is he a player?   Yoongi:Not from what I’ve heard.  Jimin:No. I’ve known him since the first grade and every girl he’s had he never cheated.

 

Yoongi:Well, there’s your answer.  Why do you ask?  Jimin:Yeah. Why?  

 

I hesitated.  Y/N:Well..He came over to my house yesterday and-  We almost kissed..and it almost led to a hookup.

 

Yoongi:What? Really?   Y/N:Is that bad..?  Jimin:Not at all! Jungkook’s going to have a new-  Yoongi:Shut it,Chim.  Jimin:Ah! Sorry , Suga-  I mean YOONGI! 

 

Yoongi and I laughed.  Y/N:Too cute. I swear.   Jimin gasped dramatically.  Jimin:Y/N called me cute! She called me cute! Haha!   He spun in circles.

 

I rolled my eyes and smiled.  Y/N:Well,I got to get going. Cya!   Yoongi:Cya! Good luck with the performance!  Jimin:Good luck, Pretty Noona!  

 

I smiled and ran back with the girls.

 

 

 

It was 8:24,six minutes before our big. performance.  We had already did our small cheers,but for halftime,we had a whole dance routine ready.

 

Lisa:Alright girls,we ready?  We all shouted ‘yeah!’ before making  our way out.  We lined up in position on the field.  We were missing Chaeyoung and Nancy though,which was surprising. And Irene got nervous.

 

 

I looked up,I could see my brothers besides Taehyung with large posters saying me and Tae’s names,Jimin and Yoongi at the back yelling my name,and all the football players in the front of the stands watching.  I smiled brightly as the music started and we began to dance. 

 

Everyone cheered and clapped as we bowed.  Jin:GO Y/N!!  Namjoon:THAT’S MY SISTER!  

 

I saw Yoongi and Jimin clapping their hands and smiling,Hoseok somewhere else in the stands clapping and cheering.

 

We all went back into the locker rooms. Rosé:I could see Jungkook watching you the whole time, Y/N !  Yuqi:It’s obvious he likes her at this point.

 

Jisoo:Solid agree.  Y/N:Jesus Christ.

 

 

All the cheerleaders were saying goodbye to everyone,taking pictures,talking to people,while I was with Yoongi and Jimin cleaning up at the concession.  

 

We were cleaning the lower shelves below the counter when.. ‘Yeah, one water , ma’m’.  I came up from the lower shelves, Jungkook stood with his elbows rested on the table.

 

Yoongi and Jimin came up one by one too.   Y/N:Ah, what do you need Jungkookie?  Jungkook:Nothing, just bored.   

 

I laughed.  Y/N: How can you be bored with your birthday tomorrow?  Jungkook:Hm, forgot about it.. 

 

He turned to Yoongi.  Jungkook:You And Jimin still coming?  Yoongi:Yeah. We’ll be there.  Jimin:Yay!  He clapped his hands.

 

I smiled,patting his head.  Someone called out Kook’s name.  Jungkook:Alright,I got to go. I’ll see you guys tomorrow.  Bye!  We all waved by as he sprinted off.

 

 

Soon,I was going home myself.  Namjoon:You both did amazing! I smiled,holding onto Jin and Namjoon’s hands.

 

We got into the car,now just waiting for tomorrow. Kookie’s party.