Lock Your Doors

The New Kids

I woke up, sprinting out of bed and showering, and getting ready. 

I headed downstairs in an instant, the smell of bacon and pancakes filled the large house.

 

Jin was serving the boys pancakes, along with an empty seat with a plate in front of it.

 

Finally! We’re SIXTEEN!!

 

 

We walked into the gym, getting greeted with many ‘Happy birthday!’s.

Thankfully,Taehyung was able to join us today.

 

Soon,I found Jungkook.  

 

Jungkook:What happened yesterday? I was worried sick when you ran out like that.   He sounded concerned.   Y/N:Sorry..my brothers didn’t know I was out so they got a bit upset..

 

I chuckled.  Jungkook:Oh, well, Happy birthday!  He hugged me tightly.  Y/N:Thanks, Kookie.  I smiled brightly before..   ‘Y/N!!’  My little group flooded me with a LITERAL breath-taking hug.  

 

Y/N:Can’t-  Breathe-  They all let go, soon I felt someone jump on my back. I could already tell who it was.   Y/N:Jimin.   Jimin:Yes, Pretty Noona?   Yoongi:Chim, get off her back.   Jimin:Aww.. He got off.

 

He gave me a tight hug.  Jimin:I was showing pretty Noona my love for her.  He pouted at Yoongi.  Yoongi:I swear.  Happy birthday, Y/N.   I smiled.  Y/N:Thanks, Yoon.  Jimin still held tightly onto me.  

 

Yoongi:Chim, that’s enough. You can hug Y/N more at the party.  Jimin:Okay..Bye, Pretty Noona!  

 

Yoongi took his hand, walking away with him as Jimin still waved.  I waved back.  Jungkook:I swear. He’s still a toddler.  Y/N:Hey, he’s adorable and you can’t admit he’s not.  

 

 

Rosé:Y/N..  She smirked.  Y/N:Jesus frickin’ Christ Rosé.

 

Hoseok:Y/N..

 

I turned around, he had his arms spread wide open for a hug. I smiled, giving him a tight hug before he went with my brothers.

 

We had been sitting down for awhile now, until I had to use the bathroom. Y/N:I’ll be right back, I’m gonna go use the bathroom.   They all nodded and I got up and left.

 

I went into the bathroom,opening the door.  There was something written in the walls in sharpie.

 

With the door still open, I attempted to read it.

 

Y/N:You can my- GAHH!!  

 

Someone had grabbed my by the neck, and stuffed my head in the toilet.  

 

I screamed in pain.  

 

They never let go.

 

A couple seconds passed,I thought I was going to die until they finally let me go and ran off.

 

Y/N:JENNIE! YUQI! DAHYUN! JISOO! ROSÉ! SOMEBODY!!  

 

I screamed at the top of my lungs until my little group came rushing in. 

 

Yuqi:Y/N!  Chaeyoung:Oh my god!  Everyone was crowded around me until..

 

Irene:I know who did this.  We all turned to her.  Irene:Lisa. It’s Lisa. It was always Lisa.  Y/N:You’re lying.

 

She took out her phone and played two voice recordings.

 

“You have no idea how much I want to kill Y/N, like drown her. I’m only using her for Taehyung so..”

 

“Y/N’s a nice girl,  that’s not right, Lisa. And you’ll get arrested if you do that!”

 

Irene:And she did Taehyung. 

 

“I did try to Taehyung. It’s funny how Y/N was stupid enough to not realize.”

 

“You’re crazy!”

 

Lisa laughed.

 

“Don’t laugh! This isn’t some sort of game! You’re completely psycho!”

 

 

I was speechless.

 

It was Lisa.

 

It was always Lisa.

 

Dahyun:Yuqi. Let’s go report her.  

 

And like that, they left.

The rest had me dry off my hair. I had always kept a spare outfit in my backpack,so I changed into it.

It was already first class, I turned my seat around to face Kook.

 

Y/N:What’d we get on that project?

Jungkook:I think it was an A- ,I’m not sure.  I nodded,turning around as the lesson began.

 

 

Lunch! Today, I had sat with the boys and the girls today. To make things fair. 

 

Yuqi:Lisa got suspended until tomorrow.   Dahyun:And got kicked off the cheer team.  Y/N:You’re serious?   Dahyun:Why wouldn’t we be?

 

Rosé:Yes!  Jisoo:She’s finally gone!  Jennie:She’s not gone forever, Jisoo.  Irene:Yeah, she has to come back at some point.  And plus..

 

We all turned to Irene.   Irene:I’m not going to be able to be friends with you guys when she comes back.   Chaeyoung:What?    Rosé:What do you mean?

 

Irene:I’m supposed to be working with Lisa and Nancy. Don’t trust Nancy.  You can’t.   Y/N:What..Irene?   Irene:Lisa threatens to do the craziest things to me if I stay friends with you all.

 

Jennie:What things?    Irene:She’ll abduct me, abuse me, even kill m-  I’ve said too much.  I..I’ll see you guys later.  She sped out of the cafeteria.

 

Hoseok:What’s up with her?   Y/N:It’s nothing.

 

 

 

We were on the bus heading home.  I still hadn’t found Irene. She wouldn’t answer my calls, respond to my texts, nothing.

 

Jin:Something on your mind, Y/N?     Y/N:Hm? Oh..no. Nothing.  Jin and Tae and Joon exchanged a, look.  One I’ve seen too many times.  

 

Taehyung, who was sitting next to me, held onto my hand.  Taehyung:You can tell us anything, Y/N.                     Y/N:Seriously. Nothing’s on my mind. I’m fine.

 

I looked out the window as they stopped near our house.  We got off and went inside the house.   While the boys stayed in the kitchen, I went upstairs.

 

Y/N:C’mon, Irene. Pick up..  

 

Your call had been forwarded to-

 

I hung up and fell back onto my bed.

 

Y/N:Dammit..   I checked the time,rubbing my eyes.

 

5:02pm

 

Party starts at six. May as well get ready.

 

 

 

I got ready, wearing a black and red stripped long sleeve shirt and a black jean skirt. 

 

I tied my shoes before hearing people coming in. 

 

6:12pm

 

I went downstairs, there a bunch of decorations. The whole place was decorated with lights and streamers.

 

Here comes the fun.

 

It was around 8:35, I was a hot mess on the dance floor. Shaking my like there was no tomorrow. A drunken Kookie behind me enjoying the view.

 

Oh how this poor boy is getting home.

They all made a circle around me.

 

Go Y/N! Go Y/N! Go Y/N! 

 

They chanted.  

 

Jennie:GO Y/N!!   Rosé:SLAY ME!!  

Jisoo:WIGS OUT THE WINDOW!!  

 

Soon,it all just became a big crowd again.  Music was blasting, people were drinking, there were people in the backyard. 

 

Pretty crazy might I say.

 

Soon,our song came on. 

 

Boombayah.

 

Me,Rosé,Jennie, And Jisoo’s song.

 

We had practiced this song almost a million times during cheerleading. And it came on now, why not dance?

 

Everyone made way, crowding around us.  

 

Everyone shouted and screamed.  

 

Only a couple minutes later, we were playing..spin the bottle.

 

The first person spun it, Jennie.  It landed on..Namjoon?! 

Jennie:Oh HELL no!   

 

Do it! Do it! Do it!

 

She rolled her eyes, cupping his face and giving him a quick peck.   Jennie:I NEED WATER! WATER?!   

 

We all laughed loudly until the next person spun, Namjoon.

 

Namjoon:And..HOSEOK?!

 

Hoseok:GET OVER HERE , JOONIE BOY!  Hoseok gave him a quick kiss.  Joon sat in shock of what just happened.

 

Hoseok spun next.

 

Hoseok:Let’s see who this lucky person is-  J-Jin?!   Jin:You can’t make me-    Hoseok gave him a BIGGG smooch.   Y/N:What the actual . 

 

Turn after turn.   Jin got Jimin.  Jimin got Taehyung, Taehyung got Yuqi, Yuqi got Dahyun, Dahyun got Hoseok, Hoseok got Yoongi (sope nation rise),And Yoongi got..me.  

 

I could see Jungkook burst out laughing with a drink in his  hand. He had been watching the whole time.

 

Yoongi:Get over here, Birthday Girl.   He bit his bottom lip.  Rosé:Kookie’s got some competition!   He put his hand at the back of my neck, giving me a sweet kiss.

 

Y/N:I-  Jesus Christ.

 

After about another fifteen rounds, we all gave up with the kisses and continued partying. 

 

I was taking shots with the girls.  It was around 10:27, the party ended at 12:00.

 

Rosé:Here Y/N, take another one..   She handed me another as I took it immediately.  Taehyung:And, that’s enough for you , Princess.  Y/N:Ahh..  

 

He had me drink a glass of water before me and the girls wandered around the rest of the party.

 

Soon, I lost them in the large crowd and cuddled up with Kook on a small couch in the corner. He seemed sober by now.

 

We both talked for awhile until I, lead him up to my room. He pushed me back onto my bed, his arms wrapped around my waist, he began to kiss me.

 

I deepened the kiss by putting my arms around his neck.  It eventually became a steamy make out session.

 

I began to slowly lift up his shirt until.. 

 

???:Y/N..we’re going to-

 

We immediately looked at the direction of the door, Taehyung stood in disbelief.

 

There was a complete silence between the three of us.  Tae ended up breaking it.

 

Taehyung:We’re cutting the cake downstairs in the backyard already.  He closed the door, I could hear his footsteps running down the stairs.

 

Jungkook:This stays between us, Babygirl.  He took my hand, leading me downstairs.  

 

We headed outside where everyone was.  Namjoon pulled me through the crowd and up to the large cake that  stood before me.

 

Jin and Tae already there, everyone began to sing.

 

Happy birthday to you! 

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday dear the Kim twins!

Happy birthday to you!

 

We all blew out the four candles on the cake. Everyone hollered and screamed.

 

Namjoon:Now who wants some cake?

 

 

It was around 11:94, everyone was leaving and we were cleaning up.  

 

Jin:Y/N, go get some rest. We still have school tomorrow.  Y/N:But..I’m h-helping.  I was pretty drunk by now.  Jin:Y/N. Go shower and get some rest. We’re gonna end up being late tomorrow.

 

 Namjoon:Go.  He patted my back.  I pouted.  He sighed, picking me up bridal style and carrying me to my room.

 

Y/N:Hey!   Namjoon:Shush.  Go shower, tell us goodnight, and then go to bed.   I yawned.  Namjoon:See? You’re tired. And drunk. Mom and dad are coming home soon.  Hurry.

 

He put me down as I gave in, taking a shower.  It was a looong hot one. Good way to get me sober.  

 

After,I waddled downstairs.   Y/N:Goodnight~  I gave them all a hug before going upstairs.  Still hadn’t heard from Irene. Lisa would be coming back tomorrow.Not fun. 

 

Nor am I ready for her bull.  I looked out my window, sighing before closing the blinds and heading off to sleep.

 

 

**TIME SKIP**

 

Thursday morning. Not ready for today-

 

New text from Lisa?!

 

“Watch your steps, Kim Y/N. I told your brothers everything. The tape. You and Jungkook going to get pizza. Everything. And I won’t hesitate to leak the tape if your little group- that should be mine- keeps getting me into trouble.”

 

 

I froze up.  

 

She-  

 

Really-

 

Did that-

 

Taehyung:Y/N!  HURRY UP!

 

I broke out of my thoughts.  Y/N:Going!

 

I showered and got ready.

 

I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs.  Y/N:Don’t leave without me!

 

We made it into the gym, heading our separate ways.   I saw Jungkook looking around.  Y/N:Kookie!   I ran towards him.  Y/N:Hey Kook, like the party last night?   He looked at me with a dead expression. 

 

Jungkook:Get away from me.   My head tilted to the side in confusion.  Y/N:W-What?  Jungkook:I said,get away from me.  My eyes began to water.

 

What did I do?

 

I stormed off into the hallway and out to my locker.  Some people already crowded around them.  I wiped a tear slipping down from my cheek. 

 

As I opened up my locker, a bunch of positive pregnancy tests fell onto me. I jumped back,looking around and seeing Lisa and Nancy laugh whilst walking by.

 

My hands formed into fists. Everyone around me laughed and pointed. I couldn’t take it anymore.

 

I had to fight back.

 

And so I did. I turned around, grabbing her hair and jerking her backwards. And with that, I punched her.

 

I punched her down to the ground, straddling her and continuing to hit her repeatedly until..

 

Chaeyoung:Y/N!  Dahyun:Y/N! Stop! 

 

They all pried me off of her as everyone ‘ohh!’ -ed 

 

 

 

Principal:Y/N. What has gotten into you? This should’ve cost you a detention or better yet a suspension but I’m letting you off the hook.  Seriously, what has gotten into you? 

 

I didn’t speak.  I just wanted to go home.  Principal:Y/N? Hello?  I stared her deep into her eyes.  Y/N:I don’t need to answer your questions.

 

I stormed out of the room, running through the crowded halls to try and find my brothers.

 

I saw Yoongi talking with Hoseok and Jimin.

 

Y/N:Yoongi! Hoseok! Chim! Where are my-  Yoongi grabbed Chim’s hand.  Yoongi:Leave us alone.  He walked away, Jimin desperately trying to break from his grip.  Jimin:I’m sorry , Noona!

 

I turned to Hoseok, but he sped off.

 

I ended up finding Namjoon with a friend of his, Jackson Wang.  Y/N:Joon..I wanna go home..  Namjoon:What? Why?  Y/N:I just wanna go home..  A tear slipped down my cheek.

 

Namjoon:Hey..We’ll go home, okay? We’re going home. C’mon.  I’ll see you later, Jackson!  

 

He held me tight by his side.  Namjoon:Jin, get Taehyung. We’re going home.  Jin:What?  Namjoon:Hurry up and get Taehyung. No questions asked. 

 

Soon, we were heading home. I texted the girls that I was so they wouldn’t panic.

 

In only a couple of minutes, we were home.  I sprinted upstairs, slamming my door shut.

 

**TAEHYUNG’S POV**

 

Me:What’s up with Y/N?   Jin:I really have no idea. Joon?    Namjoon:I’m not sure either. She just came to me saying she wanted to go home.  Jin:Maybe go check on her?

 

I sighed.  Taehyung:We said we would give her space.  Didn’t we?   They nodded, going up to their rooms.

 

**Y/N’S POV**

 

I sat down on my bed. Deciding to text Irene to see if I could get in contact with her.  

 

“Irene? Please answer me..”

 

She didn’t answer until a while after.

 

“Sorry been quiet for so long. Lisa make Jungkook avoid u . She told him u are and try to kidnap her. Kook don’t want apart of this. He mad. Can’t trust Lisa. dont look lisa i go sorry.”