The Beginning

The New Kids

Y/N:Yah WAIT!!  We all screamed and yelled running after the bus that had left without us.  I would be attending a Korean High school to start freshman year,with my..three brothers. 

 

 

 Kim SeokJin,Kim Namjoon,And Kim Taehyung. They were,very overprotective. Here’s what my family was like. My parents? Super rich,having there own company and actually..never being home because of it. Although if they were,they wouldn’t be for long.But..why a Korean school you may ask? 

 

We all used to live in America,my father being Korean and mother being half Korean half American. And after we all finished middle school,our father wanted us to experience Korean school,even if it was only for Freshman year.

 

My brothers, absolutely the best. They were always there when I needed them,supportive ,kind , understanding, and a little too overprotective.  But today,started on a bad note.  Of course,the first day,we were late.  Taehyung:Great. This was Jin’s fault!  Namjoon:Yah,don’t be pointing fingers.  Jin:Yeah Taehyung.  He barked at him.  

 

 

Y/N:Enough fighting! But..what now?  Namjoon:I’m pretty sure we’ll have to walk.  Y/N:In this weather?  It’s raining!   Namjoon:Well It’s that or we miss our first day.  Jin:Eh..they won’t know-  Y/N:Ah! You’re coming with us.  Jin:Dammit. 

 

 

 

 I stepped in the last rain puddle before arriving in front of the school.  I looked up at the school name on one of the outside walls.  Y/N:Yeah..I’m ready to go back to America.  Taehyung:Hey,we just got here. Brighten up.    Jin:I heard there’s hot guys here Y/N..   Namjoon:Don’t get her started on dating already. She’s still our little sister.   

 

Y/N:Only by a couple of seconds!  Jin:More like three minutes.  Y/N:Same thing!  Namjoon:Enough bickering. I seriously don’t know what’s going on with you guys today.  He chuckled and walked in without us. Taehyung:Wait for us!  We slowly opened the doors as if they were so fragile they could break,a young man standing in the front on his phone.   ???:You all m-must be new s..students from America?  He said in broken English.  Jin:We can speak Korean just to let you know.   The boy sighed in relief.  Hoseok:Thank god. I’m Hoseok by the way.     

 

Jin:I’m Jin.  Namjoon:The names Namjoon.  Taehyung:Taehyung.  They all looked over at me. Y/N: Y-Y/N..  Hoseok smiled.  Hoseok:Okay,first things first,we need to get your schedules. 

 

 

 

The lunch bell rang as I went into the cafeteria.  Many people were talking and laughing,I didn’t recognize any of them. Until,I saw a group of five boys laughing and talking,three of them being my brothers.  I sat down with them,being in between Jin and Taehyung.  Namjoon:Oh,this is our little sister we were telling you about.  Taehyung:That’s Jimin,that’s Yoongi.  Jimin waved enthusiastically. Jimin:Hi! I like your outfit!   

 

   Y/N:Oh,thank you.  He seemed, very happy, the Yoongi boy seemed, tired. Like he was ready to go home already.   Jimin nudged Yoongi’s arm.  Yoongi:Oh,yeah..Hey.  I smiled at him despite the fact he had no willpower to smile back. Jimin:Don’t mind him, he’s just..tired.   Jimin whispered something to Yoongi. 

 

Yoongi:Oh and, You guys are free to join any of our sports teams. Basketball, which I run, football, track, cheerleading ,volleyball , golf. I frankly don’t remember all the sports activity’s they have here but you all are free to join any of them.   

 

  

 

I looked down at my schedule.  “A-1”  I desperately looked around the halls in confusion until..  ???:Hey,do you need help?  I looked up,four girls stood in front of me.  Y/N:Yeah,I actually do..  ???:You’re the new student right?   Another one said as I nodded.   Y/N:I’m Y/N.   Rosé:Rosé.  She smiled at me.   Jisoo:Jisoo.  Jennie:The names Jennie Kim,But I go by Jennie.  Lisa:Lisa.Nice to meet you. Now,what did you need help with?   Y/N:Uh,I’m looking for class A-1. She looked at my schedule.   

 

 

Jisoo:Don’t you have three brothers?  Rosé:Yeah,And didn’t you come from America?   Y/N:How do you guys know all this?  Lisa:You’ve been the talk of the school since the principle informed us you would be attending here soon. Plus,people think you and your brothers are hot.  Jennie:Yeah,when you came in the lunch room,everyone was staring!   Y/N:R-Really?  Lisa:Yeah! Anyways,class A-1 is upstairs near the restrooms. I’m sure you’ll be able to find it.   Y/N:Okay,Thank you!  Lisa:Also,do you think that you’d be interested in trying out for the cheer team?  Y/N:Uh,sure!  

 

 

Lisa:Okay,meet us tomorrow in the gym. We’ll give you our phone numbers after school.  I nodded and headed for class A-1.   

 

 

 

   It was the end of the day finally, I had already gotten the girl’s phone numbers as I walked out of the classroom.  ???:Hey! Wait!  I turned around.  A brown-haired boy was chasing after me with a sketch book in hand.  My eyes lit up as he caught up to me.  ???:Y-You forgot this in class.  Y/N:Thank you-..your name?  Jungkook:Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook.  He said breathlessly.   

 

 

Y/N:Thank you Jungkook! I’m Y/N by the way.  He smiled.   Jungkook:No problem,Y/N. I’ll see you around.   Y/N:See you!  I kept walking as he turned around and dashed around the corner.  Jin,Taehyung,And Namjoon were standing by the door with their arms crossed.  Y/N:Dammit.  

 

 

 

Y/N:But he did nothing!  Jin:He SMILED at you!  Taehyung:Unacceptable!    Namjoon:Guys,at least he didn’t touch her!  Jin:He will soon!  Namjoon unlocked the door as we went inside.   Y/N:I’m hungry..  Jin:I’ll make you some soup.  Namjoon sat on the couch and did homework,Taehyung sitting on a bar stool and scrolling through his phone.  I sat with Namjoon on the couch while waiting for your soup.  

 

 

I curled up next to his arm.  Namjoon:Hm?  Y/N:Nothing.  He chuckled.  Namjoon:Did you make any friends?  Y/N:Yeah,a group of four girls. They convinced me into trying out for the cheerleading team.  Namjoon:Really?  Jin:What? I was not informed!   Y/N:Yep.  Taehyung was glued to his phone.   Jin:Aish,your soup is ready Y/N.  

 

I got up from the couch and sat next to Taehyung.  Jin:Namjoon,It’s your turn to do Landry. Y/N did it last week.  Namjoon:Hold on..I just have one more paper.  Taehyung:I know,it’s my turn to wash dishes.  He turned off his phone and began to wash dishes.  Jin:Is it good?  You nodded.  

 

 

 

It was around 10:34.  I was sitting at my desk doodling in my sketch book since you couldn’t sleep. Taehyung had come in a couple minutes later.  He opened the door slowly.  Taehyung:You’re still awake?   Y/N:I tried sleeping earlier,but I can’t.  Taehyung:Yah,It’s too late to be awake by now,the bus leaves at 7:00 and we have to be ready by 6:50.    He came over to me,turning off the lights that surrounded my desk.  Taehyung:C’mon,we have to get you in bed.  

 

 

I sighed,closing my sketch book and blinds. I got in bed as Taehyung tucked you in.  Taehyung:Goodnight.  Y/N:Night..   He kissed the top of my head before leaving  the room quietly.    

 

 **JIN’S POV** 

 

 With my door slightly opened,I saw Taehyung leaving Y/N’s room.  Me:Taehyung.  He stopped and turned for my door,opening it.  Taehyung:Yeah?  Me:Was she having trouble sleeping again?  Taehyung:Yeah.I got her in bed though.   I nodded.  Me:Maybe just check up on her everyone once and awhile,I’m already heading off to bed.   He nodded,leaving the room.   

 

 

Y/N always had trouble sleeping when something was on her mind. That boy. From what I’ve heard about him,he’s super popular,a cliché guy. He was on the schools football team,of course. He was hot,popular,everyone wanted him.   He needs to stay away from Y/N. 

 

She’s still mentally a toddler,but I know we can’t hide her from him for long.  But from what I’ve heard,she’s taken over the role of the most pretty girl at school,he’s bound to fall for her soon. But for now,she needs to focus on education.