Lier

The New Kids

I nodded and put the jacket on my backpack.  The school bell rang as I said goodbye and left the gym.  Jungkook,Jin,Namjoon,And Taehyung caught up with me quickly.  Jungkook and I stayed in front of Joonie,Jin,and Taehyung. Them staying behind. We both as you walked to the bus stop.  

 

Jungkook:So,we’re doing it on World War ll?  Y/N:Yep,seems easy enough.   Jungkook:So,I heard you made it into the cheer team.. Y/N:How did you know?  Jungkook:I could literally hear Rosé screaming from across the hall ‘Y/N made it in!’ He said,mocking her voice.  

 

I bursted out laughing. Y/N:Yah,don’t mock her like that!  I punched his shoulder playfully,finally making it to the bus stop.  We boarded the bus, Jungkook and I sitting next to each other with Jin and Namjoon in front and Taehyung at the back.  We both laughed and talked with each other the whole time.  

 

**JIN’S POV** 

 

I looked at them laughing and talking. It broke my heart to think that some day she’ll forget about her caring brothers and grow up with somebody else,most likely Jungkook. I mean,he was my friend,but It was Y/N..I wanted it to go back to when we were all smaller. That one faint memory I had back when we were five.

 

**FLASHBACK**

 

I pushed Y/N on the swing as Namjoon and Taehyung played tag.  Y/N:Higher! Higher!  She giggled as I pushed her harder. Mom and Dad watched from a distance as Namjoon and Taehyung chased each other around.

 

 As a Little boy sat on the swing next to us,she demanded me to stop.   I stopped and carried her off   The swing,going to the slide instead.  Me:Why did you want to go?  Y/N:I don’t like boys! Only you,Joonie,and TaeTae!  Namjoon and Taehyung came over after they heard their names.  Namjoon:Huh?  She stretched out her arms.  Y/N:I lub you!  

 

**END FLASHBACK** 

 

She always used to say ‘lub’ instead of ‘love’ when she was smaller. She was always adorable. But now,she’s all grown up. I mean,she’s fifteen turning sixteen years old for god sakes. She was almost considered an adult in the eyes of the real world. I wasn’t ready to let her go yet.  I snapped backed to reality as the bus stopped,Namjoon tugging at my shirt sleeve for us to get off.  

 

**Y/N’S POV**  

 

Jungkook stepped off faster then I did. He reached out his hand as I grabbed it,walking down the steps carefully before jumping off of the last one.   Y/N:Jin! We need the keys!  I shouted,walking up to the front door.  Jungkook:Wow..your house is..huge!  Taehyung:Yeah,our parents are rich.   Jin unlocked the door as Jungkook and I went up to my room.  He set down the poster board and markers as I got my laptop ready. 

 

**NAMJOON’S POV**  

 

Jin:Joon,go check up on them..Just put your ear to the door.    They were almost an hour into their project,Taehyung and Jin began to get a little worried. I nodded,going upstairs slowly and quietly. I could already here them talking just from the third step. Jungkook:Yah,why do you keep marking me with markers?  Y/N laughed as I held my ear to the door.   Jungkook:I look like a cupcake!   Y/N:Kookie the cupcake!  

 

They both laughed.  Jungkook:I swear,my moms going to ask about this and your going to be the one to blame.  Y/N:What?  Jungkook:Yep!  Y/N:Yah,we keep getting distracted.    Jungkook:You’re the one poking me with marker.  I heard a marker open and Y/N laughing. 

 

 Y/N:Ah! Jungkookie!   I actually leaned on the door knob and..  Me:Gah!    Y/N:N-Namjoon..?  Where you there the whole time..?    Me:Uhh...   Jungkook:Namjoon,It’s okay If you admit..   Me:Yeah..I was..   Y/N:Why..?  Me:Jin just wanted to make sure you guys were okay..I’ll leave you be now.. 

 

**JUNGKOOK’S POV** 

 

Namjoon closed the door and left us in shock.  Y/N:So..he was..listening to us?   Me:I..guess. She looked at the door.  Me:Hey, lets just finish this up. They were just making sure nothing was going on.     She looked over to me and nodded.

 

 

 

It was around 7:02pm,I was packing up to go back to my house.  Y/N:Kookie, I’ll keep the poster in my room so we can maybe finish the rest on Thursday, okay?  I nodded.  Y/N:Plus I know for a fact my brothers will be gone on Thursday so..  We’ll have the place to ourselves.  She smiled at me.   Me:Alright, sounds good.  

 

I zipped up my backpack and went down the stairs,her in front of me.  Taehyung was knocked out on the couch with the TV playing softly. Y/N:Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow at school.  We hugged each other before I headed out the door.   Y/N:Bye Kookie! She whispered-screamed before closing the door. 

 

**Y/N’S POV** 

 

I closed the door and headed over to the couch were Tae slept peacefully,hugging a pillow.  Y/N:Taehyung. Wake up.   I shook his chest,him bursting his eyes open.  Taehyung:W-What happened?  Y/N:You fell asleep on the couch, silly.  I laughed.  

 

Jin came from down the stairs.  Jin:Did Jungkook leave already?  I nodded.    Taehyung got up and went to his room.  As he left,I hugged Jin and looked up at him.   Y/N:Why did you send Namjoonie to check up on us?  Jin:I was making sure you were doing okay. Since the door was closed,I didn’t know what was going on.  He patted my head.  Jin:Okay?  Y/N:Okay.  I kissed his cheek and walked upstairs to my room.   

 

**JIN’S POV**  

 

I smiled,watching her walk up the stairs.  I heard a door creek open,Namjoon was coming out of the downstairs bathroom.  Namjoon:I’m never doing that again. Why didn’t we just give them their privacy?  Me:You never know what could’ve been going on, Namjoon. He could’ve been taking advantage of her, doing god knows what, and we wouldn’t know.     

 

Namjoon:She would’ve yelled out for help or something.  I sighed, putting my face into my hands whilst my elbows rested on the kitchen counter.  Me:You don’t understand.  She’s still..young..  Namjoon:Jin. She’s already turning sixteen in two weeks,along with us!  September 12th.  

 

Me:But..  Namjoon:You’re going to need to let go sooner or later. We can’t keep holding her back like this..   I sighed again.   Namjoon:I’m going back upstairs.  He walked upstairs and up to his room. 

 

**Y/N’S POV** 

 

I closed the curtains and sat down at my desk.  Taking out my sketch book,I finished drawing the sketch of a deer I had made a couple weeks before.  Until..Beep! I looked over at my phone. ‘New Text Message From Lisa✌🏼💘’  I opened the text.   

 

“Hey, do you wanna have a sleepover after practice tomorrow?”    

 

“Sure! I’ll see you then.”

 

 

 

 

 

I smiled,going into the bathroom and getting ready for bed. 

 

 **TIME SKIP** 

 

I woke up,showered,and got ready.

 

Going downstairs,the boys were eating pancakes I’m assuming Jin made.  I grabbed one for myself,eating it before we all left.

 

I stared out the window,bored out of my mind.  

 

Soon,we had made it.  I got down,holding onto Taehyung’s hand tightly.  We walked into the gym,of course,I was going to go with my girls. But they weren’t there.

 

I stayed with the boys,talking to Jungkook.  Jungkook:So,I’m going over on Thursday?   I shushed him.   Y/N:My brothers don’t know,so keep it quiet. I don’t want to get in trouble because of you.  

 

He smiled at me.  I noticed a ring on his finger.  I grabbed his large hands,looking closer at it.   Y/N:What’s this?  Jungkook:Oh,a ring my mother gave me as an early birthday present for my birthday,which..you’re invited to.  You and your brothers.  

 

Y/N:Really?  He nodded,opening up his backpack to get something.  Jungkook:Yep,September the first. This Saturday.   He handed me a couple small invitations. 

 

I smiled at him,putting them in my backpack.  Y/N:I’ll be sure to go.  

 

The bell rang,everyone bursted out in every direction possible.  I ended up finding Yuqi and Jennie,going to my first class with them.  

 

Y/N:Any idea where Dahyun is?  Jennie:Nope.   Yuqi:I haven’t seen her all day.  I brushed it off as we headed into class and took our seats.  Y/N:Lisa is coming over to my house after practice today,you guys wanna join?

 

Yuqi:I can’t,I’m busy after practice.  Jennie:Same here.  Jungkook and Yoongi came into class,them both sitting down in the exact same spot again.

 

Yuqi:But..I think she’s planning something..   Y/N:What?  Yuqi:N-Nevermind..  I brushed it off as class began to start.

 

 

It was lunch,I had sat with Jin,Namjoon,Taehyung,Jimin,Yoongi, Hoseok,and Jungkook.

 

Yoongi:I heard you tried out for cheerleader.  He said,stuffing food in his mouth.  Y/N:Yeah,I did.  I chuckled a bit.  Jimin:Did you make it in?  

 

He said excitedly,clinging onto Yoongi’s buff arm.  Y/N:I did,matter of fact.  Jimin:Yay! Cheerleader Y/N!  He clapped his hands together childishly.  

 

Yoongi:I seriously don’t get how he’s always happy.  Y/N:Agreed.

 

It was the end of the day,I was practicing for cheer with Namjoon, Taehyung , Jin , Yoongi and Jimin in the stands.

 

Lisa:Okay girls and 5, 6, 7, 8! 

 

 This was the eleventh time we went through the routine.  Our uniforms were pretty simple. It was a red long sleeve, tight shirt with a matching red skirt.  And red and white pom poms to finish it off.

 

 

 

 

I could hear Jimin and Yoongi talking from the stands.  Yoongi:I don’t get why you dragged me here, Chim.  Jimin:Because Y/N’s here! She looks so pretty!

 

A smile cracked on my face.  Yoongi:Okay, that’s true. But seriously , Jimin?  Jimin smiled,looking back over at me and cheering.

 

Soon,the tumbling began.  I did a round-off back handspring across the gym.   I could hear everyone cheer,even Yoongi.

 

After a couple more practices,we were all heading home. Lisa was coming home with me today.

 

We got on the bus,then getting home.

I lead her in my room.  Lisa:Wow..this room is beautiful! I smiled.  Y/N:Thanks..

 

We sat down,talking about practice,friends,homework,boys, whilst painting each other nails. We did each other’s hair,regular girl stuff.

 

Lisa:Hold on,I’ll be back. I’m going to..use the bathroom.  I nodded as she left the room.

 

Five minutes turned into fifteen.

 

Fifteen turned into twenty five.

 

Twenty five turned into half an hour.

 

Half an hour turned into two hours.

 

Two turned into five.

 

Okay,that’s enough.

 

It was already 9:23.

 

I stormed out of the room,going into the kitchen.  Y/N:Where’s Lisa?   Taehyung:She left.  Y/N:W-What..?  Jin:Yeah, she didn’t tell you?  She was out here,flirting with Tae. Then she left.    

 

Namjoon:Yeah. Right, Taehyung?  He nodded.  Jin:Why? She said you knew.  

 

Tears filled my eyes.  Y/N:Never mind.  I ran upstairs,slamming my door shut and locked it.

 

I didn’t even want to see her face right now.  I got in bed and stayed under the covers. 

 

There was a soft knock at the door.  It was Joon.  Namjoon:Y/N..Open the door.  Are you okay?   

 

Y/N:I’m fine!  I shouted. 

 

He sighed.  Namjoon:Open the door,now.  Y/N:No!   Namjoon:Kim Y/N.  Open this door,now. 

 

I rolled my eyes, mumbling to myself while opening the door.   Namjoon:What happened?  Y/N:Nothing.   

 

He came in,closing the door behind him. Namjoon:Tell me. It’s important we know what’s bothering you.  Y/N:It’s nothing, okay?  I said, annoyed.

 

Y/N:Why can’t you guys just give me my space? I’m almost going to be sixteen and you’re still so overprotective! You guys never leave me alone!

 

He seemed a bit surprised. Pulled back might I say.

 

Namjoon:Y/N..are you okay?  I clenched my fists.  Y/N:I said I’m-   I paused myself.   Y/N:No-   He hugged my tightly.  Namjoon:Shh..you’re alright..