Chapter II

This and That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Renjun was at the cafeteria after many days with his friends.

“I will have to treasure today. Now you won’t be able to join us for lunch much right.” Jeno said with a pout.

“I am glad that I am free now but I feel sorry for you. Being Student Council President is a hectic task.” Mark’s word was filled with sincerity, he has been through the routine for a year already. He had asked the Council to free him from his duty as he wanted some liberty which they agreed reluctantly. But when he knew they chose Renjun, one of his closest friends for the same, he felt a bit guilty but seeing the enthusiasm of the younger, it might be a good opportunity for him to grow.

“It will give me extra credits hyung, so don’t worry.” Renjun said with a smile. He knows he will have less free time but he likes the task nonetheless.

“Why do you guys have to be elite students?! Mark will be back with us, but you will be busy. Not that I am complaining, we will have peace without your sarcasm.” Renjun knew that Donghyuck meant he will miss him.

“I will miss you as well, honey. Where is Jaemin by the way? We don’t even share a single class so, I have never seen him. I was hoping to see him today. Jeno has been talking about him nonstop all night.” Renjun didn’t want to argue back as he missed being with the boys.

“I…I don’t do that.” The tips of Jeno’s ear was turning red. “He called in sick leave today.” Jeno supplied.

“Next time then.” Renjun thought Jeno looked cute being shy.

“Maybe next time.” Thank goodness Renjun is in good mood today, else he would have be victim of his teasing.

 

 

 

___

 

 

It became like daily routine for Renjun to go to Dream café. Before Jeno used to accompany him so, they used to walk home together but now since he has to stay late for his added duty, he is usually late which leave him alone on the way back.

Seeing the dazzling smile of the cashier was enough for him to refresh after the long day but he would never admit it.

Nana too waited for the exact same time of the day to see the moomin lover boy with the cutest smile he has ever seen.

 

 

 

---

 

 

Jeno found out that Jaemin is a superb dancer, finally he got someone to dance with. They hung out more together, enjoying each other’s company.

 

 

---

 

Jeno was typing furiously in his mobile with a grin on his face.

“Whom are you texting?” Renjun asked, getting curious who made his best friend smile like that.

“Ah, Jaemin. We are talking about the biology project.” Jeno didn’t find courage in himself to state that they were talking about the cute stray cat they were playing with earlier. He maybe, didn’t want to get teased.

 

 

---

 

 

Renjun was sketching something when Jeno barged into his room. He immediately closed his sketch book making Jeno suspicious.

“What are you drawing?” Jeno could not hold himself.

“Just m…moomin.” Renjun was drawing Nana but this would be his first time drawing a person, meaning he was special to the artist. But Jeno need not know this because Renjun was not sure how to express his feelings for the other right now.

 

 

---

 

 

Renjun and Jeno could feel that they were not as before, something had changed, they have been keeping secrets.

Both of them had felt it. So, one day while lying i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter