Chapter I

This and That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                    

 

 

It was not amusing how Renjun knew Jeno is so into gymnastics recently or when Jeno knew the slightly elder boy knows all the conspiracy theories about the aliens. They know each other so well, they are open book for each other.

They are always together, completing each other’s sentences that many people take them as couple. They would surely have been the most happening couple of the high school if they were really together but for them they are besties, with whom they are most comfortable.

Half of Jeno’s closet had Renjun’s clothes while Renjun had addressed a separate cabin for the younger’s belonging.

 

 

---

 

 

It was Friday night and they were in the couch, watching Midnight Sun, cuddling with each other, eating popcorn, while Jeno was trying to guess the ending, Renjun wanted him to shut up and focus on the scene unfolding.

By the end of the movie, Renjun was a crying mess. Jeno didn’t mind his shirt being drenched by the tears, instead he was wrapping his arms around the emotional boy and wiping his tears with the tissues.

“Junnie, we can watch one episode of Moomin before going to sleep.” Jeno suggested.

Renjun just nodded his head.

The elder’s lips were turning upward watching Little My’s savageness. And Jeno felt content like that.

Jeno knew what would make Renjun feel better in any situation.

 

---

 

The new semester was starting, both of them headed to their school hand in hand. It was first day so, they were half excited half worried.

They bid good bye to each other, as Renjun went to B1 while Jeno’s class was B4.

 

Jeno’s phone beeped signaling the incoming of a message.

 

From Junnie:

Jen, the student council wants to see me during lunch so, don’t wait for me.  Mark hyung would be there as well so, you will have to go with Donghyuck only.

 

Jeno felt gloomy knowing his best friend won’t be there for lunch and he would have to listen to Donghyuck mopping about how much he misses Mark. But he typed “Okay” anyway.

 

To Junnie:

But please make sure to eat something before the class starts, don’t starve yourself nae.

 

From Junnie :

Nae, nae. You too eat a lot and don’t miss me too much (wink)

 

Since he didn’t want to feel alone while Donghyuck keeps on rambling of how Mark would have fed him if he was there or Mark would have picked out all the cucumbers from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter