Chapter IV

This and That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came and they headed to school.

Jaemin waved at Jeno who just rolled his eyes. The smile faltered from Jaemin, he was excited since he woke up today. This would be his first day as Jeno’s boyfriend.

Jeno, on the other hand wanted nothing to do with the person in front. The person whom he loved so dearly was now the subject of despise, he had the audacity to lie to both of them.

He wanted the answers there and then but didn’t want to create a scene in classroom.

Without answering, Jeno went to Donghyuck’s place.

“Hey, Hyuck, can I sit here today?”

Donghyuck nodded seeing the seriousness in his friend.

Jaemin was baffled by the action. He wanted to talk to Jeno but the homeroom teacher entered at the exact moment.

During break, Jaemin wanted to get hold of Jeno but the later vanished as soon as the bell rang.

 

 

 

---

 

 

Renjun stopped in front of Dream Café. He so much wanted to go inside and choke Nana on the spot but then again, there would be many people at the cafe and he didn’t want to disturb other customers.

 

 

Nana had been looking his watch and the doorstep nonstop. Yuta had been observing his baby brother.

“Are you waiting for someone?” Yuta asked in a teasing way.

“N…nope.” Nana wiped away the nonexistent dust from the counter.

“The cute boy with pretty smile has got your heart, I know. No need to hide from me.” Yuta loved the way Nana had blush painted on his cheeks.

“I…it’s not like that.” Nana’s eyes were roaming everywhere except landing on his brother.

“I approve. He is cute.” At this Nana’s eyes sparkled way too brightly.

“Really?”

“Hmm...I thought i…it was not like that.” Yuta loved teasing his brother.

Knowing he could not hide anything from his brother, he sighed. “He has not showed up today. He never fails to come before he heads home. Even in weekends, he drops by.”

“Maybe he has some work.”

“Or is he mad at me for cancelling the date the other day?!” Jaemin wondered aloud.

“Hmm…you guys are already dating?” Yuta didn’t know things had reached that high already.

“N…no. I wanted to propose Renjun that day but he proposed me yesterday when he came here.”

“Really? I am so happy for you.” Yuta hugged his brother dearly.

 “Oh, so you are more impatient to meet your boyfriend today, huh!” Yuta wriggled his eyebrows.

“A…Aniya.” Nana went to wipe the tables to get away from his mischievous hyung.

 

 

 

---

 

 

Renjun didn’t want to go home directly so, he crashed onto Jeno’s room.

“Hey, did you talk to Nana?” Renjun sat comfortably in Jeno’s bed. It was like his second home.

“Nope. I didn’t want to talk to him. Did you talk to him?”

“I didn’t go to the café. I am afraid I would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter