Chapter V

This and That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they were approaching the café, Jaemin asked both the boys to stay outside and enter only after a while.

“No, you want to hide something right? So, you want to buy time, hmph. That’s not going to happen. We are coming together.” Renjun didn’t want any excuses.

“Believe me, it’s not like that. I will just need 2 minutes, pweaseeee.” Jaemin did a cute aegyo making Jeno agree, “Okay, just 2 min then. We will come inside exactly in 2. Your time starts now.”

With a quick Thanks, Jaemin hurried inside leaving a fuming Renjun.

“You’re whipped.”

“Injun ah, sorry. He is not going to turn the world upside down in that short time.”

Jeno had weak spot for Jaemin’s aegyo. To be very honest, Renjun wanted to melt as well but restrained himself due to the current situation.

After about 1 min 54 sec, yes, Jeno had started the stop watch, Yuta appeared joyfully.

“Oh…Yuta Hyung, hello.” Renjun greeted the elder. Jeno followed the suit, though he didn’t know the manga like person in front.

“Come on in guys.” Yuta invited them.

 

 

When they entered the café, Jaemin was nowhere to be seen. Renjun’s eyes were searching for the boy who disappeared.

Yuta observed that but chose not to comment.

“Sit anywhere you like boys. And feel free to order, the bill is on the house.” Yuta showed his signature healing smile.

Their main interest was Jaemin who tricked them to disappear but they didn’t want to lash out on the angel like person in front.

So, they ordered hot chocolate for both of them as they needed some sweet to keep calm.

“Thank you hyung.” Renjun smiled sweetly to the elder, as Yuta had always treated him nice.

“Don’t worry guys, it will be quick.” Yuta left the place with a wink.

 

“Hmph, the world is not turned upside down, I see.” Renjun was bitter towards Jeno for letting Jaemin run out of their hand.

Jeno gave an apologetic smile towards his best friend.

“By the way, who is he?” Jeno wanted to know about the handsome barista.

Renjun was annoyed about the situation but managed to answer, “Nana’s hyung.”

 

 

 

After a while, the hot chocolate appeared in front of them but this time it was not Yuta who brought the drink but rather two handsome boys.

Renjun and Jeno’s jaw dropped on seeing the people in front. Yuta appeared at the back with the biggest smile.

“So, here are my baby brothers Nana and Jaemin, yes, they are twins and Nana is elder by 7 minutes.”

The two boys still had their mouth open so, Yuta suggested, “Our café is very hygienic but still it’s better to close your mouth, dust particles are everywhere.” Renjun could see the smirk on the elder’s face, savage Yuta as usual.

“So, boys, I hope you guys can carry on from here.” He patted Nana and Jaemin’s shoulder and went to attend his favorite customer who goes by the name of Lee Taeyong.

“I am sure, by the end of this month, they would start dating.” Nana exclaimed.

“Only if Yu hyung makes the first step though, Taeyong hyung is too shy for that.” Jaemin smiled watching the scene unfolding ahead.

“Ahem.” Renjun wanted to get attention of the two.

At this, both boys looked at Renjun and Jeno who were still baffled by the situation.

“Oh…sorry, so, as Yuta hyung mentioned, we are twins. There seems to be misunderstanding due to this fact.” Nana had so much love in his eyes.

Renjun and Jeno felt bad for doubting their emotion.

“W…we are s…sorry for treating you that way.” Renjun rarely stammers and Jeno could feel his sincerity.

“Yeah, it was wrong of us to accuse you without finding out the truth.” Jeno apologized.

Both Nana and Jaemin smiled brightly.

“No worries. We are glad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter