Chapter III

This and That
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both were furious at the con artist. But also defeated, since their first love was not a good experience. They returned home feeling soulless.

 

---

 

Renjun was having drama marathon to get himself occupied. Jeno slowly sat beside him, “Hey, Jun, you are not mad at me for liking Jaemin right? I…I mean, if I knew you liked him, I would have backed down.”

The moomin lover boy was puzzled. “What are you even talking about? Why should I get angry with you while that stupid Nana is the one at fault. And I would have retreated if I knew your love for Nana.”

“I…I am sorry anyways. I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“Stop apologizing Jen. It’s Nana who should be the one to ask for forgiveness.” Renjun was serious.

“But what if he was thinking us both as just friends.” Jeno perplexed making Renjun to think as well.

“H…he seemed to treat me more than a friend. I mean, all the flirting made it seem like that.” Renjun hated himself for stuttering.

“Jaemin and I were too attached that Donghyuck could not shut his mouth of how adorable pair we were and Jaemin said nothing in protest.” Jeno recalled.

“Argh…this boy! Not sure whom he really loves or he thinks us both as friends or he is playing with both you and me.”

“If he was sincere with us, he would not have told different names.”

“What a co-incidence that you meet him at school while I meet him at work.”

“Why don’t we both propose him tomorrow and see if he rejects anyone of us, I mean it would hurt one of us but we would be out of this dilemma.”

“I will propose him at the café and you do at school. Want to see his true color, so let’s do it separately.” Thinking again, Renjun added, “Let’s tell each other only after we arrive home. And let’s keep it a secret to him that we know each other until then.”

“Deal.”

 

 ---

 

Both chanted fighting before heading to school that day.

 

---

 

Jeno showed his prettiest eye smile to Jaemin, occupying his seat beside him.

Jaemin returned the smile which took breathe out of Jeno’s lungs. He would be little sad if he accepted Renjun’s proposal instead of his but will back out, after all friendship is forever.

“I am so sorry, I could not come at the park last time. I got some emergency call.”

“No worries. I was worried something happened, you had not received any calls either, but seeing you all fine now, I am gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter