Reintroduction

Little Lost Love

The corridors were all filled with other students heading to the cafeteria for lunch break as well. Not all the classes were out yet so Haemi figured that there were staggered lunch times in the school so that the cafeteria wouldn't be so cluttered and filled with people although she was absolutely sure that her lunch timings were the same throughout the whole week.

"The school doesn't have lunch together, right?" Haemi voiced out her insecurities to the two youthful boys leading the way. Strangely, it seemed as if other people sort of parted for them.

Ricky glanced back and shook his head. "Nope. Our lunch times are fixed such that there won't be too many people in the cafeteria at one go. It's the same throughout the week so there's no discrepancies. It's all fixed." Ricky explained. "Oh, here we are. Do you see the hyungs, Changjo?"

Changjo was looking around. "Yeah, they're over there." Now, Changjo led the way through the not very crowded but still crowded nonetheless crowd in the cafeteria and over to one table. 

Haemi blinked in astonishment when she faintly recognized all the faces at the table. It turned out that her two new classmates were right. "Oppa..."

"Haemi." Byunghun looked at his younger sister, blinking rapidly. "I didn't know that your classmates were Ricky and Changjo..." Byunghun glared at the two younger boys, who grinned back at him. "Oh right... I guess we should do some introductions again... CAP-hyung, Chunji-hyung, Niel; that's my younger sister, Haemi. Haemi, these are..."

"Oppa's friends. Minsoo-oppa, Chanhee-oppa and Daniel-oppa... I remember." Haemi smiled gently and lightly as if she was afraid of something happening. "It's been a few years, hasn't it?"

"Yes... It has." CAP nodded. 'It has been a few years since I was last called Minsoo by someone other than my family members...' CAP thought inwardly.

"You've all grown up..." Haemi said, sort of in an approving manner, sort of shy at the same time. 

"We're not the only ones." Niel said teasingly. "How have you been? Was it nice at Busan?"

Chunji laughed. "Why don't you all sit down first? It looks a little weird with Haemi just standing there, don't you think?" Chunji commented as he looked around for a seventh chair to slot in at the table.

A few minutes later, Haemi was settled down at their table with her lunch after much fussing over from CAP and Niel. "Can I ask a question?" Haemi asked first before anyone else could have a chance. "How do the two of them know me?"

"Oh... We sort of... Showed them a few of your pictures and they sort of... Knew you then?" CAP frowned, as he tried to recall.

Haemi stared at CAP then she glanced at Byunghun. "Oppa!" Haemi directed her accusations to him. "How did they get my photos in the first place?" She gestured at Niel and CAP.

"Um..." Byunghun tried to think then he shrugged carelessly. "I don't know. They've stayed over loads of time at home and they all saw your pictures before... In fact, back then, CAP-hyung, Niel and Chunji-hyung all knew you so I don't see what the problem is." Byunghun said.

Haemi frowned at him. "That's violating my personal space." She told him sternly. She was just about to go on and nag when somebody interrupted their peace.

"Who is she?" A tall slender girl had approached the table. She was beautiful, there was no question about that. From her evenly toned skin and her petite face, it wasn't difficult to see why other boys had difficulty not to stare at her beauty. Her tone was even, not judging or accusing but even Haemi knew it wasn't simply curiousity.

"I'm Lee Haemi. I'm a transfer student and today's my first day." Haemi introduced herself smoothly before any of the other boys could say a thing. 

The girl turned her attention to Haemi. "I see. Are you a first year?"

"Isn't it common sense and manners to introduce yourself before you ask questions?" Haemi retorted calmly, head held high regardless of the stares that they were garnering.

The girl looked slightly confused and taken aback for a moment but she smiled. "Yes, forgive me. I seem to have forgotten myself. I'm Kim Soyeong." She introduced herself and glanced towards one of the boys. "I'm actually a third year as well."

"I'm a first year." Haemi smiled now. "In case you're worried, I'm not dating anyone of the boys here." She added. 'Although I wish I was dating him... After five years of not seeing him, my heart still beats fast when I see him after all...'

"Oh," She sounded relieved but quickly composed herself when CAP laughed, joined by the other boys.

"You don't have to put on that act, Soyeong." CAP grinned at her. "Haemi, this is my girlfriend. We've been going out for about one year now." CAP explained.

"Do the rest of you have girlfriends too?" Haemi glanced warily at the other boys.

"Only me." Niel guiltily raised his hand. "She's not from this school though. She's in the music group I joined outside of school." Niel said. "She's your age too." Niel added.

"She's pretty pure." Soyeong finally said after scrutinizing Haemi for a while. "I hope we'll become close." Soyeong held out a hand to Haemi.

"Oh... Thank you..." Haemi stared at her, dumbstruck, as she absentmindedly took the hand and shook it.

"Well then, I suppose I should get going first. I'm going to enjoy a little stroll with Soyeong." CAP stood up and grinned at the table. "Don't be too lonely without me."

"Like we would." Changjo snorted as Ricky laughed at him.

"Bye Minsoo-oppa!" Haemi said as Soyeong glanced at Haemi again, a slow and small smile slowly spreading over her lips. 

"I like that girl already, Minsoo." Soyeong informed Minsoo as they walked off towards the garden in the school. CAP glanced at her, questioning. "She's pure, innocent and she doesn't use fake names at all. And even when she calls you by your true name, it's just simply that. There's no other intentions."

"Well... That is the name that she grew up and came to terms with... I mean, she's been gone for five years after knowing us practically six years. It's no wonder she would still call us by our names." CAP answered and grinned. "But you're right, you know. She is a pure girl. That's why I'm sure many other jealous girls would bully her."

"She must be very precious to you, right?" Soyeong said at last.

"There's no denying that. She's like my little sister. I wouldn't want her getting hurt at all." CAP explained.

"I think I can agree with you on that. She seems nice although she does have her flaws..." Soyeong stated.

"Wait till you get to know her." CAP grinned at her.

 

"Well... It has been a long time since... How have you been when you left? Did you cry?" Niel asked her after CAP and Soyeong walked off.

"Niel..." Byunghun resisted the urge to roll his eyes.

"When I left...? That was five years ago, Daniel-oppa. I can hardly remember that." Haemi laughed lightly. "Anyhow, what about you? Ever since you all see me, all you've been asking is about me! I also want to know about you! What have you been doing in the past five years?" She asked in return.

"Me? Nothing much actually. Just studying, you know. Chasing after dreams, signing up for music courses outside of school. I still dream to be a singer, you know. Nothing like Justin Beiber or that but just, I want to sing. That's all." Niel said.

"I want to dance." Changjo interrupted swiftly. "I don't know about professional dancers or whatever but all I want to do is dance. It's my passion and I hope I never ever lose it. I really do love dancing." He said.

"Yes, we all know that." Ricky said pointedly.

"She didn't." Changjo sulked.

"I admit I didn't." Haemi said. She glanced at her lunch. "Oh... I guess I should start eating otherwise I might never begin." She said and she did start to eat.

The other boys also fell prey to food and began to eat their lunch. The rest of lunch was filled with small talk before they returned to their classrooms for a few more lessons.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POSTER AND BG IS UP! MANY THANKS TO Sulliviera's Snowdrop Request Shop and CTRL_ME for the beautiful arts! I really love it so much! 

And another chapter has been added too! I'll do my best do update as often as possible but I only left 4 days of work! 

If I'm free, I'll update if not, most likely the next update is on Monday... Or Sunday night, if I can.

 

Once again, thanks for reading and supporting this story! <3