002

Changing Partners
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi immediately pushed the screaming Joy on top of her and immediately stood up. She looked at her right side and there, she saw Irene and her best friend unconscious. She immediately sat down to see what had happened. She looked at where Irene is holding on Wendy’s body and she saw blood in Irene’s hands. She looked up at the broken window and then she saw the blood, she immediately removed Irene’s hands from her best friend's body. 

“Tsk! It’s just a scratch! Seungwan! Wake up!” Seulgi said and held Seungwans arms and she helps the girl to sit down. She shook Seungwan’s body until she opened her eyes. 


“Thank goodness you’re alright!” Joy said and immediately went to Wendy’s side.

“What happened Seungwan? Why do you have a scratch in your back?” Seulgi asked

“Thanks for… saving me, Wendy” Irene said


As Wendy sat down while lying on the wall, her eyes widen at the girl’s words. 


“Hmm? Saving you? I thought I saved my best friend” Wendy said and looked at Seulgi 

Just then, Seulgi tried to recall what had really happened. Perhaps trying to imagine what had happened in the dark earlier. A few seconds, Seulgi’s eyes widened as she had successfully recovered the incident. 

“I saw the broken window first as we are walking, it’s by me left side you see, then I tried to drag Irene a little by holding her hand” 

Irene felt a pang on her chest as she realized Seulgi didn’t hold her hand like she wants to. She just needs to. And there’s a clear difference in both.

“and I didn’t get to drag Irene because someone had pushed me forwa—” 


“And then I pushed you forward and it tripped Joy, so the two of you ended up in that position. I held Irene’s waist and covered her too from the broken Window by hugging her and it scratched my back” Wendy cut her best friend's explanation. 

“What about the loud thud?” Joy asked 

“Oh, Uhm. I think I bumped my head on the wall or something, and that’s why I became unconscious” Wendy said and scratched her head. 

“Aww, my poor Wendy” Joy said and looked at Wendy worriedly and Wendy returned a grinning face to Joy. 

“You sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter