003

Changing Partners
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Flashback | 3 years ago]

Irene is sitting on the bench and feeling the breeze in the park. Her eyes closed and smiling as she felt the wind wiping her face. 

“You’re like shooting a commercial right now you know?” 

Irene was startled at the voice. She didn’t expect that someone will sit on the bench right now. Irene looked at the girl and she finds her pretty. Her eyes are chinky. But she found it interesting as she finds the features of the girl was similar to a bear, a cute bear that is. 

Then the girl looked at Irene and Irene was surprised how pretty that girl is. 

“You’re like filming a commercial earlier. The wind and the sun shone upon your face, your hair is dancing with the wind and that face of yours, your very pretty” The girl said.

“Oh, U-uhm.. thank you. You’re quite pretty yourself” Irene said and Seulgi laughed. 

“thanks but, I think you’re prettier” Seulgi smiled.  

“Well thank you,” Irene said 


“what’s your name?” 

“I’m Joohyun, and you are?” 

“Seulgi” 

Shake hands takes place as the two smiled at each other. Friendship begins after that day. The two had agreed to meet by the park every day, to talk about their families, and to talk about their selves, and to get to know each other. They also discovered that they are going to the same school which means, they have more time together. The two were very happy at the fast friendship that had built by them. Like they knew each other for a long time but they had just met a few weeks by then. They clicked together as they found out that they have both hobbies like dancing and they are both similar in the things which they like. 

Days, Months, and a year had passed until they met and they are both doing fine. But something felt strange. Irene felt something strange whenever they met. Seulgi also does. 


“Seul?” Irene asked as she was looking at her friends head that is laying on her lap. They are both in the park which they first met. Except they are not on the bench, they are on the open fields and they are both watching the scenery like they use to do time by time.

“Seul, I think I like,” Irene said to Seulgi

Seulgi opened her eyes at what she had heard. Seulgi smiled warmly which made Irene’s heart skip a beat.

Seulgi then sat to talk to Irene. Seulgi put her right hand to Irene’s left cheek and wiped it with her thumb.

“I’m afraid I can’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter