005 (REAL UPDATE)

Changing Partners
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy can't seem to sleep that night. She's not bored, she is not sleepy, she can't explain why she is having the urge to get up and grab her phone, but she knows that she is worried. Closing her eyes again trying to chase her sleep, she counts to 120 seconds to know if she really can sleep tonight. If she can't, well, she just had an idea what to do. 

 

And so she closed her eyes and started counting the numbers. 

 

 

Meanwhile, Joohyun was lying om her own bed and her blanket was spread all over her body, also covering her face from being caught by her roommate, being caught by crying in the middle of the night. Sure, Joy asked her a while ago if she knows about the scar on Seulgi's neck and head. And she was saying the truth, she really knows about that scar and how did she get it. She clearly remembers. She just can't share it with anyone. Not yet. She's not ready to open it up. And right now, she just missed those old sweet moments she spends with someone special and she misses the person whom she spends those precious times with. 

 

 

 

Joy quickly sat up and opened her eyes up frustratedly, she looked around and saw the wall clock and she saw that it is past 12 in the morning already, tried to ask if her roommate slash best friend is sleeping already, so she asked.

 

"Joohyun, Unnie? Are you awake?" She asked and when there is no response, she thought that maybe her best friend is having her rest. 

 

And so she climbed down of her bed since she owns the bed on top in the double-deck bed. Then she walked to the table and grabbed her phone. She quickly went to the contacts and scrolled down until the letter 'W' was displayed. She tapped at the name she was looking for and she took a deep breath before pressing the call button. 

 

 

She placed her phone on her right ear and waited for the person to answer her call. 

 

 

First ring...

 

 

Second ring...

 

 

Third ring...

 

 

Fourth ring...

 

 

 

 

Okay, maybe she is asleep already. 

 

 

And so she decided to stop bugging the girl she's trying to contact. But before she could hung up the call, she felt her phone vibrated and heard a voice coming from the phone.

 

 

So she smiled and quickly placed the phone on her ear again. 

 

"Hello?" The girl on the other line said

 

"Hello, Wendy! I-it's Joy!" 

 

 

"Oh hey, Joy" 

 

As Joy heard Wendy's voice, she felt guilty. Guilty because it's obvious that Wendy was sleeping already because her voice was husky. 

 

'A-are you sleeping already? I am so sorry to bother you, i-it's just I can't sleep and there is no one I could talk to, so I am sorry" Joy bit her nails after she explained why she called her in the middle of her rest. 

 

"You called me just because you have nob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter