004

Changing Partners
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thanks for helping me out, Sooyoung” Wendy said as she makes her uniform in place. She also faced Joy who is now putting all the equipment in a bag. 

 

 

“No problem Wendy, it’s the least I could do” Joy zipped the little bag as soon as she was done putting the things and looked at Wendy. “Make sure to visit a doctor and so that he can look it that is deep enough” Joy reminded Wendy which made her smile. 

 

 

“You sounded like my sister, right now. She looks like a mean person but actually, she is very caring” Wendy said while smiling at the thought of her sister. 

 

 

‘Ah! right, Yerim’ Joy thought. “Oh, sorry about that, Then let’s clean up?” Joy interrupted as she was running out of topics to bring up.

 

 

Wendy smiled and nodded her head and the two had grabbed the cleaning materials and started to clean the lab—Joy was cleaning the apparatus that were used in those experiments while Wendy cleaned the tables by wiping it and picking the trashes that was left in the past experiments. 

 

 

The 4 finished their job quickly because they don’t feel tired at all because they are continuously giving jokes with each other, causing to laugh at those jokes, by that, they don’t feel the tiredness from cleaning the mess that other students left. They decided to play a game in there, maybe to also spend time for their newfound friends. 

 

 

 

….

 

 


Yeri headed into the lab and was surprised at what she saw. 

 

 

Peeking is not her thing, but as she was about to open the door, she heard some giggling on the lab, and so she decided to peek on the glass part of the window. 

 

 

This time around, even though they are playing a game, Irene kept looking at Wendy because she is worried about the wound, and maybe, she is feeling guilty because she can’t thank Wendy enough, and also, she starts to feel bad about what she had thought about Wendy all these time. She thought the girl was rude but after seeing Wendy greet the personnel when she was just asking about the detention thing, and being with Wendy for a short time, her thoughts and impression about Wendy had been erased—no, not actually erased but it somewhat contradicted her previous impression for Wendy. 

 

 


Yerim smiled as she saw her sister and Seulgi playing some game with two pretty girls, and they look very familiar. She observed for a few seconds and she notices that the pretty girl, probably has the same height as Wendy is looking at her sister. And he smirks as she saw those glances that that girl shows. 

 

 

“Aish! They are here for detention but they are playing games. Look at those two captains. Even their title doesn’t really suit them” Yerim mumbled and she fished her phone on her bag because she felt it vibrating. She answered the call and rushed back to go outside of her sister’s school because of a certain emergency needed at her workplace. 

 

 

 

 

 


It was 5:45 PM when the 4 girls decided to leave. 

 

 

They packed their things to their bags and switched every electricity in the lab, they also tidied the tools and the cleaning materials that they have taken. 

 

 

They are all walking their way to the gate to get off from school. They are talking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter