001

Changing Partners
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The training for the female Archery club will start in a few seconds and the two best friends are having their conversations while doing some stretching. 

“Believe me Seul, She’s pretty,” Seungwan said and smiled while looking at her best friend while stretching her hands, probably teasing her

“Tsk. I told you Seungwan, I can’t go to blind dates! I’m a boring person and I know that no one will be laughing at my Jokes” Seulgi sighs and pouted her lips and Stared at the floor. “I- I’m not like you, you know, you can make every girl fall for you” Seulgi then looked at Wendy.

“Yah! We both know that we are both heartthrobs at this University. And I’m not that good. And If I were a girl, I’ll fall for you, Seul. Well, I am still a girl but I like girls too. You are the Captain of the female Archery club. And you can dance better than me. You sing well, you draw well and you’re so damn attractive—”

“You’ve said that a thousand times, Wan. But here I am, no girlfriend at all. N-O O-N-E” 

“Well, maybe you didn’t meet the one yet” Wendy smiled and Seulgi also did the same. Wendy gave a pat on Seulgi’s shoulder as they walk to the bow and arrows waiting for them. 


…. ItIt was


“Yah! I heard that Seulgi and Wendy’s team will be entering a competition next month” Joy whispered as they continued copying the notes on the board to their notebooks. 

“And, so what?” Irene asked without looking at her friend

“Their team will be accepting trainees,” Joy said giddily

“Yeah right, as if we will be accepted in there,” Irene said sarcastically.

“Aish!” Joy stopped writing and rolled her eyes at Irene. “Can’t you just trust me, I know you’re making letters for Seulgi every time there is competitions and for her birthdays but you can’t manage to give it to her. And I know you are always looking at her differently. So just trust me on this one okay?” Joy said and Irene stopped writhing as she heard Joy’s words. After a second she looked at Joy and smiled at her. 

“Thanks, Sooyoung-ah. But what do you plan on doing?” Irene said and looked at the board and continued writing on her notes.

“Remember the girl we saved from being hit by a  car?” Joy asked

“Uhmm … yeah, the one that calls herself pretty?” 


“Mmmhmm.” Joy nodded after humming yes to Irene

“What about her?” 

Joy continued writing while answering her best friend’s questions. 

“Her name’s Yerim, and well, I just happen to know that she is the sister of my Wendy” Joy smiled as the name of her crush had been slipped out from . 

“uh-huh?” Irene said without looking at Joy

“Yah! Have you forgotten? Wendy’s father is the Instructor and Coach of their team! Yerim can help us to be on the team. He can convince his dad to let us both in and I can make Wendy fall in love me and we’d be girlfriends and get married and have our children together” 

Irene eyed her best friend. “Jeez! You’re so whipped by that small person. And Sorry. You must know that Wendy is not the one I like. It’s Seulgi . So don’t blame me if I don’t know about that certain matter” 

“Waah! Look who’s talking. You’re also small, Unnie. Yeah, yeah. Tsk! This girl is head over heels for Seulgi. Can you please look at how attractive my Wendy is?” Joy asked 

“I know Wendy is more attractive in many ways. But…” Irene stopped as she can’t say the words to her best friend

 

"but?"

 

"She's rude" Irene managed to say

“huh?! Rude? Do you know what you are saying—”

“Sorry I just sensed it that way. That’s what I see Joy. And you can’t blame me for that.” 

As the two bickered, their voice had Became louder than before and someone in front had already broken the chalk in his hand by his anger with the two girls that are being noisy.

The angry man stomped his foot and glared at the two noisy girls.


“Park Sooyoung and Bae Joohyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter