Preparation

Escape Mate of The Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 days left before their juniors welcoming party be held. Everyone was working at their respective board. The event division had held meeting regularly since Seowoo came back. They needed to double their energy for final rehearsal and D-day.

Seowoo and her division headed to the venue after their class was done. A week had passed and mid-term lasted until today.

“I can’t believe we have to enslave ourselves. My head’s going to burst!” Hoshi complained, being eloquent along the road in Yebin’s car.

“Guys, let’s go mukbang after this welcoming party.” Yebin chirped.

Hoshi being the first one to respond as usual, “BBQ! SEAFOOD! I want to eat everything!”

“Mukbang will cost a lot, guys. Let’s go to the beach or amusement park.” Wonwoo suggested the rest looked at each other, contemplating the better choice.

“I agree with Wonwoo, I want to go out so much,” Seowoo said. Hoshi scoffed.

“didn’t you get enough outing in Russia? You had enough fun already, Seowoo.”

Seowoo chuckled, “my mind reader. How did you know?”

“beach sounds fun, but I don’t think we have time, the school would still be a until Christmas break,” Minkyung spoke up before the car went silent for a mere moment.

“I don’t care about school; I need a break.” Hoshi pouted, being stubborn.

“I heard Seungkwan want to have some celebration or farewell after the event, let’s make mukbang for all of us.”

“CALL!”

As they arrived at the venue, decoration was scattered all around the place. The group had no immediate task so they decided to help with decorating the venue until night.

 

 

The next day was as busy as yesterday, but it was less hectic. The decoration was 60% done. Not a satisfying number but everyone was working harder. Some error was handled well and they still got time until tomorrow afternoon. Unluckily, next morning was a deadline of architecture design studio, their focus was cloven from finishing the preparation. Instead, one by one left early to their dorm.

Seowoo just came after dusk, not that she didn’t help while the others were working hard but she and her division were smart enough to manage time between assignments and the event preparation. While the other division was doing easy a few months ago, their division had worked hard already.

It was scheduled for sound testing at 7, but testifying how blotchy the venue was triggered her anguish.

“God! It was hella tomorrow…” she muttered sil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter