Gossip Mate

Escape Mate of The Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo woo’s routine would go back to normal in no time. She realized her 2 weeks of ‘vacation’ was ended. No leisure times, no sleeping until noon it all would be just schedules, school, meetings and assignments started to haunt her days again. She couldn’t imagine how tiring it would be.

Seowoo entered the restaurant for a meeting with her colleague. One of them noticed her and waved, “Seowoo! Here!”

She looked and waved back. “I’m amazed you guys are on time this time.” She chuckled as she sat next to a girl, Yebin.

“Hey, can’t you see our enthusiasm to meet you?” Yebin wriggled her eyebrows, “How was your vacation?”

Seowoo shrugged as she started to speak briefly about her trip to Russia. And soon they ordered for dinner. It was an event meeting. Seowoo was in an event division for her school project along with other 4 colleagues; Hoshi, Wonwoo, Yebin and Minkyung.

“So, how far is the progress?” Seowoo changed the topic after she finished talking about her trip. Suddenly the mood changed stiffly.

Hoshi grinned awkwardly, “actually, we didn’t have that kind of progress when you were away.” He said and followed by others chuckles.

Seo woo’s face frowned.

“Actually, it’s not that we did nothing, but we have discussed everything we need for other division before you left, Seowoo.” Yebin reasoned.

“concept, theme, schedules, invitation, even technical meeting for the guests. We thought we have done everything earlier and now it’s other divisions turn.”

Seo woo’s lips firmed into a thin line. What Yebin said was true anyway, although she felt a little disappointed because it was like they didn’t take initiation to prepare the event and decided to wait for her return instead.

“the rundown, did you develop it?”

None of them gave positive response. Seowoo sighed. It wasn’t the responses she expected after 2 weeks away. Her division froze, when they were the most crucial division. Her head hardened and started panicking.

“We held meetings twice, anyway. One with the chief and second in Yebin’s house.” Wonwoo confessed, followed by Seowoo’s tinge of interest.

“Oh right!”

“You missed everything in our second meeting, Seowoo. You must know.”

“Know what?”

Hoshi elbowed Minkyung as the best story teller among them. Her face lifted in bewilderment. “Yah, tell her about miss faux”

Suddenly the atmosphere boosted up. All of them except Seowoo burst in laugh, everyone seemed to be very eager about this. They didn’t stop laughing until the food came.

“Guys, come on. What are you laughing at?” Seowoo grinned awkwardly.

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter