A Dream Boy

Escape Mate of The Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A plane from Moscow had just landed at Incheon International airport after half a day flight. Passengers were allowed to get off the plane through the provided gate to the baggage claim. She couldn’t stop staring out the view outside her seat windows, it felt like just seconds ago she boarded into the plane to her first thousand miles’ journey and now she recalled the same memories mentally. It was like a dream, a dream that came true.

Like reading the favorite novel in her bedroom. The exact feeling after she finished the last sentence of the epilogue, ‘now, what?’ she thought.

“excuse me, miss. The passengers were already left; do you perhaps need my assistance?” a calm voice distracted her reverie as she shifted from her seat.

“sorry? I was just thinking,” she was going to take her backpack from cabin storage but it was already on the corridor. She looked up at the flight attendant and bowed, “thank you for the flight.”

“thank you for flying with us and have a nice day, miss.” The flight attendant bowed as she left.

After claimed her luggage, she immediately moved out from the arrival to the waiting room. She switched on her phone and messages started to pop up from some of her friends asking about her arrival time. She didn’t inform anyone about her arrival time, she didn’t want to be troublesome or not.

Suddenly, a message entered.

Did you fly safely? When is your arrival time?

-Mingyu

Her heart skipped a beat, she had been expecting it for the past 12 hours. She wondered how did a single message lift up all her exhaustion from the long flight?

But she couldn’t just stare at the message, she decided to close her phone and immediately book a taxi.

 

 

Jin Seo woo a sophomore architecture student in one of a university at suburb city had just realized her dream to do an exchange program abroad. Her first destination was the northern region of Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter