008/The End (EDITED)

Married Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The door to the restroom flew open, and there was Sehun standing in front of Areum with a worried expression written on his face.

 

"Are you alright?" The taller asked in a low tone. It was clearly written on Sehun's face that he was scared and worried, and Areum felt bad for her husband.

"I'm fine Sehun, please don't worry yourself about me," Areum muttered.
"But you don't look well to me." Sehun moved closer to the smaller and felt her temperature, and really she was burning up.

"You're having a high fever. I will get the car keys and take you to the hospital for check up right now." Sehun turned to leave, but Areum held his hand and stood up.
"Don't worry about me Sehun, it's a good sickness."

"Good sickness?" Sehun asked in surprise. "Is there any sickness in this world that is good? Please tell me what you mean." Sehun said softly and caressed Areum's face.

Areum blushed and rest her head on Sehun's chest. "I'm pregnant," Areum said shyly with a deep red blush plastered on her face.

Sehun blinked on hearing the news. He lifted Areum's chin up and looked at her in the eyes.

"What? You're pregnant?" Sehun questioned.

"Yes honey, I'm pregnant with your baby."

"But how did you know about this?" Sehun asked.

"I did the test myself with the pregnancy detector you mistakenly bought last time we went for shopping at the mall, and it showed a red line which means I'm pregnant." Areum smiled shyly and happily at the same time.

"I love you!" The CEO shouted out as he lifted Areum off the ground. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You're an Angel sent from above. I love you so much, baby." Sehun kissed her and carried her to the room.

Sehun gently lay Areum on the bed and immediately captured her lips in a soft but loved filled kiss.

"You're so precious to me, I love you more than life itself," Sehun whispered into the kiss as he slowly pulled away to look at Areum in the eyes.

"You're so beautiful," He whispered into his wife's ears, and trailed kisses along Areum neck and down to her stomach, making Areum to blushed in embarrassment.
"You're flattering me Sehun, I don't think I can handle all the sweet words." Areum blushed.

She wrapped her hands around Sehun's neck and kissed him.
"But we should go to the hospital for check up to know how old our baby is. What do you think?" Areum asked after pulling away from the kiss.

"Yes sweetheart, you just said my thoughts." Sehun attacked Areum's lips yet again, but then the door was pushed open by little Nari.

"Dad you said you wanted to check on Mom but now you're here kissing Mom." Nari complained and sat closer to Areum on the bed.
"Mom are you sick?" She lay next to Areum and rest her head on her shoulder.

Areum inhaled the beautiful scent of her dear daughter, and a lovely smile graced her lips.
"I'm okay honey, I just felt a little bit dizzy, that's all." Areum kissed her.

"Nari don't trouble your Mom and go back to painting okay?"
"Dad I'm not troubling Mom, unless you want me out of the room so that you can keep on kissing her, right?" She shook her head and relax even more on Areum's stomach.

"Hey sweetheart don't say such things, and also take off your head from her stomach," Sehun said in a stressed tone.

"Why?" She questioned and looked away.

"Because your Mom is having a baby, and you will be an elder sister pretty soon." Sehun cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

Nari in her excited state started jumping on the bed with lots of shouting and screaming.
"I'm having a baby brother soon yeah." She kept screaming till Sehun carried her and spin her around. 

"Yes my princess, your brother is on the way." Sehun turned to Areum who was blushing so much and he sent a dazzling smile towards her direction.

"I love you Areum." He whispered with a smile of his own.
"I love you too," Areum whispered back.

               

                                    🕉🕉🕉

 

"She's two weeks pregnant, and everything is alright. But please bear in mind that this stage of her pregnant is very delicate, and if she stresses herself, she might lose the baby and it will affect her badly." Doctor Minseok explained as he closes the chart in his hands.

"But everything is fine right?" Sehun asked as he wanted to be sure that everything is perfectly fine with Areum.

"Yes Mister Sehun, everything is fine, but you must take extremely good care of her, and make sure she stays away from any form of stress and discomfort."

"I will doctor. Thank you so much doctor, I will keep everything in mind." Sehun reached out his hand and gave the doctor a handshake, and he left with his Areum and Nari.

 

            

Seulgi had just finished putting Hyun to sleep when she felt a hand wrapped around her waist from behind.  She smiled as she inhaled her lover's scent.
"He looks so much like you my love," Jongin whispered into her ears.

"Thanks." Seulgi smiled softly, and rest her head against Jongin's chest.
"Sehun just called and he asked us to come over tomorrow morning, so it will be nice of us if we could do some shopping before going there. What do you think?" Jongin asked.

"It will be nice because last time I promised Nari that I will get her a gift while coming along. So I will make sure I keep my promise." Seulgi smile at the thought of Nari's angry face. She was about to move when Jongin held her by the arms and pulled her closer to himself.

"Can you please forgive me for my misdeeds? I've really wronged you and Hyun so much and I don't know how to amend my mistakes." Jongin felt guilty that he couldn't look at his lover in the eyes, but instead, he turned his face away. He was wrong for saying hurtful things to her and all, and he greatly regrets it.

Seulgi knew that Jongin was sorry, and besides she already forgave him a long time ago. She reached her hand and caressed Jongin's face with love sparkling in her eyes. She smiled softly.

"It did hurts, but not anymore. I understand that we were both lost in our own worlds back then that we didn't notice our own flaws and errors. I know you were wrong, but since you've realized your mistakes and now ready to pay for them, it shows that you've changed, and I'm happy about it." Seulgi hugged the taller.

Jongin was more delighted to have such a kindhearted person as Seulgi.
"Thank you so much," He Whispered, "You're the best." He smiled softly at her and led her to the bed, tomorrow is definitely going to be a long day with Nari.             

 

Areum was the first to wake up to the sound of the ringing phone beside their bed. She smiled when her eyes fell on her husband and little daughter who slept with them in there room last night because she was scared of the shadows behind her window.

Areum slowly steps down from the bed and picked up Sehun's ringing phone.
When she checks the caller, she quickly taps Sehun to wake him up.

"Honey you have a call from one Mr. Jongdae," Areum whispered and handed over the phone to Sehun.

"Thank you, sweetheart." Sehun kissed Areum and exited the room to pick the call.
Areum went over to Nari and kissed her cheeks to wake her up, and it worked because she's now used to it.

"Good morning princess. Did you sleep well?" Areum asked with a calm smile on her face.

"Good morning Mummy, and yes I slept well. But how are you? Is my baby brother doing fine?" Nari asked as she gently rub Areum's flat stomach.

"Yes princess, he's doing perfectly fine, and it's all thanks to you Nari." Areum kissed her cheeks. "Now come let me give you a nice and warm bath okay?"

"Okay." Nari stepped down from the bed and went with Areum to the bathroom.
When she was done giving Nari a warm bath, they both came out from the restroom, only to find Sehun pulling the curtains in the room open.

"My Darling what's that for? It's cold out there, and you're busy opening the curtains. Why?" Areum asked while cleaning Nari's body with the towel in her hands.

Sehun smiled and collected the hair dryer in the drawer and sat Nari on his lap after she finished putting on her gown.
"It will snow today. Jongdae is a very good friend of mine, and we always predict when the first snowfall will be. So this year he predicted it, and it will be so." Sehun grinned like a child as he loves the winter so much.

"And what makes me more happy about this year is that you're in my life, and our little daughter Nari, also the little one on the way coming too." Sehun packed Nari's hair into a ponytail and wore a thick sweater on her, and walked up to Areum.

"You're my miracle. Ever since you stepped into my life, you've brought me nothing but happiness, good fortune, and love. You're the best in the world, so I will make this year's Christmas celebration the best in history." Sehun lifted Areum off the floor gently and kissed her.

"Thank you so much Sehun, and with you in my life, I can see the beautiful colors of the wind that I couldn't see during that painful and ugly phrase of my life. You made me complete, and now I'm having another baby. Thank you so much Sehun, you're the best husband anybody could ever ask for. You're the reason for the smile on my face, you're my hero, you're mine miracle. Thank you for making my colorless life so much colorful." Areum kissed Sehun on the lips with tears falling from her eyes.

"And I love you even more. I love you so much, my sweetheart." Sehun kissed Areum's lips and wiped off the tears off her face. "I need to freshen up." He smiled trailed off to the bathroom, while Nari silently munched on her breakfast Sehun had prepared for her.

She smiled and kissed her parent's wedding picture beside her, and she muttered, "I love you both Mom and Dad."

After Areum had finish having a nice bath and was now relaxing,  Sehun started massaging her legs and waist properly with a bright smile plastered on his face.
He was the one giving massage to his wife, but he was busy smiling as if he was getting massaged. He was happy taking care of his wife.

"Are you cold?" Sehun suddenly asked when he noticed the cold air.

"No my love, I'm not cold. In fact, I've never felt much better in my whole life." Areum turned around swiftly with a seducing smile on her face.
She retrieved the massaging oil from Sehun and set it aside before sitting on Sehun's lap. The CEO smiled and caressed Areum's hair, before kissing his wife gently against the lips. The kiss was slow and gentle, but filled with love.

                

Sehun was busy feeding Nari with cornflakes in their living room since she complained that she was still hungry after having her breakfast.
Sehun had just open all the windows in the living room widely just in case it actually snow like Jongdae had predicted. He would always stop and ran to the window to check if actually there was snowfall, but still, nothing was happening.

"My darling are you still on with this snow stuffs?" Areum who is lying on the sofa asked.
"Yes. He just texted me right now, and he said it will be in the evening."
"Really?" Areum chuckled. "Sehun I was thinking if you've called Mom and Dad and inform them about my pregnancy?" Areum asked shyly.

"Baby you should know me by now. I never joke about anything that has to do with you. So yes I already called them and they are coming over tonight, also Jongin and Seulgi with little Hyun will be staying together for two days then we will travel to any beach of your choice and spend the Christmas Holidays over there."

"Really? Are you serious?" Areum asked as she jumped up from the chair to sit with Sehun and Nari on the rug.

"Yes, finally we can have lots of fun during this Christmas holidays!" Nari jumped up and sat on Sehun's lap.

Sehun smiled and rubbed his nose on Nari's before kissing her forehead. He turned to Areum and pulled her closer.

"Yes my love, I meant every single thing I said. So you go on and choose where you think will be fun enough to spend our holidays?" Sehun said while caressing her cheeks.

"I want us to spend our Christmas at Regentmarine Jeju Hotel." Nari said suddenly.
On mentioning the name of the beach, Sehun quickly turned over to Areum's direction to know if she was hurt or sad, and really, Areum's head was bowed low.

Sehun had to adjust to where Areum was and sit closer to her.
"Sweetheart I'm sorry for bringing this up. Please don't be sad, and I will make sure we don't step our feet in that hotel ever again."

"No Sehun." Areum lifted her head up with tears in her eyes. "No Sehun I want to us to spend our holidays at Regentmarine Jeju Hotel.  . I don't want to hate that hotel because of Madam Kim and Rita, rather I want to cherish it and love it because that was the very hotel I found my daughter Nari. My flesh and blood, i could never hate such a place." Areum leaned closer to Nari and kissed her on the cheek.

"Let's spend our holidays at Regentmarine Jeju Hotel. I want us to be happy." Areum smiled.

"Okay my love, then let's go for it if it will make you happy." Sehun smiled at the sudden bravery of his wife.

Maybe this could be a new start for my Areum to get rid of her phobia and move on to the brighter side of life.

Sehun thought in his heart, and for the first time ever since he got married to Areum, he saw Areum in a whole new way, and he was proud of her.

               

"We are here!" Jongin shouted from the door.

"They are here!" Areum grinned. "I will get the door," she said to Sehun. She was about getting up when Sehun stopped her.

"No sweetheart don't stress yourself, I will get the door myself," Sehun said and headed for the door.

"Hey, Jongin my man!" Sehun hugged his friend and carried baby Hyun who was busy on his thumb.

"Seulgi I can see that you're looking good. I must say that Jongin is doing a great job on you." Sehun complimented Seulgi and let them in.

"Thanks." Seulgi shyly muttered and they all stepped into the house.

"Areum!" Jongin called in happiness on seeing the girl he regards as his younger sister and he hugged her.

"You're looking so beautiful more than ever." Jongin caressed her cheeks.

As Sehun was about to shut the door, his parents showed up with lot's of things in their hands.

"My son how are you?" Mrs. Oh asked with a hug following. She was delighted to see her son after a while.

"I'm fine Mom. How are you both doing?" Sehun asked before hugging his father.

"Great my son," Oh replied before stepping into the house.
Areum who was busy chatting away with Jongin and Seulgi noticed her father and mother in laws walking up to her.

With a bright smile plastered on her face, Areum excused herself from her friends and rushed over to greet and welcome her parents.

"How are you doing my child?" Mrs. Oh asked. She tried all she could not touch Areum, but she was extremely shocked to her bones when Areum hugg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter