005 (EDITED)

Married Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a few days after the wedding and Areum was getting along so well with Sehun and her in-laws. She was happy and Nari was slowly changing from her ill mannered behavior to a adorable daughter under Areum's care. It was a good turn in their lives.

Sehun on the other hand, started seeing Areum in a different way, he started developing feelings that he couldn't even understand towards his wife, Areum, but he wasn't sure if Areum have such feelings for him as well.

"Nari, you don't want to be late for school right?" Areum asked.

"Yes Mom, but I want to eat some cake first, then we can get going."

"And what about your stomach? Don't you think you've had too much cake already?"

"Nope, I'm good." Nari giggled.

"Okay. But just a little bit, okay?" She gave in because Nari had been behaving well recently. 

"Okay, Mom." Nari finished the slice of chocolate cake and grabbed her bag pack, all set to go to schoo.
Areum left Nari in the living room and went to her bedroom to say goodbye to Sehun, but instead, she walked up on Sehun's upper body.
Her eyes widen in shocked as she quickly turned around. She was still shy with him. 

"I'm so sorry Sehun, I didn't mean to walk up on you, please forgive me." Areum plead with her hands covering her face.
"It's okay Areum, you can turn around now. Besides, you're my wife so you don't have to apologize for such things." Sehun smiled when he matched eyes with Areum.

"Is Nari causing any trouble?" Sehun added.

"Oh, no. I only came to say goodbye to you." 

"Please don't ever say that word "goodbye", it's one of the words I never ever want to ever hear in my life." Sehun's voice was firm and sad at the same time, making Areum to stare at him carefully.

He can't bare the idea of being left alone, without her.

​​​​​​She noded in response.

"I'm sorry, Sehun." Areum muttered.

"Please don't be, it's not your fault. I just took the word too seriously." Sehun tapped her hands. 

"O-okay, see you in the evening." Areum waved and left hurriedly.

 

In school, Nari was the "queen-of-noise" in the class that day. She kept telling her friends how she got the best Mom ever and how they went for shopping. Her name was heard around the whole school, and all Areum could do was to smile over it. She was glad Nari accepted her so well. 

Areum also got lots of presents from teachers along with good wishes. She was happy to see how much the people loved and care for her. But to her, the best present was still having Nari as her daughter. 

"Congrats Areum," Joohyun whispered the words into Areum's ears.

"Thanks, Joohyun. You're such a good friend." Areum smiled.

"Ah. It's nothing, what are friends for?" They both giggled.

"So have you heard about the grand competition happening this Saturday?" Joohyun asked.

"No, I haven't. What's it all about?" Areum asked giving all her attention to Joohyun.

"FACCC."

"FACCC? What does it mean and what's it all about?"

"FACCC means Father And Child Cooking Competition, so your husband Sehun and Nari will have to participate in it because it's a part of all the student's midterm test."

"Wow, that's great. I really can't wait to see all those fathers cooking with their kids. It's going to be so much fun." Areum laughed at the thought of it, and she just couldn't wait to see Sehun cooking in public with Nari.

"Let me check if Kyungsoo has sent the text messages to the parents already. Take care Areum, and you're looking beautiful after marriage." Joohyun whispered before waving goodbye and then she left to her class.

 

                                 🕉🕉🕉

 

"So how did your wedding night go? It has been a week now, so did you make her scream your name?" Kris asked with a smirk playing on his lips.

Sehun dropped the pen he was holding and stared at his silly best friend. He remembered what Nari learnt from Kris. 

"Kris, some time I don't even know who you are or how I got you as a friend." Sehun sighed while shaking his head.

"Hey! Don't change the topic. Answer me, how did it go?"

"I'm not changing the topic, and besides we didn't make love, happy?" Sehun answered directly because he knew if he doesn't, he will continue to pester him. 

"What? Are you mad? Areum is such an Angel and making love to her will be the happiest feeling in the world." Kris shook his head in disbelief.

"Areum has haphephobia, touching her will be like killing her."
"What? Haphephobia? How did this happen?"
"I don't know, I really want to ask her but she's so scared so I just let be, I don't want to force her. I will ask her about it after some time." Sehun sighed yet again as the mall incident flashed back into his mind.

"Can't she be cured? I mean can't something be done?" Kris asked still surprised about Areum's condition.

"Areum is the only one who can cure herself. If only she could opens up her heart and try to accept her past and know that she's not alone. I will help her through."

"Wow, that's pretty serious. How is Nari taking this?"

"She's more than elated to have Areum, probably loves her more than me. Well she's Nari." Sehun chuckled.
"By the way where is Jongin? I didn't see him at my wedding." Sehun added. 
"He went on an important business trip, but he promised to see you when he gets back."

"I see. I will talk to him when he is back." Sehun went back to what he was doing, but then he got a text message from Nari's school headteacher, and his eyes to doubled the size while reading.

"What?" Sehun shouted after reading the text message.
"What's wrong? Is everything well?" Kris asked almost knocking into Sehun's table.

"Can you believe this? Here, read this." Sehun gave his phone to Kris. He got up and started pacing front to back.

"Hahahahaha!" Kris laughed out loud. "I really can't wait to see you wearing an apron and that little warrior Nari cooking together. It's gonna be a show to remember! I should go and watch you cook since the letter states that closed friends are welcomed to the competition." 

"Haha, very funny." Sehun said sacarstically. "Dude, this is not funny at all man. I mean I can't cook and I also can't let my angel Nari down, what do I do?" Sehun continued. 

"There's nothing you can do about it, but to accept it and COOK! HAHAHA" He laughed, imaging how Sehun would be panicking and making a mess. 

"Kris shut up! You're pissing me off. You're not helping." Sehun ruffled his hair with a growl escaping his lips.

"I will do it well.." Sehun whispered with uncertainty.

"Ah. I need to go now and prepare to watch you cook your eyes and head out tomorrow. Till then, see you." Kris waved and trailed off with a chuckle, leaving Sehun in a state of shame.

              
                                🕉🕉🕉

"

We're home and I can't wait to tell Dad about our cooking competition of tomorrow." Nari jumps happily and tossed her backpack aside.

"Dad! We are home." She yelled and ran to Sehun who was trailing down the staircase.

"Welcome, Darling. How was your day?"

"Great, Dad. Do you know that you and I will be participating in the cooking competition tomorrow?"

"Yes I'm aware, and I'm sure we will win. But where is your Mom?" Sehun eyes scanned around the living room. 

"She's in the kitchen." 

"Good evening, Sehun." Areum greeted with a glass of milk for Nari and a cup of tea for Sehun.

"How was your day?" Areum asked.

"It was great, but a bit stressful. What about you? How did your day go?" Sehun asked.

"Good, thank you for asking. I heard you will be cooking tomorrow with Nari for the school activity." Areum giggled.

"Yes, I saw the text message, but why are you giggling? Do you think I can't cook?" Sehun frowned.

"I'm not sure." Areum chuckled as she enjoyed teasing Sehun. 

"Oh geez, this is the limit. Everyone is laughing at me. Tomorrow i will prove that I can cook. Nari and I will win the comprtition."

"Okay then, I hope so too." Areum smiled and sat beside Sehun with her own cup of tea. 

"Thank you." Sehun examined his wife very closely before he looked away from her and drank his tea.

"You look stressed, I hope you're okay?" Sehun asked after awhile of silence. 
"Yes I am, don't worry about me."
"Can I feel your temperature? Please?" Sehun asked being concerned about Areum not voicing out her discomfort everytime. 

Areum was silent at first, but after a while, she nodded her head in response and moved closer to Sehun. It won't hurt to keep trying. It's just Sehun. 

"Relax, okay. I won't hurt you." Sehun whispered and felt his wife's temperature, hands on her forehead. He let out a sigh of relief and caressed Areum's hair.

"I was scared that you might be sick, but I'm glad you're okay."

"Thanks, Sehun." Areum smiled lightly and left the living room to find Nari who went to her bedroom.

 

That night after having their dinner, Areum put Nari to sleep and went to her bedroom to prepare for bed quietly wihtout interrupting Sehun. When she was about to fall asleep, a flash of lighting striked through the clouds and it started pouring. It was raining so heavily that she kept flinching in her sleep every single time the lightening striked and thunder roared.

Sehun who was still working at the table in their room noticed how scared his wife was and he stopped everything he was doing. He walked to their huge bed and laid beside her. He pulled the whimpering girl into his embrace and caressed her cheeks, wanting to calm her down. 

"Don't be scared Areum, I'm here with you," Sehun whispered. It was a shock to him when Areum didn't gasp for air or shivered, but instead she moved closer to Sehun and fell asleep peacefully like a little baby enjoying the warmth. For some reason Sehun felt so attached to her, and he loved the feeling.

She must be so tired having to do the chores, deal with Nari at home and also working as a teacher. Sehun sighed, the thought of her doing so much at once upset him. He caressed her hair and it happened again.

My heart - it's beating again just like the first time I made love to that lady, the woman from five years ago. It's beating again after such a long time. Such a familiar feeling, such a beautiful feeling. 

Sehun stared down at his sleeping wife for a moment, with so many thoughts going on in his mind.

Am I in love with Areum? Sehun couldn't help but question himself. He stared at Areum again but then he noticed that she was waking, so he quickly shut his eyes closed.

Areum leaned even closer to Sehun and inhaled the calm addicting scent of her husband before blinking her eyes open. She felt so relaxed and calm in the arms of her sleeping husband. She stayed like that staring at him, surprised that she fell asleep in the arms of someone else. At the same time, she felt bad for keep her past away from such a nice man like Sehun. She has to be honest with him. 

How do I tell you about my past, Sehun? You're really a caring husband, a man of love who I don't derserve. I really hate myself for keeping my past away from you, trust is the foundation of a relationship, but what can I do? I'm really so scared of so many things right now. Would you despise me if I tell you that i made love to someone i don't know before now and gave birth to his child? 

Areum stared at her sleeping husband for a while more before leaning upward to his chin and she pecked on his cheek. Thank you, Sehun. 

She pulled away smiling softly and she pecked him again for the second time, but on the lips. The CEO blink his eyes open, shocked by Areum's courage.

 He tried to act calm despite his rapid heartbeats.

"How are you feeling?" Sehun asked. He brushed the fringe away from Areum's face and smile calmly at her. He watches out for Areum's symptoms. 

"I think I'm fine with you around me now. You gave me comfort instead of fear. " Areum blushed and Sehun felt his heart beating even faster.

This must be love, I'm certain about it. I'm falling for Areum. 
Sehun said nothing but stared at Areum without blinking, and Areum became embarrassed. She quickly averted her gaze from Sehun and bent her head low that her eyes were now looking at the blanket covering them.

"Areum," Sehun called and lifted her chin up gently.
"Yes." Areum raised her head upwards and their eyes met.

"Do you think I can kiss you?" Sehun asked softly, but certainly not expecting a 'Yes'.

"Y-Yes, you may try to kiss me." Areum blinked shyly.
Sehun was shocked but happy. He slowly leaned closer to Areum and kissed her on her forehead first. Areum was stiff but she relaxed after releasing her breath. He moved to kiss her on the lips for a second, but he pulled away, Sehun smiled down at Areum and kissed her on her forehead again.

"Thank you, for trusting me and opened up to me, Areum. Thank you." They looked into each other's eyes shlyly. 

"It's pretty cold tonight, do you perhaps need any tea?" Sehun asked.
"Yes, it is. Let's get it together in the kitchen." Areum muttered.
"Okay." Sehun was the first to get down from the bed, followed by Areum, but the loud thunder that scared the life out of Areum as it was unexpected, and she flinched in fear and jumped on Sehun's body but quickly moved away.

"Relax Areum, I am here with you and I will protect you from any danger. Let's take it slow. You're improving a lot with me." Sehun caressed her hair and Areum shot him her beautiful smile, making the CEO lost in the beauty of his wife's smile.

I've never felt this way before in my life since five years ago, on that beautiful night. This most be love and now I'm certain about my feelings. I need to confess my feelings to you Areum, but I will have to make it special.

Sehun knew that he was taking things a bit too fast, but he couldn't stop himself. He felt as if something was pushing him closer to Areum and he just couldn't resist it.

Areum felt shy by the way Sehun was staring at her. She smiled awkwardly and left the room.

They drank the hot lavender chamomile tea with short conversations before heading back to bed, falling asleep facing each other.

 

                                🕉🕉🕉

 

The morning came quickly and Sehun woke up very early to start looking for a few things on Google.

"Yes, I will repeat what I prepared for Areum, it will surely be great," Sehun smirked at his smartness.
He turned to his still sleeping wife and held her hand.

"Rise and shine Areum." He whispered into her ears.
Areum smiled as she blinked her eyes open.

"Good morning Sehun." Areum blushed a deep red.

"Good morning Areum, how was your night?" He kissed the back of her hand that he was holding. 

"Great, and it's all thanks to you," she said softly and trailed off to the bathroom.

They all had their breakfast, got ready and left for Nari's school competition together. When they got to the school gate, Sehun saw Kris waving at them from afar. 

Oh . This Kris is really a pain in the neck. He is going to tease me till the end of me on this. 

Sehun sighed and entered the huge beautiful hall with Nari and Areum following him behind.

In the classroom, Kyungsoo stood in front of everyone and started giving them the rules about the competition, and when he was done, two assisting teachers gave out the list of ingredients to each father to select out the ingredients they needed for their cooking.

Some fathers had no idea of what to pick and what not to, but Sehun and Nari picked out the exact amount of ingredients for chicken soup and spaghetti, as he was well-prepared. Soon every father was given their cooking s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter