007 (EDITED)

Married Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Areum was busy chasing Nari around the garden around 5.pm in the evening. She's been running after her just to have her evening bath, but she insisted on waiting for Sehun to returned from the company.

"Nari please wait up, I can't keep up with your pace anymore." Areum stopped and sat on the grass as she tried to catch her breath. She felt so tired and weak.

"But I don't want to bath now." Nari murmurs and sat beside Areum and caressed her cheeks.
"Please Mom let's wait till Dad is back, then I will gladly take my bath, please."

"Are you sure about that?" Areum questioned with a serious expression.
"Yes Mom, I promise." Nari smiled.

Areum tried to persuade Nari and carried her inside the mansion and shut the door closed. She the TV and tune to the cartoon channel, and she quickly rushed to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

While preparing dinner, she felt someone back hugging her with a familiar kiss on her neck.
Areum sighed and slowly leaned into the hug with a relaxed smile on her face.

"Good evening baby," Sehun whispered.

"Good evening Sehun." Areum turned around to face her husband before pecking his lips.

The CEO smiled and wrapped his hands around Areum's waist and pulled her closer to himself. He moved the fringes away from Areum's face and kissed her. Areum smiled into the kiss, giving Sehun more access to .

"Did Nari cause any trouble at home while I was away?" Sehun asked after parting from the kiss.
Areum smiled and rest her head on Sehun's chest.

"She's Nari." She muttered.

Sehun dropped his bag aside and joined Areum in preparing the dinner.

Ever since Sehun became intimate with Areum over a week ago, he has become more conscious of Areum's health and happiness. He has made Areum and Nari his first priority before any other issus.

When they both finished with preparing the dinner, Sehun insisted on giving Nari her bath while Areum also freshens up too.
Nari was trying to bring up little issues about Areum bathing her, but later on, she complied with it.

Later that night Areum was having difficulties in sleeping. She sat up wandering aimlessly around the room.

Why do I feel so strange? Areum thought. She switched on the air condition and sat under it directly, thinking it will help issues, or at least calm her down.

Sehun felt the air on his skin, so he quickly shut his eyes open. He was shocked when he saw Areum directly under it.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Sehun asked. He got up and sat beside Areum. "Are you okay?" Sehun asked softly in a gentle tone.

"Yes, i'm just feeling a bit uneasy and hot. I wish I could get some ice cream." Areum pout sadly.

"Ice cream? I bought some ice creams on my way back from the company today, wait I will get it." Sehun trailed off to the living room to get a cup of ice cream. He pulled the fridge open and picked a vanilla flavored one since it won't upset Areum's stomach, and he went back to the room.

"Here you go." Sehun popped up the cover of the cup open and handed it over to Areum, and she smiled while retrieving the cup.
"Thanks, honey." Areum suddenly blushes and started eating it.

"Why are you blushing?" Sehun asked, moving closer to his wife to place a kiss on her forehead.

"Nothing, but I just called you honey, and it really sounds strange to me."
"Really?" Sehun chuckled and kissed his still blushing wife yet again on the cheek.

Sehun waited for Areum till she was done with the ice cream. Grabbing the opportunity, Sehun had to search for things in the internet to engage Areum with that will help her recover from her phobia.

 

                             🕉🕉🕉

 

Rita and Madam Kim smirked as they stepped their feet out of prison. They turned to the man standing in front of them with an evil look on his face.

"Thank you so much, I don't know what I will do without you," Rita said smiling evilly.

"It's my pleasure helping out just like old times." The man replied with a smirk of his own. He handed over a blank cheque to the police officer with a handshake following.

"Thanks for working with us, you will be highly remembered by me." The man said and left with Rita and Madam Kim.

 

Sehun and his family were set for the park, but they were still waiting behind for Jongin who was supposed to be there over the past 30 minutes.
Ever since the incident that took place in the beach last week, Jongin has made it kind of a habit to always visit Sehun and his family most of the days. He has also tried to help out in getting a solution for Areum's phobia and of lately there have been positive changes in Areum's life.

"I'm here!" Jongin smiled as he pushed the door open.

"You're a late uncle." Nari frowned with her tiny hands crossed over her chest.

"Oh geez." Jongin bent over and caressed her cheeks. "Uncle is so sorry for delaying, please forgive uncle." Jongin faked as if he was about to cry, making Sehun and Areum chuckle.

"It's okay, I'm letting you off for now, but next time I won't." Nari finally smiled.
"Shall we get going? Or do we plan on making our living room the park?" She asked and rolled her eyes in disappointment.

"Behave Nari." Areum rebuked the little girl softly and grab the bag containing fruits, drinks and so homemade food.
"Shall we all go?" Areum asked with a smile plastered on her face.

"Yeah. Sure." Jongin replied and they all left for the park.

"Oh yes," Jongin said suddenly. "A friend of mine will be coming over from Japan tomorrow, and her specialty is mainly on treating people with similar cases to Areum's."

"Really?" Sehun asked in hopes. "You mean she will be able to treat my Areum?" 

"Yes. That's her field of study. I'm a 100% sure she can help Areum recover from her phobia permanently."

"Then let's give her a try, I can't wait to see my wife moving freely amongst different people." He turned to Areum who was carried away, busy playing with Nari.

"Her happiness and laughter are all I desire to see and hear every time I look at her. I want her to be confident in himself and also believe that she's not an outcast amongst others." Sehun smiled and caressed Areum's hand.

"Don't worry Sehun, I believe everything will be fine very soon," Jongin assured the taller.

Getting to the park, Jongin carried Nari while Areum was with Sehun, walking side by side to avoid any contact with the passers-by.
Sehun indeed never lets go of his wife's hand. He had long promised never to allow the mistake that occurred in the mall repeat itself ever again.

"We here," Jongin announced and gave Nari a thumbs up. "So, this is what will happen." Jongin started but Sehun cut in.

"So what do you have in mind, Mr. Jongin?" Sehun asked with his hands resting on his chin.

"Hey man, let me finish first." Jongin rolled his eyes at the taller and shook his head

"Okay, I'm sorry. Please go on." Sehun said in shame, and Areum chuckled at his cuteness.

"Good," Jongin smirked. "Nari and I will head for the rollercoaster ride and other fun things, while you and Areum can have time to yourselves. What do you think? Am I not brilliant huh?" Jongin winked at the couple, and Areum blushed instantly and hid her face against Sehun's chest in embarrassment.

Sehun looked at his wife and he smirked on hearing that Jongin's idea.

"That's great." Sehun caressed Areum's cheeks and kissed her forehead. "I must say that for the third time ever, you have used your brains yet again."

"Meaning? Are you trying to say that I've not been using my brain." Jongin frowned.
"Seems so." Sehun winked.

"I will handle you later, but for now this gentle Lady over here and I have some fun to catch. See you both later." Jongin waved and walked off with Nari.

"Please be careful with her, and watch over her please," Areum shouts out.

"I will, promise," Jongin replied.

With blushing cheeks, Areum lifts her eyes up and smiled down at her Sehun.
"Are you okay?" Sehun asked with their nose rubbing against each other.

"Yes. I'm fine, but I want to watch the cartoon called Moana."
"What? A cartoon?" Sehun asked as he found it so strange.

"Yes. Nari and I were watching it two days ago, but I didn't finish it, because I had to prepare dinner. But trust me It's really an interesting cartoon. You will love it." Areum grinned, and Sehun had to give in to her request. He just can't refuse such a lovely person.

"Okay baby, let's get going." Sehun smiled.

"Really? Thank you so much, honey." Areum hugged her husband in excitement. "You're the best, Sehun."

"It's okay sweetheart, anything for you baby." Sehun held her hands and led her to the movie hall. He had to pay a huge amount of money so that they could play Moana. Luckily enough, the park owner was someone Sehun knew so well, and quickly they changed the planned movie to Moana.

Meanwhile, Jongin and Nari were busy trying out all kind of fun games. If it was possible, they would have invented a new fun game of their own.

"Uncle Jongin I need ice cream and cookies." She asked politely with a grin following.
"Okay, princess. To the ice cream shop!" Jongin carried her and rushed over to the pink shop ahead of them.

Getting their said destination, he set Nari down and retrieve his wallet from his pocket. When he brought out the wallet, Nari was gone. She was nowhere to be seen, only her pink ribbon was lying on the floor.

"Nari!" Jongin shouted, but got no response. He stood beside the ice cream shop with a broken and bleeding heart as he searched around for Nari. When he noticed that things were getting heated and serious, he decided to head into the crowd to search for Nari, but a tapped on his shoulder stopped him from moving any further. Jongin swiftly turned around to see who the person was, and in front of him was someone with a facial scary mask, standing so close to him.

"Hello, Kim Jongin. Miss me?" A lady asked.

"W-Who are you?" Jongin shattered as he slowly moved backward.

"Can't you guess Huh?" The lady asked while walking closer to Jongin in a slow movement.

"Look I'm not in for this silly games or jocks. Just tell me who you are." Jongin said firmly as he started to get irritated.

"Surprise!" The lady stood still and took off the mask while grinned at Jongin.

"Seulgi?" Jongin asked in shock.
"Yes, it's me my dear." The lady laughed.

"Nari was right, after all, you're scared of masked men at your age." Seulgi laughed and tap Jongin on the shoulder.

"Sorry uncle Jongin, this aunty here bought me ice cream and asked me to tell her your greatest fear, so I did." Nari hugged Jongin as she felt bad about her actions.

Jongin breathe deeply on seeing Nari. He knelt in front of her and caressed her chubby cheeks. "Princess I thought you were missing. I thought I've lost you baby." Jongin carried her and delivered kisses to her face.

"Please don't go off with any stranger ever again okay?"
"Okay, uncle." Nari kissed his cheeks, "I won't, promise."

"Enough with all this drama, I'm no stranger. I've been observing you two since you got here, so I thought that she might be your daughter."

"No Seulgi, she's my little princess. The daughter of my friend."
"Oh, that's great. But where are they?" Seulgi asked. Her eyes were busy searching around for Nari's parents.

"They're not here, but having there own special time together. You will see them when it's time to head back home. But, what brings you here so early and unannounced?" Jongin asked.

"Hey, can't I visit my dearest friend anymore? Or have it became a crime?" Seulgi asked, faking as if she was hurt by the older's question.

"That's not what I meant. I was just asking. Well, I'm sorry if my words hurt you." Jongin said with a hug following.

Seulgi rests her head against Jongin's chest as she missed her friend so much.
"I missed you Jongin, I missed you so much," Seulgi whispered and stayed like that while listening to the older's heartbeat.

"Hey, I'm not hurt, I was just kidding. Shall we have more fun?" Seulgi quickly pulled away from the hug.
"Sure." Jongin smiled and led Seulgi to the cookies shop. He made sure he never let go of Nari's hand till they got to their destination.

Meanwhile, Areum and Sehun were finally done watching the cartoon Moana and decided to get some popcorns and soft drinks.

On getting to the popcorn shop, Sehun bought four packs. One for Areum, Jongin, himself, and the last one for their little princess.
Areum was about to make an exit with Sehun when she suddenly felt a tiny tap on her shoulder. Turning around quickly, Areum's lips curved into a smile.

"Baby!" Areum grinned and carried Nari from Jongin with so much love and care.
"I missed you, sweetheart," Areum whispered while caressing her hair.

"I miss you too Mom. But I want to go home." Nari said calmly.
"Huh? You want to go home?" Sehun asked in surprise as she sounded strange to him, because his Nari is a lover of fun, and will never want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter