Bonus (Part 1)

Married Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun lay beside his wife, listening to hee steady breathing. The bright moonlight peeked through the exposed gap in the curtain and illuminated Areum's sleeping features.

She lay on her back, her face graced with beauty. She looks so beautiful and precious, her hair disheveled, and she looks so relaxed.

Sehun smile and rolled onto to his side and glance at the clock. 3:30 a.m. He sat up gently and pull the blanket over Areum, making sure he hadn't disturb her.

He stepped down from the bed slowly, making sure his feet were completely soundless as Areum had suddenly become so sensitive over that past four months.

He stood beside the bed staring at his wife and he remembered when they were at the hotel during the holidays. She was so happy that her phobia were completely gone. He could still remember how happy Areum was throughout their stay there, she was so happy that she even asked for a get together with the couples present in the hotel.

He smiled, thinking about their beautiful moments together. He felt really complete, he slowly made his way out of the room and went straight to Nari's room.

"Wake up sweetheart," Sehun whispered.

Nari yawns softly and blink her eyes open. She look around the room and then her Dad.

"Daddy is it morning already?" She asked while rubbing her eyes with the back of her little hand.

"Sweetheart it's mommy's birthday, remember?" He said, smiling softly at the little girl who now realized what was going on. She made an o sharp with and sat up immediately.

"It's mom's birthday, right?" 

"Yes sweetheart, it is her birthday. We have to start baking the cake before she wakes up, remember that we're to make this birthday so special for her."

"Of course Dad, let's get going, we can't waste anymore time." The warrior princess jumped out of the bad, but Sehun was quick to carry her.

"That's my baby girl." He kissed her cheeks and they headed to the kitchen.

Sehun sat Nari down on one of the chair, he open the fridge and brought out the crate of eggs and he placed it on the table. 

He reached for the cupboard and brought out butter, flour, sugar, baking power, baking soda, milk, cocoa powder, salt, and he got to work, with Nari helping him in breaking the eggs.

Sehun had been doing a lot of reading regarding baking, not only baking, but how to make the best chocolate cake ever. He stayed up most of the night, having serious conversation with some bakers online, and with their help he became a professional in it.

A satisfied smile graced his face when he watch his masterpiece baking slowly in the oven. He sat beside Nari and gave her an almost soundless high five.

"You did great sweetheart, who thought you most of the things about baking?" Sehun asked, he won't deny that he was a bit surprise when Nari knew a few things about baking a cake.

"Grandma thought me a little when I went over last week to spend the weekend."

"Oh, that makes sense now." Sehun smiled, he realize that he could have just go to his mom and ask her to teach him how to bake. Well, after all, he's glad he worked so hard to make the day a success.

"So daddy, do you think that the cake will be yummy?"

"Yes, it will be super delicious because we baked it. Now you sis here while I make the frosting and then prepare chocolate ganache for the cake.

The CEO open the fridge again and brought out a bag of dark chocolate chips and a pack of heavy cream. He heat the cream in a little pot and poured it onto the bowl containing the chocolate chips. He gently stir it together and let it to cool off before putting the bowl back in the fridge to let it form a thick texture.

The grabbed a pan and quickly started making breakfast, he can't have his wife and daughter feed on only cake, moreover he's now a master when it comes to cooking almost all types of meals.

"Daddy I think the cake is ready." Nari remained.

"I know dear." Sehun please the bowl in his hand on the cooking marble table and remove the cake from the oven. He place the cake on the rack so it can cool off, and he went back to what he was doing after switching off the oven.

"Can I have a bit?" Nari asked politely, but Sehun shook his head. 

"No dear, not now. It's still so hot and I've not added thw ganache on it yet, so please you will have to wait a little bit more, you won't want to ruin our surprise for mommy right?"

"No, not at all dad, I love my mom way too much. Don't worry, I will wait."

"Aww, so sweet of you." Sehun caressed her cheeks and went back to what he was doing. He smiled as he remember when Nari refused eating too much cake during Jongin and Seulgi's wedding 3 months ago simply because the cake was a white cake.

He turn to his daughter who was currently humming a barbie song and he smiled at her.

"Sweetheart may I know why you don't like white cake and sponge cake?"

The kid looked at her dad and sighed. "I don't just like it, it has no taste of chocolate in it, so I don't like it."

"But you do like vanilla ice cream which definitely is white, so why don't you like the white vanilla cake?"

"That's because they're different. Vanilla ice crea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter