004 (EDITED)

Married Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I want to greatly welcome you my new subscribers to my little story, but before we proceed, I  would like to address a few issues. 1) Please don't be a silent reader. It's so frustrating whenever I get no feedbacks. Please do drop a comment.  (Give her feedbacks & your thoughts!) 2) Please do upvote this story. It will really make me happy and more motivated. Thank you and enjoy reading. 


___________________________________________________

Chapter (4)

 

Sehun moved his lips slowly on Areum, for a moment her lips tasted so familiar to him. He opened his eyes and looked deep into Areum's eyes for a while, and he shut it closed and deepened the kiss. That was not is intention.

Areum's eyes widened in shock when she felt Sehun's familiar lips. She was trying to relax as much as she could, and the CEO pulled away shortly.

"Dad! Mom!" Nari screamed as soon as Areum and Sehun stepped down from the altar. She ran up to her new mother and hugged her.

Areum bent over and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you so much for becoming my new Mom, I'm so happy! I love you so much." The little child smiled and caressed Areum's cheeks.

"I love you so much too, my sweetheart!" Areum kissed her nose and sat beside Sehun who shot her a charming smile.

"You did well earlier, Areum," He whispered to his wife's ears.

"Thank you" the teacher shyly muttered.

The reception was held in Sehun's mansion, and with more guests coming in, Areum became more scared of the increasing crowd. She moved away from Sehun quietly without her husband's knowledge and went to Nari's bedroom. She sat there with many thoughts running through her mind.

How do I put a stop to this phobia, and have a free life?

Areum sighed, all she wants at that moment was to put an end to the phobia so that she can get her freedom back. Why is it so hard? She laid on the bed staring at Nari's big Teddy Bear, and the huge nose of the bear caught her attention, so she got up and grabbed the bear and she gently poked the nose.

"Here you are." Sehun chuckled with his back resting against the door frame. "Are you okay?" The CEO asked.

"Yes, I'm okay." Areum put the bear back at it's rightful position and went closer to Sehun. "I was feeling a bit suffocated with so many people around, that's why I left. I'm sorry." She apologized.

"It's okay, but next time, just voice out your discomfort and fears. I will make a way out."

"I will keep that in mind," Areum said gently.

"Great. Now come along with me, we need to take some pictures together." Sehun reached out his hand for Areum to hold, and the teacher did after some consideration. Sehun led her back to the living room.

Areum's eyes never left her husband's hand that was holding her own firmly. 

Nari, who was busy munching on the wedding cake sighted Areum coming with her Dad. She quickly cut a big piece of cake and ran to her parents.

"Please have a bite of my cake." She grinned and pointed the cake to her parents.

Areum quickly bent over and carried her.

"You're such a good girl. Thank you." She kissed her chubby cheeks and bit from the cake.

"You know what?" Areum asked.

"Huh, what is it?"

"I'm the luckiest person in the world to have you as my dear daughter, and I love you so much."

"Awww." Nari kissed Areum on the cheek with a smile following.

 "I love you too, so much."

"I see you two love each other so much. What about me? Don't you love me?" Sehun interrupted. Nari rolled her eyes in response.

"Dad, don't be jealous."

"What? Jealous?" Sehun placed his hand on his chest, faking as if it was hurting him. "Ahh, now I'm so hurt." Sehun whispered to Nari's ears making her tickled. Areum chuckled at the father-and-daughter's silly acts.

The family took so many pictures, and after that the guests started leaving, after giving them so many gifts and saying their well wishes.


 

                   🕉🕉🕉


 

After everything was done, Areum gave Nari a nice and warm bath, making the child to fall asleep with a calm relaxed face in no time.

Areum was still in her wedding dress because she didn't know which room she was going to be staying in. Mrs. Oh walked into Nari's room, and she saw Areum staring into a blank space.

"What's wrong child?" She asked in a calm tone so that she won't scare the latter.

"Mom," Areum bowed in respect. "I was just thinking about where to sleep tonight. I'm so tired already, my back hurts a lot."

"You will sleep with your husband in his room of course."

"In his room?" Areum's eyes widened in shock.

"Don't worry, my son won't lay a finger on you. I assure you that." She smiled and led Areum to Sehun's room which is the Master's bedroom around the corner.

"This is your room from now on, okay?"

"Okay, Mom."

Once Mrs. Oh was gone, Areum slowly pushed the door open and stepped into the room. The room was three times bigger than Nari's bedroom. She walked to the front of the wardrobe and to the bathroom, but there was no sign of Sehun anywhere.

Areum used the opportunity to quickly strip herself of her wedding dress and as she turned around to grab the towel, she saw her reflection in the mirror.

With her body, Areum walked closer to the huge mirror, and her eyes fell on the scar below her bellybutton.

She gently trailed a round circle around the scar as her past flashed back in her memory.

I miss you, my dear daughter.

Areum took the white towel and her pajamas to the bathroom.

She sobbed quietly in the shower as the whole incident of her past returned back. After what felt like forever, Areum dried her body and wore her pajamas. The moment she stepped out of the bathroom, she came face to face with Sehun.

Her dark hair was still dripping with droplets of water as she stared at the CEO in front of her.

"I didn't see you in the room, so I used the bathroom," She explained.

"It's okay Areum, you don't need to explain anything to me. This room, the cars, the mansion and everything I have now belongs to you as well, so please feel free to do whatever you what."

"Thank you, but I'm really not interested in such things." Areum let a small smile and started drying her hair with a towel, and after that, she sat on the bed staring at Sehun with wide open eyes.

"What's wrong? Do you need something?" Sehun asked.

"No, I was thinking if you needed anything so that I can get it for you."

"Oh, no. I'm good." Sehun kept his phone and laid beside Areum on the bed.

"Are you not sleepy yet?" Sehun asked, but the latter was quiet as she bit down her bottom lip.

Sehun quickly understood Areum's fear, so he sat up.

"Areum look at me," Sehun said softly, and the teacher did as she was told.

"I won't touch you, Areum. And from now on, I want you to see me as a friend, okay?"

"Okay. I'll try." Areum nod and lay on the bed, she soon she drifted off to sleep. 

 

 

The next morning, Areum was the first to wake up since her body was already used to waking up early. She smiled when she saw Sehun sleeping so peacefully with his mouth slightly open.

She quickly had her morning bath and changed into something more comfortable and she trailed off to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone.

She grabbed a frying pan, knife and dropped it on the cooking table. She opened the huge fridge and brought out some chicken, vegetables and then a bowl.

She chopped the vegetables after putting the chicken on the gas cooker and placed the rice on the rice cooker. After chopping the vegetables, she poured a little oil into the pan along with the chopped vegetables and spices.

She prepared the fried rice and fried chicken and kept them aside. She quickly made milk for baby Nari and honey with ginger drink for Sehun and his parents.

She took the milk to Nari's room and woke her up.

"Wake up my sleeping princess." Areum kissed her cheeks and the little girl smiled as she opened her beautiful eyes.

"Mom, good morning."

"Morning baby. How was your night?" Areum asked.

"Great."

"That's good. Now get up and drink this warm milk so that you can grow taller and healthier." Areum helped her up and gave her a glass of milk.

She took Nari to the bathroom and gave her a nice and warm morning bubble bath. She combed Nari's beautiful long hair and tied into two ponytails. Areum was glad that the school was on a two days holiday.

She took Nari to the dining table and sat her in her chair. Then, she served her some fried rice and chicken she prepared. Once she was done , she took the honey and ginger tea to Sehun in their shared bedroom.

At the door, she found her husband talking to someone over the phone, so she decided to wait for her husband to be done quietly. She dropped the cup on the room table and opened the curtains and windows. The room became bright because of the sun rays that shone through the windows into the room.

"Good morning Areum," Sehun greeted with a smile plastered on his face.

"Good morning," Areum smiled in return. "Here, I made you some honey and ginger tea. Also, breakfast is ready."

"Breakfast? So that was the aroma that woke me up." Sehun sipped his tea and made a satisfying sound as the tea slid down into his throat. "Thanks, Areum, I will be down once I'm done freshening up."

"Okay," Areum replied and arranged the bed neatly before going to Mr. and Mrs. Oh's room.

 

The dining room was filled with everyone in the household. Everyone were having their breakfast in silence, but Nari broke the silence. 

"So, when am I going to have a little brother?" She asked out of the blue.

Areum almost choked on her juice hearing Nari's question.

"What? Who told you about that?" Sehun asked.

"Uncle Kris told me yesterday that my new Mom will give me a baby brother soon. So, how soon can it be?"

"I don't know," Sehun said quickly. "Now eat your food like a good girl, and then we will go for family shopping, okay?"

"Really?" Nari asked, exposing her beautiful set of teeth.

"Yes, sweetheart."

Sehun poked her cheek and they went back to their food.

I'm surely going to kill that pig , Kris, when I get my hands on him. What is he teaching my princess?

 

Sehun was in the bedroom getting dressed for the family shopping since his parents flew back to China after breakfast.

"Sehun, can I talk to you?" Areum who just walked in asked.

"Yeah, sure. What is it?"

"I can't go shopping with you and Nari, please forgive me."

"Why?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter