Officially 'ChunJoe' ... and confessing

Secret Dance

The few days passed as the boys gotten even busier for their comeback stage and a few days after, they held a special fanmeeting event in Incheon.

It was only when Teentop had to announce 'ChunJoe' official to the fandoms, Chunji got to talk to Ljoe again. 

Before stepping out on the stage, the fans were shouting great fanchant for the boys. 

Chunji inhaled a huge amount of gas and closed his eyes, humming to practice his voice. Just like his nickname ,'Power Voice' , he didn't want to mess up a bit for the stage today.

"Hmmm...mmm...mmm... Aaa.aaa.aaa..." He exhaled. Just then he felt an arm around his waist.

"Okay, let's do this," Ljoe said.

Chunji turned to the slightly shorter guy, of course suprised. Ljoe hadn't talked to him at all after the incident last week and now he was there smiling happily to his hyung. 

A glint of happiness glowed in Chunji. He returned Ljoe's smile.

 

The fanmeeting :

 

As expected from the fans, they spazzed and screamed at the top of their lungs when it was 'Secret Dance' showtime. It didn't even start yet but well.. of course they went crazy. A parody meant that all the scenes would be acted by the boys and Secret Garden had a handful of great couple scenes.

 

After the intro scene of fiv of them danced to Supa Luv, Ricky and Changjo's scene was first. The Matrix Dance scene.

The fake maknae couldn't stop fidgetting in his seat, apparently from being too embarrassed to see him being in Changjo's arms. Plus, the fans screamed so much, giving no space for Ricky to stay calm at all. It was pure madness.

 

A few minutes passed until it was time for the 'Foam Kiss' scene. Everyone of Teentop took turn to glance at the pair, who was obviously sitting next to each other.

Both of them were ashamed but seeing how it turned out after editings by the crew, they couldn't help but just laughed it off. It was very, purely embarassing.

Chunji flipped here and there while Ljoe just watched intensely. Still, both of them had great laughter.

 

The fanmeeting ended successfully with a special song dedicated to the fans, 'Angel'. It was indeed a day full of joy for both Teentop and Angels. 

 

Girl kkumchorom dagaon nolirotge kkok jaba nochi aneul goya

 

you are... so beautiful to me girl   *Chunji glanced at Ljoe .He didn't even know why he did that but there was an urge to just see Ljoe so much. And to his own suprise Ljoe was doing the same which made them both smile.*

He continued singing :chot nune banhetdon ne isanghyongin gol   [trans: you're my ideal girl and I fell in love with you at first sight]

 

When the chorus was sung, Chunji and Ljoe did a fanservice they planned earlier. It was just a simple almost-hugging thing but that was already enough to entertain their fans.

 

So the performance continued like that. Full of 'ChunJoe' fanservice. 

 

 

byolbodado banjjakbanjjakhe there's an angel in my heart

[trans: Like a shining star in the night sky there's an angel in my heart]

 

The fanmeeting was a success especially because of 'ChunJoe'.

Before driving them back to the dorm, their manager opted to spend a little cash for the boys. A gift. They had worked hard and the Manager really appreciated their full commitment for the whole four months for this comeback.

 

At the restaurant, Ricky barged in like a hungry pig, Ljoe tucked to his arm. Niel and C.A.P walked in casually with Niel's arm around CAP's shoulder. Chunji and Changjo followed in silence. 

 

CHUNJI's POV

 

"Hyung, you should totally see this movie!" Ricky took out his PSP and scooted closer to Ljoe and handed him his other pair of earphone.

The wire was a little short so they needed to be really close together to watch it. My eyes darted to them, glued to each other. The sight was sickening.

I'm jealous?I know, I know, 'ChunJoe' is a fanservice but, it's not wrong for me to practice it a bit in real life right? At least I can improve the ChunJoe vibe for the fans.

"Ricky, we're going to eat. Put it away," I blurted out without thinking much cuz I knew Manager-hyung would agree with me.

"Oh, umm... I'm sorry."

Byung bought that. He returned Ricky's earphone and turned his attention to the stack of chopsticks in front of us. It wasn't long before Ricky popped another idea to kill time. 

"Hyung, let's play rock paper scissors! The loser will have to put 3 chopsticks into his mouth."

I knew well Byung wouldn't agree to do that silly stuff but when I saw him laughed, I kinda snapped. "Yah Ricky, stop doing anything you THINK is fun okay."

That time, everyone turned at me, quite shocked by my actions since I had always been the one laughing along to Ricky's foolish ideas. 

"Chunji-yaa, what is wrong with you? Ricky's doing nothing wrong you know," Byung said before rolling his eyes and started eating. It was undeniable, I was hurt by his words. How could he treat me like this? I mean, we were just fine a while ago and this?

 

Manager-hyung drove us back to the dorm. He gave us a day-off for tomorrow because after tomorrow, we would have a non-stop schedule until the next 2 weeks.

So we'd got like, almost the whole night to ourselves. It was just 6.30pm that time.

 

"Minsoo-hyung, let's go to the movies!" Changjo suggested.

"I second that!" Ricky shouted.

"Yea, that's totally brilliant Jonghyun-a~" Niel high-fived the smiling maknae. 

"We can go, right hyung?" Niel asked with hope and Minsoo-hyung didn't object.

"Guess we should just move now," Minsoo-hyung lead the way out followed by the youngsters.

"I'll pass," I shouted from the door of my room.

"Me too," Byung's voice trailed from the kitchen.

 

Niel was quite displeased by that for, well, we were a team and for him  it shouldn't be that way to not stick together. "But why?" he asked.

"I'm kinda dizzy. I need to sleep early." I muttered before stepping into my room.

"Ljoe-hyung?" 

"It's just, a little dry out there. I don't wanna catch a cold." It was a crappy excuse but those kids didn't want to miss their chances.

"Che. Fine, whatever. Hyung, let's go!!!!" The door slammed leaving the dorm hushed.

 

 

When the clock strived 9pm, I made my way to the rooftop. I didn't have the courage to face that pink bastard.

 

NO ONE's POV

 

 

Chunji sat there quite a long time. The night became cruel and melancholy when he just spent his time mostly by reminiscing how Ljoe treated him. He was nothing but a cold jerk, hypocrite, selfish, insensitive... his thoughts went on until someone intruded Chunji's woeful moment. He joined him on the ground. "Great view," Ljoe said.

"Yeah." Chunji was even more sad because of how Ljoe always appeared when he was in his sorrow.

"You seem to be such a jerk loner lately."

"Well look who's got himself a new friend," Chunji replied sarcastically, intending to let him get the message. 

"Whoa hyung! Are you saying it's my fault you're like this?" Byung asked in dibelief. Of course he didn't think it was his fault, he didn't know how Chunji felt this whole week. "I'm not your only friend right? What about the others? Niel, Minsoo, Changjo? You're so close with Ricky too, right?"

"They are different!" irritated, Chunji raised his voice.

"You, Lee Byunghun, are the one I wanna spend my time with," he said while losing more of his mind. His hands reached for Ljoe's hands and he found Ljoe's terrified soul through his eyes. "I know this may sound crazy, but I think I'm in love with you."

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Thanks for still reading! You don't know how I appreciate you all!!! 

Love you guys!!

anyways, this is for Angels ^^ I really miss Teentop~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Midaq-XFh6Y

and, yea, i admit, this story is more to just chunjoe ;D

can't stop