First Discussion

Secret Dance

 

CHUNJI's POV

 

"Okay everyone, as you all know, we have a fanmeeting next week and here is what we're gonna do," the Manager scrolled down a white paper.

It's written 'Secret Dance'.

"It's actually a parody of Secret Garden,"he continued.

"We'll go with Changjo and Ricky, and also Ljoe and Chunji."

 

Seriously?Boy-boy pairing?*sigh*

The world has gone nuts.

 

"Hyung, what about me and Minsoo-hyung? We don't have any roles?" Niel asked out of concern. It had always been like that. Niel caring a little too much about CAP-hyung, CAP-hyung hugging Niel every second, I mean, he even kept Niel's pictures in his phone! How weird is that?

 

"You and Minsoo? Of course you have your role. You guys are.. umm.. you guys..." Manager-hyung looked confused so he just handed us our scripts ," here, you guys study it yourself and get used to it okay?"

 

So I flipped the pages of my script : When Ljoe's playing the piano, Chunji entered holding two cups of latte..blablabla~ they are in kissing position.

 

*cough* "WHAT?!!" Well that caught me off guard.

"What's wrong Chunji?"

"Hyung, do you think this is...legal?"

"Why of course. It's not that you have any kissing or make-out scenes in there."

"Ngee~" I heard Ricky freaked out reading his script. But he just laughed it off.

"But, see, it says,'they are in ki...'," Hunnie suddenly wrapped his arm around my shoulder and covered my mouth shut.

"Wait a sec, Chanhee-yaa, don't you wanna try this out? It looks fun~" Hunnie said as he giggled through his script.

 

"Oooh, everyone is a lovey dovey huh. Thank god I'm not in here," Minsoo-hyung just grinned as he read his script.

"What? Minsoo-hyung's not gonna be in here?" Niel asked, suprised.

"Well, I will be there but I don't play much role in here. I'm your.....manager you know? Hahah. Ah~It's great to be the eldest," Minsoo-hyung smirked again and this time it was meant for Niel.

"Aish, this old hag is so irritating," Niel rolled his eyes ,"Aish, chongmal.Aish"

"Yah, big mouth, watch out what you say," Minsoo-hyung tucked Niel under his arm and hit him playfully. Waah, they are such happy brothers aren't they.

 

Hunnie giggled again," This script IS interesting."

"Yah, Byunghun, I think this is the most bizzare role I had ever had!"

"You really think so?" he asked  pitifully. Then, he just stared at me with puppy eyes. Aish, seriously. This is a killer move! Hunnie, stop!

 

"So, does anyone have any objection? Chunji?"

"Yes?" I turned my attention to Manager-hyung but DANG I felt those puppy gaze from beside me all the time! x_x

"Do you have any objection?"

"Well," I glanced at Byunghun who was STILL staring straight into my soul. Hunnie-yaa, don't do this to me! "Umm, no."

"Okay then, everyone, 30 minute break. I've prepared some snack for you outside.I've to go now," Manager-hyung said and left.

 

So I stood up and started walking. Only God knew how hungry I was.

 

"Chanhee-yaa~" two strong arms wrapped around my waist, and pulled me back. I felt his body pressed hard against me, not any particle in between us and his face rested on my shoulder. "Thank you."

"Uh, what for?" I realised it was Hunnie.

"Nothing. So you want some food? I'll get it for you. Wait over here okay?" Byunghun voice echoed and he walked pass me. I couldn't help but stare in awe. What IS WRONG with this pink dude.

When his back was gone from sight, I realised that I had been actually holding my breath for the past few seconds. And my heart, my heart skipped so fast.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!