Bae

Chaennie one-shots

"Why do you keep calling them your baes?" I questioned, from the position on my bed. 

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Came Rosie's ever-confused reply.

"I mean blinks. You keep calling them your baes. Look at this." I said, scrolling through instagram, looking at all of her past posts.

"'Miss you baes', 'Love you baes', 'How are my baes.'" I read her captions aloud. 

"Let me see." 

She flopped down on the bed next to me and made to grab my phone. The only reason I didn't put up a fight was because her sscent was overwhelming me and I was in a momentary daze. Honestly, she could've punched me and I would probably be drooling still. 

"Oh gosh. You have an entire folder dedicated to me. Such a stalker." She mumbles while scrolling through my special 'Rosie' folder.

"Unbloat your head, dork. I have one for all of you. And myself too." I grabbed back my phone and showed her one caption that really stood out. 

"Also, you called them Blinkies. Blinkies, Chaeyoung. Why can't you just be normal?" I said teasingly, laying on my side to show her the caption. 

"Well, they're all my baby blinks. Excuse me for using affectionate terms for our lovely fans." She pouted, crossing her arms over her chest. 

I kissed her cheek and laughed. She's so adorable. 

"What about me? Am I not your baby?" I whispered, nose brushing against her cheek as I put my chin on her shoulder. 

That was a great view since I saw the cutest pink tint appear on her cheek. 

Apparently, her shyness was short-lived as she suddenly turned to her side and stared right into my eyes. Our noses were brushing together and her arm was on my waist and my heart was about to jump out of my chest. 

"Well, yeah. Why? You don't like it?" She whispered back, moving just that bit closer to me. 

"W--wh--no. I--umm. Love it. Yes. It's....." I stuttered and the hotness of my face indicated that I was sporting a heavy blush. 

"....nice." I ended lamely and Chaeyoung just smirked and bit her lip, no doubt preventing giggles from escaping at my complete inability to form a coherent  sentence.

"Hey! Lets take a picture! Yes, great idea! Awesome idea. Cool cool cool cool cool cool." I burst out, awkwardly untangling myself from her and laying down on my back. 

I picked up my phone and struggled to even open it, as my hands were shaking like leaves in a cyclone.

"Shut up." I muttered at Chaeyoung who was covering to stifle her laughter. 

I hated when this happened. So much for being confident. It always came back to bite me in the because Chaeyoung's favourite hobby wad testing my limits and making me as flustered as humanly possible. Somehow, she manages to break her previous record every time since I'm a loser who is absolutely whipped for Park Chaeyoung and that feeling just increases day by day, and so my reactions to her teasing also increases. This direct proportionality is probably gonna ing kill me one day.

"Okay, here." I finally managed to open the camera app and posed with my signature closed eyes and peace sign over my face. 

"You ready?" I asked, eyes still closed. 

"Yeah..." Came an almost breathless reply. I didn't think much of it since I assumed it was because she was exhausted from holding in her laughter for so long. 

The camera automatically took fifteen pictures in a row. It was easier that way. I just chose the best one and deleted the rest. 

I opened my eyes and looked through the pictures. What greeted me sent shivers of pleasure and giddiness down my spine and I hoped Rosie didn't notice. 

In the last few pictures, she was covering her face with only her closed eyes peeking out from between her fingers. It was the first few pictures that intrigued me. 

She was just staring at me with a small and cute smile.  She was looking at me like.....like the way I picture myself looking at her sometimes. It was a far fetched thought but that didn't stop the spark of hope from lighting up in my heart. Perhaps. Just maybe. 

I didn't say anything about it. I didn't want to break the peaceful moment we were having. Her hand was again splayed across my stomach and somewhere through me being mesmerized by our photos, she put her head in the crook of my neck and just lay there. Like that's where she belonged. 

It was.

I selected one from the last few pictures and uploaded it onto instagram with the caption 'With MY bae 💗💙💗. Jelus?🌈'.

Rosie chuckled a bit and whispered. "They'll stone you, Jennie." 

"They wouldn't dare. They love me too much." I said smugly. 

"Love the caption though." 

"You better. I spent like a whole minute looking for the rainbow emoji." 

She just laughed and let out a content sigh. 

"Can we stay like this forever?" She whispered, drawing small circles on my stomach through the thick hoodie fabric. 

"I guess it wouldn't be the worst thing. To die in your arms. In fact, it's probably how I would best prefer to die. In your arms. Happy and content." I whispered back, putting my hand over hers on my stomach. She instinctively intertwined our fingers together and honestly, just that little action sent my heart beat through the roof. 

I was so ing in love with Park Chaeyoung. 

God help me.