Take Me To Church

Take Me To Church ( Chaelisa )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6

 

It's been a good two weeks since the party. Lisa was not stupid. She is aware that a certain redhead has been avoiding her for the past week. 

She knows why. She was an that day. But how was she supposed to tell the girl she's supposed to despise, that her heart does little flips when the redhead was around? 
 

That was when Lisa mustered up the courage to pass by their Church one afternoon, hoping that she'd chance upon Rosé. It's for the project, she says. But the erratic pounding of her chest tells another story. 

 

"Hey there!" Lisa almost shouted as she saw the redhead coming down from the choir area in all her glory. 



Rosé walked away quickly and heaved a sigh, headed toward the Church gates when she felt a tug on her arm.

 

"Hey, I'm sorry." Lisa uttered, catching her breath. "I didn't mean to be rude. I just-- I didn't know what to do. You were there and-- God, you were-- you are breathtaking. And I hope you enjoyed the kiss." The Thai stammered, eyes downcast with cheeks in a flush of red. "I meant that in the most friendly --- No, in the most humane way. Since we're not even friends and I don't even know why I'm explaining myself as if I give a damn about what you'd think of me since I already know you perceive me as an -- but I'm not too much of an to deny the fact that you are beautiful and that you deserve a proper first kiss. That, too, was meant in the most humane way. I'm not attracted to you or something." Lisa explained in a low panicky voice as if trying to convince herslef that she was indeed not attracted to Rosé in any way. 

The redhead just smiled in response. She was feeling giddy and the Thai's confession was the reason. 

 

"I'm off to Jisoo unnie's house for the lessons. You wanna come with?" Lisa stated as matter of fact.

 

"Yeah, sure. I have my camera with me after all." Rosé replied.


..................................................................................  

 

"So who's your student, huh? Jisoo unnie?" Rosé asked in a curious tone.

"Jisoo's brother, Hwa-Young." Lisa replied with a sad smile.

"She has a brother? How come I never see him at school." The redhead asked out of sheer curiousity.

"He lost his sight when he was five. He's home schooled." Lisa replied simply. "Here we are." 

They arrived at Jisoo's mansion and were welcomed by Jisoo's mom.

 

"Lisa dear, come." Mrs. Kim said, signalling the two of them to enter the house. "You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend, Lisa. I'm happy for  you!" 

 

"Oh! No Mrs. Kim. This is Rosé. She's going to film me while playing the piano, if that would be okay. It's for a school project." Lisa explained.

 

"No need to be defensive, Lisa!" Mrs. Kim replied with a wink.

 

Lisa and Rosé were led by Mrs. Kim to Hwa-Young's room and left them there.

 

"Hello, Hwa-Young!" Lisa exclaimed with such enthusiasm.

 

"You're not alone today." Hwa-young said in a courteous tone. "You finally have a girlfriend, Lisa unnie!" 

 

"No, Hwa-young ah! This is Rosé, she's my partner for a project. She'll be filming me while playing. My piano's repair has been taking ages, let me borrow yours after. aheeee" Lisa said in a calm tone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter