If I'm a Pagan Of the Good Times

Take Me To Church ( Chaelisa )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10

 

"Seulgi told me that Moonbyul arrived yesterday, did you guys know?" Jennie asked  the girls while they were inside the library.  "I didn't know her that much but I heard you guys were pretty tight." Jennie added, pointing at Lisa and Jisoo.

 

She's finally back after leaving without saying goodbye. After 2 years.

 

No one from the table answered.

 

"Uhm, hello? Anyone?" Jennie asked again, earning a glare from Jisoo.

 

"Nobody cares, Jennie-yah!" Jisoo exclaimed, banging her fists on the table making everybody jump.

 

"But weren't you just making out with Moonbyul unnie last night?" Rosé blurted out.

 

Jisoo was taken aback. She just ignored them the whole break, though.

 

..................................................................................  

 

"Moonbyul unnieee, you're going to my party next week, right?" Lisa asked the older, as she saw her walking along the hallways.

 

"I wouldn't miss any of your parties, you know that Lisa!" Moonbyul exclaimed, patting the Thai's head.

 

"But you missed it last year.. And the year before." Lisa said in a sad voice. "We missed you. I know Jisoo unnie missed you too." 

 

"She mentioned anything?" The older asked, with a raised brow.

 

"No." Lisa simply stated.

 

"Oh." Moonbyul replied with a sad smile.

 

"But I saw you two yesterday making out." Lisa said with a smirk.

 

"Nothing happened after! I swear. We were about to continue at my place then suddenly she hugged me, then started crying. I feel like ." Moonbyul trailed off, with eyes on the brink of tears. "I missed her, you know. It's just that I really had to deal with my mom's passing and some about the family business. I know it's not enough of a reason, she deserved more." Moonbyul replied with a sad voice, looking down.

 

"I understand. But she waited for you everyday. You were together for godsakes, unnie. She may be a crackhead all the time, but I'm not dumb to notice that she's hurting, still is. And now that you're back, I hope you two work it out." The Thai explained caressing the older's hand. 

 

Moonbyul then initiated a hug, followed by a whisper against Lisa's ear. "So about this church girl..."

 

 

..................................................................................

 

 

March

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter