This is Hungry Work

Take Me To Church ( Chaelisa )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9

"Are they like, in a relationship now?" Jennie asked, turning to Jisoo who was clearly enjoying her chicken skewers.


"Nah, maybe they're just fooling around. Lisa's been spreading the crackheadery these days, I'm kinda proud." Jisoo replied while munching on her food.

 

"I think I saw them intentionally graze their pinkies together unnie! That says something, right?" Jennie asked again.

"That's probably nothing. WAIT----- What?!" Jisoo exclaimed, eyes widening in surprise. 

Lisa and Rosé arrived at their table just to find Jisoo staring at them, dumbfounded.

"I know you're eyeing at my chicken skewers so you better----" Lisa was about to finish her sentence when she was interrupted by Jisoo.

"Are you and Chaeng in a relationship now?" Jisoo uttered.

There was silence. What are we? were both Lisa and Rosé's thoughts.

 

"So you guys just ing or--?" Jisoo said with nonchalance. Not long after, she received a deathly glare from Jennie followed by a hard stomp on her foot. "OW! I was just joking, Jennie-yah, chill!" The eldest exclaimed and then turned towards Lisa and Rosé. "You know you can tell us everything, right?"

 

"Yes, Unnie. We're figuring things out." It was Lisa who replied which earned a shy smile from the redhead.

..................................................................................  

 

"So what's for next week, Lisa?" Jisoo asked in the middle of lunch.

 

"Maybe the usual, unnie. Mom told me I have the house all to myself, they're flying to Switzerland for a week." Lisa replied with a sad smile.

"What's with next week?" Jennie queried. 

"Oh! It's Lisa's birthday! We're all coming, right Lisa?" Jisoo exclaimed. 

 

"Of course! I just hope it isn't as wild as last year. It took our helpers several hours cleaning the whole house. The sauna even had chicken. You think I forgot, unnie?" Lisa said which made the whole table burst in laughter. 

"What present do you want Lisa-yah?" Jennie asked with a wide smile. 

"Well for starters I think I want a girlfriend and amazing ." Lisa thought outloud, obviously surprising her friends. , Lisa thought. My foul mouth, I forgot Rosé is here. She might as well think I'm a -deprived then. 

 

"You ert!! Let's switch seats! I don't want Rosé sitting next to your erted mind!" Jennie exclaimed, bending over the table to reach Lisa in an attempt punch her. 

 

Rosé's cheeks were red by reason of the Thai's sudden confession. She was silent the whole lunch thinking about what Lisa wants. A relationship and . The thought irks her.


.............

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter