Only Then I Am Human, Only Then I Am Clean

Take Me To Church ( Chaelisa )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 13

 

To say that Lisa was traumatized by what transpired two years ago was an understatement, and she didn't want her lover to experience that kind of hate. She thinks. No, she knows for sure that  Rosé's mom wouldn't be too happy knowing that her perfect church girl daughter is in love with another girl. 

 

I did it for her. Lisa tells herself, since nothing was ever the same. Rosé never acknowledged her existence ever since. The Thai can't deny the fact that her heart physically hurts everytime she tries to steal a glance at the redhead, or catches her smiling or laughing at someone else's joke. She used to be that person.

 

Albeit all the chaos, she still hung out with Jisoo and Moonbyul. Well in Jennie's case, Lisa hung out with her secretly. Jisoo asked for Lisa's permission to tell Jennie what happened, as the latter wouldn't stop bugging her. The cat-eyed eyed girl practically begged Jisoo for an explanation, she said Rosé was hurting and she didn't know any other way to help. Jennie needed to know why Lisa would do something reckless like that. And when she knew, she understood. Turns out she also knows that Rosé's mom is homophobic. Jennie still thinks it's selfish to leave Rosé like that, but she decides it was not her place and she shouldn't meddle.


..................................................................................  

 

One late afternoon Jennie and Lisa met at a coffee shop. Jennie updates Lisa about Rosé every once in a while and catch up at the same time.

 

"So, we're graduating in a week." Jennie stated as a matter of fact.

 

"Yeah, I know unnie. Wouldn't miss it for the world!" Lisa exclaimed. "How is she, unnie?" 

 

"Well it's been months, she's better. She's moving on. Some guy named Chanyeol kept texting her too. That's all I can tell." Jennie informed the younger one.

 

They talked for a few more hours until Jennie had to go. 

 

"See you next week at Jisoo's after party then!" Jennie said with a smile.

 


..................................................................................  

 

The Senior's after party was held at Jisoo's house. Sweaty bodies grinding the dance floor swamped the mansion. A lot of people were making out. Including Jisoo and Moonbyul. Jennie was hitting the dance floor and everyone was having fun. 

 

Lisa arrived an hour after the party started, carrying her gifts for her unnies.

 

"Congratulations, unnies!!!" Lisa exclaimed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter