My Lover's Got Humour (Prologue)

Take Me To Church ( Chaelisa )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was that time of the year again. The 8th of August. Every year, Lisa's family, being the devoted Catholic they are, attends the annual mass and parade of their Church.

 

The sound of Lisa's alarm echoed throughout her room, signalling the start of the day.

 

To be honest, Lisa does not really hate going to Church, she just hates the looks on people's faces when they see her, judging even without knowing. She's an out and proud lesbian and her parents were totally accepting. She remembers them saying that it wouldn't change a thing and that they were proud of her no matter what. That's why she doesn't really get it when people she only sees every Sunday, suddenly have a thing or two to say about her.

 

Since then, she rarely comes with her parents to Church, which they were surprisingly okay with, with the exception of this annual mass and parade. It was special for her parents, i met your father here, her mom says over dinner. It was not a big deal at all for Lisa to come. It was one night, and she believed in her God afterall. 

 

..................................................................................

 

"I remember the time when I myself was the muse. You don't look bad yourself, hon." Rosé's mom says as she fixed the red-head's curls.

 

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter