6

Swiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oh, what's this?" 

Mina asked no one when she saw a box in their room's doorstep. Curious, she picked up the box and was surprised when she saw that the box was indeed for her. She opened it and found a handwritten letter and an MP3 player. 

To my future Penguin <3,  The morning breeze on my face makes me think of you. The sun on my skin makes me think of you. Even the birds singing their beautiful songs makes me think of you. Good morning, gorgeous! I can't wait till the day I can wake up right next to you! Along with this letter is an MP3 player. I wrote this song a while ago while thinking of you. Hope you'll like it, Minari! See you at the lobby! Let's have breakfast together :) From your baby cub <3

Mina put on some earphones and played the song on the MP3. She smiled once she heard Chaeyoung saying something on the player. Even with just the voice, she noticed how nervous the cub was. 

"Aheeem. Uhmmm. Hi, Minari. I know I'm not the best singer out there so bear with my voice. This might not be the best but I sang this while thinking of you. This song is for you. I hope you'll like it."

---- Imagine Chaeyoung's the one singing the song ----

(Say Yes by Punch and Loco)

I’m in front of you, I’m right here
Tell me with your lips say yes say yes
Without knowing I’m going to you
I wanna tell you my heart with the blowing wind
love is true

(rap part)
Your eyes that only tickled me
Now makes me smile as if I’m used to it
You just need to walk over there
My friends keep telling me
As they try to push me
My heels are still heavy
I just wanna take it off by the end of the night
I wish you would hold out your hand
So I can run to you barefoot
In my complicated days
I’m trying to think, each hour
Now I finally realized
Everything is gone and only you remain
Last spring, I saw you by coincidence
I hope there will be no more coincidences
I want to hold your hand that used to only pass by
I want to walk with you, whatever path we take

I’m in front of you, I’m right here
Tell me with your lips say yes say yes
Without knowing I’m going to you
I wanna tell you my heart with the blowing wind
love is true

Ohhhhh, I need u
Baby, words I wanna tell you
Words I couldn’t say to you
Baby baby baby oh love is true

(rap)
I can go anywhere
This isn’t a lie (promise me)
From now on, by my side
Will be the most comfortable spot
Like the sound that comes out of shut lips
I wish you would call out my name
Even if I fall back and walk
I wish you would only listen to my voice


I’m in front of you, I’m right here
Tell me with your lips say yes say yes
Without knowing I’m going to you
I wanna tell you my heart with the blowing wind
love is true


The one thing I want
Is for you to stay by my side
You smiling at me, You listening to me
That’s enough for me too, you


I’m smiling at you
My eyes are telling you
Answer me like that too
say yes say yes
I like it cuz it’s you
I don’t care if you make me cry
Because you’re my everything
love is true

Ohhhhh, I need u
Baby, words I wanna tell you
Words I couldn’t say to you
Baby baby baby oh love is true

 

The smile didn't left Mina's lips while she listened to Chaeyoung's voice. She couldn't deny to herself anymore, she was touched by Chaeyoung's little gift for her. After listening to the song, she returned it back to the box along with the letter and secure it to her suitcase. While still smiling, she decided to woke up Sana who was still on her dreamland.

"Sataaaan! Wake up, today's a beautiful day!"

"Five more minutes, Mina-chan."

Sana replied in Japanese. She was indeed still sleepy.

"Alright! I'll be down first, Satan. I'll be having breakfast since I'm already hungry. I'm gonna set this alarm so that you'll surely wake up after 5 minutes. See you!"

The penguin said even though she knew Sana wasn't listening. She's really happy tho that she didn't mind Sana not listening. She scanned herself in the mirror and make sure she's okay enough to go outside. What she didn't know herself, she's just making sure that she's dressed right and pretty for Chaeyoung. She happily made her way to the lobby while humming a song she definitely heard just a while ago. 

 

Mina arrived at the lobby and smiled widely when she spotted Chaeyoung eating. Chaeyoung noticed Mina walking towards her and she extended her hand to her.

"Oh cool Min" Chaeyoung greeted and smiled happily when Mina arrived. 

"Is it good?" Mina asked referring to what Chaeyoung's eating.

"Yes, it is!" Chaeyoung answered while still holding Mina's hand. 

"I'll go get my food then" Mina said while letting go of Chaeyoung hold. 

Mina goes to the buffet and get some food for her breakfast. She then goes back to their table where Chaeyoung and Nayeon chatting while eating.

"The eggs are so good" Chaeyoung said which Nayeon agreed.

"Really?" Mina said while regretting why she did not get some eggs. Chaeyoung noticed that Mina didn't have some eggs on her plate.

"Here, have some Minari. It's really good! You can also have my ketchup since you already finished yours" Chaeyoung gladly gave Mina her eggs and ketchup which Mina also gladly accept. She then tasted the eggs and was amazed by it's taste.

"You're right, it's really good!" Seeing that Mina really liked the eggs,Chaeyoung smiled with a satisfied look on her face.

Nayeon goes back to get another dish leaving the two alone.

 

"The background is really pretty." *giggles* Mina said while looking at the camera focusing on her.

"It's pretty right?" Chaeyoung said while looking at Mina lovingly instead of the background. "Oh! Do you want me to take a picture of you? I brought a real film camera with me." Chaeyoung said while she took out her real film camera.  "Let's see. Sit here, Minari." Chaeyoung pointed the seat opposite to her. Mina moved to where Chaeyoung said and poses for the camera. "One, two, three! Oh~ 'So pretty' "

Nayeon was back with another dish on her plate, she sits on the chair and started eating again.

"You too, unnie. Pose for the camera. 1, 2, 3!" - Chaeyoung

"Take my picture too, unnie!" Chaeyoung said while passing to Nayeon her camera. She then grabbed her fork and posing like she's taking a bite. 

"Okay, 1, 2, 3. Cute!" Nayeon, just like a mom complimenting their child, said while smiling. She then returned the camera to her dongsaeng and continued eating.

 

Just as they were about to finish eating breakfast, Momo arrived followed by Sana. The frist trio then decided to take a walk outside the hotel and take some pictures. Nayeon realized that it would be nice if she leave the two alone to walk outside and talk about them. She then pretended to forget something on her room.

"Oh! I think I forgot something guys. I'll go back to my room first." Chaeyoung never felt any happier that they were left alone together with Mina. She then received a text from Nayeon which didn't went unnoticed by Mina.

"Chaeyoungie, I didn't really forget something. I'm going to wake up Jeong instead. Enjoy your time with her, okay?!"  Chaeyoung smiled and reminded herself to thank her favorite unnie later. Mina then asked her who texted her.

"Who was it Chaeng?"

"Nayeon-unnie. She said that she'll wake up Jeongyeon-hyung and go with her to breakfast. She said she'll go with us next time." Chaeyoung said then asked Mina if it's okay for them to walk together outside.

"Of course, it's okay Chaengiee." Mina responded with a cute giggle and a gummy smile which made Chaeyoung crazy. 

Chaeyoung then remembered her little special surprise to Mina earlier this morning and was about to ask Mina about it when she suddenly felt shy. As if Mina heard Chaeyoung's inner voice, "The song was great by the way. Thank you. I appreciate it, Chaeng. :) " Chaeyoung couldn't feel any ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter