2

Swiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have you seen Minari, hyung?"

Chaeyoung asked Jeongyeon when she noticed Mina's absence in the dressing room. They were having their photoshoot for their upcoming album. She knows she should not be looking for Mina, right? But she just can't help it. Her heart always looks for Mina. 

"She's outside, Chaeng. She's talking to Bambam. Yes, I know you'll gonna ask me but i also don't know why he's here. All I know is that he has this interest in Mina. You also know that right? Maybe he's courting her?"

Said Jeongyeon. Although she doesn't want to hurt Chaeyoung's feeelings, she wants her to wake up from the truth that Mina will never like her romantically. Mina's one of the straightest girl she knew along with Jihyo. 

"Really? I'll go outside then. He might do something bad to Mina. He's not even her bf yet."

Chaeyoung answered bitterly. Even though it will  just hurt her seeing Mina talking to men especially to Bambam who's outspokenly saying his interest on the love of her life, she just also can't help thinking that Bambam might hurt her. Chaeyoung went outside and told Mina that she should go inside already because Nayeon was looking for her. 

"Hey Mina-unnie, Nayeon-unnie was looking for you. Would you mind if we go inside now, Bambam-sunbaenim?"

Chaeyoung asked respectfully to Bambam. Even though she hates him, he is still her senior. Disrespecting someone is the last thing she wants. 

"No, it's okay Chaeyoung. You know you can call me hyung, Chaeng right? What's with the formalities?"

Bambam asked Chaeyoung. Well, what he said is true. They were seen to be closed before. They were both known as rappers in their respective groups that's why they have the same interests (music, arts, clothes, and now Mina). That was before, when she haven't realized yet that her hyung also has some interest in Mina. After she knew that Bambam has a thing for Mina, she hated him. 

"I was just kidding, hyung. Well if you can excuse us hyung? We still have some photoshoot to finish ☺."

Chaeyoung replied with a fake smile. She then grabbed Mina and went inside the room without having Mina saying goodbye to her suitor. She got mad at Chaeyoung. She didn't even got to say goodbye to Bambam properly. He might think that she has no respect to him.

"What the hell, Chaeyoung! We were talking, you know? And you even didn't let me say good bye to him. What's your problem?!"

Mina exlaimed furiously. She was mad at Chaeyoung for grabbing her without saying goodbye to Bambam. 

"Nayeon-unnie is looking for you Minari. Nothing's wrong with me."

Said Chaeyoung even though that was not true. Nayeon was not really looking for Mina. She just made it up. 

"Were you looking for me, unnie? I have told you already that i would be going outside to talk to Bambam, right?"

Mina asked Nayeon once she was in the room. Nayeon raised her eyebrows and was confused but she saw Chaeyoung having this 'just please say yes you're looking for her unnie' - face, and she nodded her head and used her phone as an excuse.

"Yes. I want your help Minari. I can't surpassed this level. Will you help me? You're the only one that's good with this game."

Chaeyoung felt relieved and mouthed thank you to her Nayeon-unnie. She's really grateful for her unnie. Ever since from their training days, Nayeon always treats her like she was her own sibling. 

"Gosh, unnie. I thought it's something important. Give me your phone."

Nayeon gave Mina her phone. Mina then played the game like a boss and in just a few minutes, she completed the level.

Suddenly, Jihyo announced something. 

"Girls, i have something important to say. Now, would you mind stop what you're doing right now and listen to me, please?"

Jihyo asked her members nicely which her members easily obliged.

"Okay. Now that you're all listening. Since your flight  to Switzerland will be tomorrow, PD-nim told me that we can have the rest of the day free. That's for you to prepare for the 1 week trip. Make sure to bring all that you needed. Passports, visa, IDs, wallet, phone, etc. And oh, before I forgot, don't forget your suitcase Chewyy hahaha."

That earned a laugh from the members. Tzuyu still got embarrassed about this topic. It was one of the most embarrassing moment in her life indeed. 

"Unniiiee! I won't! Please stop it already. 😶"

"Hahahaha. I was just kidding Chewy."

Jihyo patted Chewy's head who was still hanging her head low from embarrassment. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter