1

Swiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So girls, i've got some good news and bad news. Which one do you want to hear first?"

The leader asked as soon as they arrived at their dorm from a 6-hour tiring practice they had for their upcoming tour. Even though they all had exhausted bodies, they still gathered around the living room (except for Sana who went directly to her room as  she was so extremely tired and wanted to get some rest already) to discuss about what their leader news for them. 

"Good news first" 

Answered Nayeon as she laid her head in Jeongyeon's shoulder and closed her eyes. She was for sure excited for the good news but her body seems to do the opposite. 

"Okay. Here's the good news. The directors have decided that TWICE next tour would be different one. Guess where it will be?" -Jihyo

"Asia? Where else would it be right?" 

Answered Jeongyeon hopelessly. Well, it's not that she don't want  to promote their songs in other countries in Asia. It's just that she really love to promote Twice in other countries outside Asia as well. 

"I agree with Jeongyeon hyung. We're still rookies you know, and having a tour outside Asia is just unbelievable."

Said Chaeyoung who is backhugging Mina who automatically fell asleep as soon as she laid her body on Chaeyoung who was on the sofa. Even though she really wanted to have a tour outside Asia, especially in Europe, she really doesn't have a choice at all. She does not have that power to convince JYP for them to have a Europe tour. 

"What's wrong with an Asian tour right? As long as we can promote our soungs to the fans and as long as we can make our once happy, anywhere would be fine for me. But a Europe tour would be great though woooh" 

Said Dahyun as she ended it with a funny dab, despite being tired. Without doubt, Dahyun is really the most energetic and hilarious member among them.

'Come to think of it, we just had a 6 hour straight practice yet this tofu here has still all the energy in the world. Does this dubu even get tired or is she a robot?'

Momo thought to herself and laughed tiredly while looking at Dahyun. 

"I guess you will feel great soon Dubu because, yes Twice will have a tour next week! And its in Switzerland! The company has decided that we all deserve this and because of us and our hard work, JYP sales rose to top this year."

Jihyo happily explained to the girls what the bosses have told her. She's just so happy for their success and for her members that she didn't mind not to join them because of her injury. 

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT??????!!!!"

Exclaimed the girls excitedly in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter