Chapter 2

I am (not) a Stripper!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jimin. 26 years old, soon to be the new CEO of PHotel's of Seoul. Graduate of Business and Administration at Seoul University. He is the only heir of the Park's so even if he is not a definition of a good son, they had no choice but make him as a heir. Luckily, Jimin graduated and got his diploma.... well thanks to money that his family donates to the university. 

When you heard Park JiMin during his school days you will find out that he is a bad boy who vandalize everything he can vandalize he doesn't care even if its the school owner car, he is a complete bully, he is a campus heartthrob with a handsome face and godly body structure thats plays with everyone's heart, he and his rich that can make anyone life in hell. 

Jimin never been in a "real" relationship, he never dated but that doesn't mean he don't do ual things with others. He don't do relationship but he do one night stands, it was like if you allow Park Jimin to have one night with you don't expect anything from him the next day. He is more on playful things than serious things that always give false hopes and broken hearts to every girl and boy he have been with. That is when before he met someone. Jimin is a playboy yes but after he met that special someone everything has changed. 

One day few months after Jimin graduated from college, someone ring his door bell and he is shocked to see a basket in front of the door of his apartment. He was about to close the door again when he heard a cry, he turn to look at the basket only to find the basket moving. He crouched down and move the cover which widen his eyes in horror when he found a baby, he gasp and took the baby out of the basket when he heard it cry again. Afraid of his neighbors to hear the noise he take the baby and the basket inside. Jimin noticed that the baby stop crying since they went inside and is now looking at him, Jimin smiled and touch the baby's soft cheeks. He stop when he saw a blue paper on the basket and pick it up. It's a letter, for Jimin. 


Jimin, 
Do you remember me? Of course no who am I for you to remember. But anyway it will be rude if I will not tell you my name. I'm Aerin (yes I use my name so what?) the one from the drama club? Uhh yeah so if you remember we uhmm you know during the ball when were juniors you're drunk and we did it. I found out that i was pregnant after a few months, I tried to hide it from you I swear! Because I know you will never accept us, so i decided to hide it and I don't know if you notice I didn't attend the graduation because of this. A month after that I gave birth (Sept. 1, 20xx) her name is Soeul (I know you guys love her!!), please don't take that name from her Jimin. To make this short, I got a job opportunity abroad and I can't take her with me. I'm sorry but I need to do this, I love her but I also know I have my own dreams for myself too and even its rude to say Soeul is not part of that, not yet. Also, I know you have the money and all to take care of her unlike me who is being kick out of our house and have nothing to support her. I'm sorry but this is the last thing I can do for her. Please accept your daughter Jimin, please accept and love Soeul. About me you can decide of that if you want to tell her about me or not, but please name her Soeul that's all I asked. Thank you Jimin, goodbye. 

Aerin. 

That's how Jimin became a dad for 2 and half years now with his daughter Soeul who will be 3 years old soon. His daughter that almost a carbon copy of Jimin, her eyes that disappear everytime she will smile, her pointed small nose and her plump lips she is like little Jimin wearing a pink dress. The first time his parents found out, his mother slap her and don't talk to him for days and his father freeze all his accounts for months and the only money he has is his salary coming from the finance department of their own company. That's how Jimin changed from being a jerk to being a good man and employee, from being a playboy to being a good dad that always take care and look for his daughter and from being always out of his house drinking to being always at home attending his daughters needs watching her grow each day. 

"I swear Tae I can't go with you! Jin hyung is not available to take care of Soeul as well as Namjoon hyung"

"Then take her to your parents"

"Dude. My parents is not even here, they have this anniversary get away. I don't even know where they are right now. So if you will excuse me I need to finish this work and get Soeul from the neighbor." Jimin said and continue to check the documents he needs to sign. 

"Then tell the old lady to take care of her for tonight! Come on Jimin, Hobi will be there."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter