Chapter 1

I am (not) a Stripper!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook. 24 years of age born and raised in Busan, South Korea. A Golden kid as what his family and friends describe him.

College graduate majored in Arts and Music a former dance captain and black belt holder in Taekwondo. He is a multi-talented human being he can dance, sing, write and make a song, he can draw and even do his own film not to say him being a sporty kid. 

Jeon is a perfect guy for many girls and boys since high school, a guy with 5'10" height, firm muscles on his arms, toned tummy and thighs that made him y. His visual looks that can make you do 360 when he walk pass you. His brown big doe eyes, his not so thick defined shape eyebrows, his not so big but cute nose, his pink lips, his cute ears and his sharp jaw line that completes his damn good perfect features. Many girls and guys thanks Mr. and Mrs. Jeon mentally for making him during their honeymoon.

He is being admired by many people not only because of his talents and looks but also his brain. He is a top student. He is always on top of the list at the bulletin board after every exams. Jungkook graduated with flying colors as well as his friends Yugyeom and Mingyu who finished their college with a little (no big) help from Jungkooks exam papers, assignments and projects. They are not just classmates but they are friends, has the same course, year and dorm and Jeongguk can't do anything but let them specially when his friends help him too in other kind ways.

You can say that Jeon Jungkook is perfect with all his good and admirable traits but no he is not. Jungkook is adopted, his real parents died when he was 2years old. His auntie sent him to adoption center when she found out that Jungkook has nothing to get from his parents assets. Why? First their family is not rich his dad is just an employee at some small company and his mom is just a housewife. Second the only asset they have is their house and one old car. Third Jungkook is so young to inherit everything his parents left to him. Because his aunt is a cruel woman she take the house and the car from Jungkook without no one knowing and sent Jungkook at the center. 

After a few months staying at the center, he is adopted by an young couple named Jiyong and Dara but they didn't change his surname after hearing the boys history and they never erase his real parents on his mind. Jiyong and Dara took good care of him, they watch him grow, walk and talk straight, soon Jungkook went to school. All is well for Jungkook he has parents now, the school, some friends unfortunately, it is not. One day the 15 year old Jeon Jungkook received a call from the police only to find out that his parents is at the hospital because of a car accident and in critical condition. Jungkook runs to the hospital afraid of experiencing a nightmare once again, losing his parents once again will break him more. Jungkook pray and hope for the best, and maybe he is just unlucky or like what he believes.

"Don't you love me? You're the so called God but why?! Maybe you don't love me, yeah you don't." When the emergency room and the doctor called him, Jungkook lost his parents once again. 

He live alone this time with money on his wallet and bank account because even if he is adopted Jiyong and Dara's family accepted him so he got the bank account his parents open for him. But it's not that easy for him, Jungkook have to go to school and even if he has money it's not enough and he doesn't want to be a bother to his auntie Minah anymore. That's why when he graduate highschool, Jungkook left Busan to take his college in Seoul he is a scholar and the only things he has to provide is the dorm fee and his money for this other needs. But he is just a student and he can't get any good job with good payment. That's how he met Min Yoongi. 

 

 

Min Yoongi or Boss Min is like a savior for Jungkook. Yoongi found Jungkook being kicked out of a convince store. He saw how the younger beg on his knees to the owner and how the old man push him and yell at him throwing some money to him. 

"Hey kid, stand up come on" he said when the younger just slightly push his hands and kneeled down on the ground. 

"S-sir please!! I will be a good employee please!! I need this job p-please"

"Hey, come on don't beg for nothing. If... If you want a job I can help you kid" he said again and the younger just look at him picking up the money and started to cry on the ground. 

"T-thank you.. Thank you very much"

Yoongi is a good hyung to Jungkook, during the first day he is just a secretary to the older because Yoongi never allows him to go out of his office. Why? Because Yoongi's business is not for his age, BlackMin's is a strip club owned by Yoongi. At first he doesn't want Jungkook to work with but the younger beg him to and tired of getting rejected in every company he applied. Jungkook is in legal age now, but as Yoongi got him out of the dorm and make him live with the older he treat Jungkook as his own brother and he will never allow him to dance, strip or even serve his nasty costumers. 

BlackMin's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter