Chapter 4

I am (not) a Stripper!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jimin woke up he already wants to bump his head in any hard surface he can find. This is why he doesn't really drink but last night he did and he already regret everything. He stretch and reached to other side of his bed feeling nothing he frowned.

"Am I just dreaming last night?" he ask himself because he is 100% sure that Jungkook is with him last night, or maybe he was just dreaming. Maybe he is, Jimin stand up to leave his lovely bed. He went to his bathroom and make himself presentable at least before he wake up his princess. 

After that Jimin went to Soeul room only to find it empty. Jimin is about to walks toward her bathroom when he heard a voice more like Soeul voice. So he walk towards the living room to check if Soeul is there but nothing, Jimin look around and there she is at the kitchen counter beside the sink seated and singing. Jimin is standing there listening to her daughter's voice and then he notices another voice, a really beautiful voice Jimin starts to walk towards them. His daughter noticed him.

"Appa!" Soeul called and the man on her side look back. Jimin is left stuned because there he is, Jeon Jungkook. 

"I'm not dreaming right?" he whispered.

"Coffee? I cooked some for breakfast this will be done soon. Soeulie, can you pass me the cup?" Jungkook said and the little girl reach to it and happily pass the cup to Jungkook. 

"It's a good view" Jimin thought. When Jungkook is done making the coffee he gave it to Jimin.

"Good Morning hyung." He said with a smile and continue to cook. 

 

 

"Appa?" Soeul called after a knock, after breakfast he wants to talk to Jungkook but Jimin take a bath in a rush because he needs to got to his office and work. While Jungkook went back to Mrs. Choi to prepare her breakfast and medicines.

"Yes baby? Come in."

"Appa? Eomma Kook told Soeul to give this to you. Appa you sick?" That is when Jimin look back and saw his baby girl with a bag (Soeul's Hello Kitty Bag) Jimin saw what's inside, a bottle of advil and a bottle of water. Wait... Eomma what? 

"What did you call him?" He asked while Soeul jump to his bed laying down like a star fish with a silly grin. 

"Eomma said it's okay, said he will be back to play with me since granny will be with her family today. Appa! Drink this! Eomma told me you need this!" Soeul exclaimed and throws the bag to Jimin's side. His father smiled and take the medicine. Now Jimin is asking himself "now what?". Actually he is not mad at Jungkook he don't have any right to be, maybe that night he is kinda disappointed but not to Jungkook its because of himself. He likes Jungkook and he really don't care if Jungkook is a stripper as long as he didn't do private room, he walked out that night because he is an idiot thinking about Jungkook not accepted by his parents or the people around him, or how is he going to say to Soeul about Jungkook, he is also jealous that night. He doesnt want eveyone see the youngers body, he wants him for himself. After that night he planned to go back and say sorry but his dad remind him of their family vacation, when he came back Jungkook is not there anymore and Yoongi doesnt want to give him anything. So he tried to move on, but last night Jungkook take care of him listening to him and taking care of Soeul. Jimin smiled, he still wants it... he still want him.

 

 


"Appa-"

"Baby...?"

"Yeah?"

"You still like Jungkook? For appa?" He asked, Soeul looks confused at first but after that she smiled to her dad her eyes is no where to be found. 

"Really? Really Appa? Of course! Yes I love Eomma kook!!-" 

"Shhhhh... Okay okay princes. You need to do appa a favor"

"Soeul help!" Jimin just smiled and kiss his daughters forehead. They proceed to plan something.

 

 


"Soeulie?" Jungkook called he knock and doorbell but the little girl didn't open the door, he knew Jimin already left because they bump to each other when he sent off Mrs. Choi at the lobby. Jungkook is worried so he walk down to the lobby and ask for help, sue him for not having Jimin's number. The receptionist tries to call Jimin but he did not answer so they decided to open the Park's unit. 

"Soeulie? Where are you princess?" Jungkook tried once again but no one answered, he promised that he will bring the princess to the mall today because "appa don't want Soeul danger, no to mall." and now the princess is no where to find. Jimin will kill him. 

Jungkook is about to call the police after the receptionist left, then he heard a cry. Jungkook swears he never sprinted that fast to get to Soeul's closet. When he got there he saw the crying girl, he went inside the closet and pulled the little girl in his lap.

"Soeul... Baby what's wrong?" He asked and the little girl shakes his head. 

"Come on tell me. Please?" 

"Eomma...."

"Yes baby girl?" 

"Appa said you don't want to stay here?" She asked that made Jungkook widened his eyes. Shookt. 

"He... What?"

"He told me you don't want to be with Soeul and Appa. Is that true?" She sob and Jungkook wants to punch Jimin hard. Really hard. How would a father do this to his own kid?! Soeul told him that Jimin likes him and she liked Jungkook too. Jungkook heard from Taehyung that Jimin is just being stupid and jealous that night he already explain everything to him, he also know that Jimin tried to find him. Jungkook might be sad but he didn't really hate him. So if Jimin likes him, he can just asked. He sighed and carry the girl.

 

 

"Uhmmn... Its not like that but, your appa is the one who is.... uhmnnn"

"Soeul!!" They heard and there he is the father.

"Appa!!" She run away from Jungkook.

"What happened baby?" He asked and Soeul starts to cry once again, Jungkook cant take it anymore. If Jimin will not do anything, he will do what Hoseok told him. Be honest.

"She said I'm the villain here, I'm not the one who left after seeing me on that stage as a stri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter