Chapter 3

I am (not) a Stripper!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good Morning granny choi!" Jungkook greeted the old lady who is watering her plants. Jungkook is fresh from the shower. 

"Oh hi Jungkook! You look happy today? What's with you hmnnn? Oh. Also dry your hair!" Mrs.  Choi teased.

"Can't I be happy granny? It's just I love taking care of you,-"

"Don't give me that answer Jungkook. Did someone made you happy?" 

"No. Come on here is your medicine..." Jungkook said giving the medicine the old lady needs. Its been 5 months since Jungkook met Mrs. Choi's grandson Youngjae, Yugyeom's boyfriend his friend. Youngjae is looking for someone who can look for his grand mother while he is out of the country for work with Yugyeom. While Jungkook and his friend met when Jungkook had a job interview where Yugyeom is working. Unfortunately, Jungkook didn't get the job (again) so Yugyeom ask him if he can take care of Youngjae's grandmother.

Of course he accepted the job 1. Because he need a job for his financial status and 2. Yoongi stop him from going and working to the club more like, he fired the younger. That is how Jungkook is now living with Mrs. Choi. He prepares food for the two of them, he is the one giving the old lady her medicines, he cleans the huge apartment, he buys groceries and make granny choi happy everyday. 

 


"Oh! Jungkook I forgot to tell you!"

"What is it granny?" Jungkook said focusing on massaging her legs. 

"I have a visitor later, she is so lovely you will like her!" The old lady said or cheers depends.

"Granny... I'm gay-"

"Yah!!! Soeul is a kid! The one I told you about?!!!" Mrs. Choi gasp and throw the pillow beside her on Jungkook's face. He groaned and glare to the old lady but after a few moments both of them laugh. 

"I see... Then how come I never met her if she is always here?" He asked. 

"Not always, Soeul sometimes said their family went to a vacation for a month or more. A while ago her father called and ask if I can look for his princess today." 

"What kind of father will leave his child to a neighbor." Jungkook mumbles but the old lady heard him. 

"He is a single father, also a CEO of a huge company he has parents and friends but they are not always available. I can always see the sadness in his eyes every time he will left his princess to me. He is a good man Jungkook." Mrs. Choi said and ask Jungkook to get her phone.

"Here look at her." She said and Jungkook leans forward to see. 

 

 

"Why are you frowning?" She asked and Jungkook didn't even know that he is. 

"Nothing granny, just... I think she looks familiar... She looks like someone actually." He said and continue to look at the little girl who is smiling at the camera with a cookie on her hands. 

"Well, go and be quick in buying groceries. I think they will be here in about 3 hours." 

"Okay. Okay... I'll be back quick granny~." Jungkook said and runs back to his temporary room. When he got there he get his phone to send a message to a contact named:

"Hyungie👬💛"

 

 

 

"Are you sure Kook that it's okay you are here?" 

"Mhmmnn I called granny that I will meet you she said okay so that's why I'm here! Cuddle me!!" Jungkook whined and the older sigh and open his arms so he can cuddle the huge bunny boy. 

"You've been here for 5 hours now, you have a granny to take care. Isn't it your job?" 

"Granny has a visitor today, she really adore that kid." Jungkook said who leans back to play with his hyungs blonde hair. 

"I love your hair hyung-"

"You always told me that and wait the old lady you're taking care of is also taking care of a kid?"

"Yeap! She reminds me of someone though.. But never mind! Hyung?" Jungkook called the older look at him. 

"What?"

"Let's eat some ice cream!!!"

"No."

"Hyungggggg"

"I said no, I still have to go back to work! Let's go I'll bring you back to the old lady." the older said pushing the pouting bunny. 

"That will never affect me Jeon Jungkook. If you don't want to go back yet then stay and just close the door when you leave. Bye!" 

"Yoongi hyung!!! I hate you!!!" Jungkook yelled and stop his feet. They don't always see each other but Yoongi is always like that to him. Jungkook sigh and look at 6 bags of groceries on the table. 

"Well now what? Arrrghhhhh!!!"

 

 

When Jungkook got back to Choi's apartment its already 6pm thanks to his grumpy Yoongi hyung. Jungkook greet the security and went to the elevator he press the last floor number which is 10 and waits. Even before the elevator opened he already pick the bags, cursing why did he buy so much. He groaned and press the door bell and wait, then after a few moments the door opened.

"Eomma Kook?." 

"Oh. Jungkook you are here! This is Seoul! The kid I'm-"

"Eomma!!!!" Mrs. Choi was cut off when Seoul screams and runs to Jungkook. 

"Uhhhhh..." Jungkook look at the confused granny and they both look at the little girl who is now clinging to Jungkook's legs. 

 


"Eomma Kook? You going to sleep with me and appa to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter