Chapter 5

I am (not) a Stripper!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Papa!"

"Pa!!!" 

"Wake up!"

"Papa!!"

"What is happening here?! What the-"

"Jungkook-ah! Hey wake up!!"

"Jungkookie!!!"

"Papa!!!! Wake up please!!!"

 

 


"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!"

Jungkook open his eyes only to be close instantly because of the light coming from outside, he doesn't remember opening the curtains before he went to bed. He open it again to look around being a little confused. His is frowning then he felt someone flick his forehead.

"Owww.. What the-Jiminie!!!! What are you doing here?! And.... who is she?" Jungkook asked after looking at the girl in front of him. The girl that is maybe 7-8 years old gasp and run away from the two. Jimin glared at him.

"Really Jungkook?! Can you wake up! What are you talking about "who is she?!" That is your daughter PARK SOEUL!! The are you talking about?!" Jimin yelled, this is ridiculous how did Jungkook can forgot his own daughter?!.

"Soeul.... Park Soeul...... Oh... OH.... OHHHHH !!!!" 

"Yes ! Good Morning Jungkook." Jimin said and left after hitting him with a pillow.

"What the ?!" 

 

 


"Appa, can I go to Chichi's?" Soeul said, Chi is Taehyung's and Hoseok adopted daughter.

"We have a family date today right?" 

"Oh now you remember?" Jimin asked his eyebrow is raised and continue to drink his coffee. Soeul sigh and just continue to eat her breakfast. 

"Jimin hyung... I don't know what happened... I... I.." 

"You're dreaming again papa, remember the one about Grandpa and grandma? Now you forgot me, last time it was dad." Soeul whispered, Jimin glared at Jungkook again.

"I'm sorry, I... I dream about .... How we met and started our relationship hyung..." Jungkook whispered.

"What?" 

"Yes! How I got to Yoongi hyung.... How we met, how I become a stripper... Then Mrs. Choi... And how we became together."

"You're not a stripper babe, I mean you did once but you are not. Also, How could you remember Mrs. Choi but not our daughter? That's it you are never going with Taehyung again to drink, You're so drunk when you arrived last night." Jimin said, finishing his coffee.

"Hyung... I don't know too, maybe because I found our old pictures during the cleaning yesterday before I went out with Tae and I was drunk so I had a dream about it. I don't know, but I can assure you Its a good and happy dream. I swear!!" Jungkook exclaimed moving closer to Jimin hugging him then kissing his cheeks.

"So... Papa, you remember me?" Soeul asked watching his two fathers in front of her. Jungkook sigh and stood up to open his arms in front of his step-daughter. 

"Hug papa?" He asked and Soeul throws himself to him and starts to sob.

 

 


"Papa! Don't do that again! You scared me!... I thought... I thought.... You don't want me anymore!!!" Soeul cries gripping on Jungkook's shirt.

"Shhhh. No baby... I'm sorry... I will never do that again okay?! I promise, this will be the last time. You know I love you right?" He asked and Soeul nods and hug his papa more. Jungkook plant a small kiss on her hair.

"I love you papa." She mumbles, kissing his cheeks.

"I love you too Soeulie. My baby girl." He said and kisses her head.

"Hey! How about me!!" Jimin whines like a over grown child, Jungkook and Soeul laughs at him and hug him too.

"I love you too appa!!"

"Love you too baby.... and how about you mister bunny boy?" He asked to Jungkook.

"I'll show you later, my love~" Jungkook answered and kiss Jimin's nose. Jeon Jungkook is a tease. Jimin ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter