Singularity

Loving, Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

If I had one wish. I would wish for strength. So that I can be strong enough to defy what the world brings to us. 

 

You see, Jungkook. 

Falling in love with you comes with faults.

Falling in love with you was never easy.

Do you remember, Kim Jennie? My only friend before I met you? 

She was also in love with you that time.

 

She confessed to you on her eighteenth birthday. Not knowing that we are already together that time. We put our relationship in secrecy because I wasn't still allowed to date till I'm 19 and also for the reason that I don't want to lose Jennie, but everything fall apart with her unexpected confession. 

 

I tried to stop her...

But she said she couldn't hide her feelings any longer. So she was determined to confess on her birthday. 

When she said the three words to you in front of everybody, you were flabbergasted and then you looked at me.

 

I was trying so hard to hold back my tears but I failed when you said, 

"I'm sorry, Jennie."

I broke my childhood friend's heart.

She asked you 'why' and you answered that you already have a girlfriend.

 

Everyone was shocked to hear that.

I didn't expect it either. 

 

Believe me when I said, I did everything to hold back my feelings for you. I even made us oath to each other to not fall in-love right? 

I was contented. 

But the more I spend time with you the more unbearable it became. 

Until it got out of control when you said you love me. 

 

Jennie was petrified to see you walk towards me as you brushed off the tears on my cheeks. I didn't even realize that time that you were fighting against everything when you held my hand as we leave the party. 

 

How I wish I have the same strength as you. Because that's also the time when the torturing began. 

 

ー Lalisa M.

 

 

 

2015

( 7 years ago )

 

 

Unlike me, Kim Jennie is popular. However, even if a lot of people admires her, she didn't stop being a good friend to me. Greeting me if we see each other on the halls and we even do sleepovers at her house or mine on weekends.

 

We share deep secrets and talks about our crushes. She can be called my best friend if only she wasn't hanging out with the bullies. Jennie is one of the school queen bee's minions. Bae Irene being the queen and three other girls named, Joy, Seulgi, and Nayeon. They were five of them. 

 

So it didn't surprise me when the rumor about Jennie's failed confession spreads like a wildfire throughout the whole campus. She was so embarrassed that she didn't even go to school for three days but with her absence it was also the beginning of Irene and Jennie's other friends started to make fun of me. 

 

They call me unpleasant words and gossip behind my back. So when I finally see Jennie after three days I ran to her and engulfed her into a tight hug as I b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter