Epiphany

Loving, Jeon Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Loving Jeon Jungkook is like getting a permanent tattoo for the first time. It was scary at first. There will be a lot of doubts but you'll do it anyway with one determined thought that it will be worth it at the end. 

 

But along the line, the sharp needle will pierce into your skin multiple times, scarring you and making you bleed. 

However, you will still hold on with the thought of 'it will be worth it at the end'. 

 

And when it was finished. The satisfaction of you making through was the best feeling. 

 

Was. 

Not until you'll regret putting it on your skin someday when all you wanted is to remove it.

 

You can't remove a tattoo. 

It's permanent. 

It will stay there until your last breath.

Not unless, 

You'll peel it off from your skin.

 

 ー Lalisa M.

 

 

 

A month after seeing him

 

 

I scrunched my nose from the amount of nicotine that I inhaled. This is the worst part of being a none smoker, the damage you'll take is way more harmful than the smoker itself. 

 

Glaring at the woman who's holding a cigarette beside me, Roseanne lift her brow and her lips twitched. 

 

"What?"

She asked irritatedly.

 

"Rosie, why do you like to smoke?"

 

"Lisa, why do you still love your ex?"

Roseanne asked me back as she puffed some more on the cigarette. I was kinda baffled at her question, halting me from drinking the alcohol in my hand. 

 

"Huh?"

She smirked at my reaction as she inhaled the nicotine one last time before squeezing it off on the ashtray. 

 

"It's the same thing. Addictive."

She breathe, blowing the smoke on my face. I waved it off and rolled my eyes at her but Roseanne only laugh. 

 

She and I had a complicated friendship, we argue and disagree a lot but at the end of the day we will end up comforting each other in the most unusual way. 

 

After all, we are rivals in the limelight. She hated me for having more fans than her and even sabotaged me sometimes but I can't blame her, Roseanne deserve the spotlight more than me. 

 

"You can choose not to."

I sipped on my margarita but she gulped all the glass of rum she ordered. I always admire her for not caring about the people around her as long as she's happy on her life. She is fearless and fierce. Maybe that's why I look up to her. Maybe that's why I always stick around her even if she keep pushing me away. 

 

"So as well to you right?"

The corner of her lips lift into a smirk as she nudge me to look at the dance floor. I followed her gaze and there I saw him. 

 

Yes, I dragged Roseanne to this place to see him again after a month of longing and regrets. I saw it at his Twitter that every Friday night he is here to manage his bar. This is his own place by the way.

 

"Where's the girlfriend?"

Roseanne asked curiously and I shrugged my shoulders.

 

"Maybe he doesn't bring her here?"

 

"Well, this is your chance then. Go talk to him."

She snatched my drink and urge me to stand up from my seat. 

 

"W-what? I- I can't do that."

 

"Then what are we doing here then? Watched him flirt with other girls while his girlfriend is away?"

I raised a brow when I saw Roseanne's point. Jeon Jungkook is flirting with some random girl on the dance floor. 

 

"If I were you? Show your ex what flirting really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter