Chapter 7

An Unexpected Outcome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you think he'll even notice?" Taehyung asked quietly. The windows were open to let the cool breeze in. Jungkook was standing opposite his bed, folding clothes neatly into a cardboard box. At the same time Taehyung was half-hazardly throwing clothes off of the floor into a different box.

 

"Hmm?" His boyfriend hummed.

 

"Do you think he'll even notice that I'm gone?"

 

Jungkook paused, then sighed. "I know I would."

 

"You're not him, though." Taehyung huffed. "You're good."

 

"Listen," Jungkook walked around the bed to take Taehyung's face between his hands. "All that matters is that you're going to be ok now. Because I love you and I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you ever again."

 

Taehyung grinned and kissed the palm of Jungkook's hand. "Thank you, Jungkook-ah."

 

There wasn't much to pack so it didn't take very long. The issue was that neither of them wanted to carry the boxes down to Jungkook's mom's car just yet. Even though Taehyung hated this place, it had been where they first had and would always be at least a little special to him. After rememinscing for a minute he turned to his boyfriend and wiggle his eyebrows. Jungkook replied by punching him in the arm.

 

They still ended up making out.

 

 

 

The sound of the front door opening made them both freeze.

 

They'd told the landlord before heading upstairs that Tae was leaving and that the unfamiliar car belonged to them and they'd ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter