Chapter 5 (mini)

An Unexpected Outcome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung’s favorite place was the ‘abandoned bay.’ It was a pier that no one ever used or visited so he could sit by himself and breathe in the sea spray and try to stay calm. He’d never brought anyone to this place before Jungkook. He really couldn’t think of anything else to do when his boyfriend started freaking out.

 

Jungkook was so innocent. He really had no idea what to do or how to react when they were alone behind closed doors. Taehyung just wanted to rest. His father wouldn't be home until the end of the week. When Jungkook told him that he had a day off he knew what he wanted to do. And he didn’t expect anything like what actually happened.

 

“This is your room?” Jungkook asked quietly, nervously.

 

Taehyung collapsed onto his mattress. “If you can call it that.”

 

“Do you bring a lot of people here?” He tried to sound sarcastic but Tae could tell that he was scared.

 

“No.” Tae answered, honestly. “I was always too ashamed to bring people here but you won’t judge me.”

 

“You’re right.” Jungkook said. “I love you no matter what.”

 

Taehyung grinned. “I love it when you say that.”

 

“I love you,”

 

Jungkook finally came to where Tae was laying on the bed to sit next to him. At first they just sat, holding hands. Then Tae op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter